A Story to Tell - MonicaChu

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOONA'S POV

 

I don't know about you guys but I'm someone who actually wants to know what's the ending before I start reading the book or watch the drama. So, I'm going to tell you guys my ending before I start the entire story from the beginning. Trust me. It will NOT minimise the excitement that you guys are going to experience. In fact, didn't people always say that it's the process that matters the most? Well, the ending is... Of course it's a happy ending! Doesn't this make you guys all the more curious what on earth happen? Okays, enough of babblings. You guys want to know who I am right?

 

Come a little closer now.

A little more...

Come on, you can do better than this!

Yupps, that's right!

 

I'm Girls Generation Yoona.

 

And now, I'm about to tell you my happy-ever-after romance story~

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo~ So Nyuh Shi Dae immida!" 

 

The story always starts with the male and female lead first meeting. Likewise, for us.

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo~"

 

I wouldn't say that it's love at first sight, more like respect and admiration at first sight. Their, no, his demeanour, was overpowering. The other members though were just like him, but they were a little mild. In fact, two of the youngest members were actually the one who smiled really brightly while the others gave us grins of acknowledgement. Him? Pfttt~ Just a nod of acknowledgement.

 

"Thank you so so much! VIPs, saranghaeyo~!"

 

However, towards his fans, he showed a different side. Even till now. Sometimes, I think he loves his fans more than he loves me. Not that I'm jealous anyway~ He's always that humble, that thankful and took pride in his work. Even till now, seven years after his debut, he's still giving 90-degrees bow to people, even his Hoobaes. That's the very first impression his group had for me and I admired that and even set them as a good example. I debuted when their group hit big with their single 'Lies'. I always love Hip-Hop but since I'm in SM, it's rare for us to be getting involved in Hip-Hop and so, I was all the more crazy over them.

 

Now now, you should know which group he belongs to already right? So much clues were given~ VIPs, Lies, humble, 90-degrees bow...

 

Yups! It's Big Bang!

 

Big Bang leader, G-Dragon.

 

"Yah, are you speaking ill about me again?"

"A-Anniyo! Why would I! I'm praising you!"

"Really? I don't believe you. I think I have to share my side of the story too, before readers misunderstand me and I would gain 1000 antis the next day."

"Aishh! Sensitive much!"

 

Alrights people! Now, I shall pass the time to my BOYFRIEND who will continue with our story okays?

 

✺✺✺✺✺

G-DRAGON'S POV

 

Now, where did she stop? Hmmm. Oh right. Me and my 90-degrees bow. She's boring you with those lengthy and dry details isn't it? Well, from now on, I would just go straight to the point. Excitement is what we want isn't it?

 

Honestly, since the beginning, I liked her.

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo, So Nyuh Shi Dae Yoona immida~"

 

We met each other again in several variety shows after she debuted. She's always polite, cheerful and did her best during the filming. Being a hoobae myself before, I know exactly how much hardships she's going through and hence, I had a soft spot for her.

 

"Don't you still have a soft spot for me now?"

"Nopes. You're earning more than me now."

"Pfttt! Gojitmal!"

"I'm so sorry but I love you da gojitmal~ I know it's your all-time favourite song."

"Aishh! You!"

 

"Ahhh, Yoona ah! Control your unnie! She's bullying me again!"

 

"Yah! Kang Daesung! Stop hiding behind Yoong's back! Get out now!"

 

"Yoona save meeeeee!"

 

As you can see, Daesung had began playing around with her and her members in the waiting room while I sat on the couch, acting like a total outcast. I have my reasons! For one, I'm older than them. So if I acted like them, I thought she might judge me. Besides, I'm the sunbae! I thought I should uphold my sunbae image, even though I found her adorable with all her alligator laughters.

 

"Oh, the mysterious vibe you mean?"

"Yes yes. You'd been rewatching that part and laughing your heads off every single time."

"It's precious! Oh wait, so you DO like my alligator laughters don't you!"

"I DID. But now, no."

"KWON JI YONG!"

 

"Hyung, what are you thinking?"

 

"N-Nothing... Just that... Aishh~ Nothing."

 

"Your looks doesn't seem like it's nothing though... Oh! Yoona ah!"

 

"Where where?!"

 

"HAHAHA! GOT YOU!"

 

"Y-Yah! Are you courting death Lee Seung Hyun?!"

 

"Hyung, you like Yoona."

 

"A-Anniyo..."

 

"I like Seohyun."

 

"Mwuh?"

 

"I like So Nyuh Shi Dae Seohyun. So I thought, you might want to team up or something."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter