Till the last Day - ShermaineShootsYou

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I miss you,"

 

Before she knew it, the pair of familiar arms wrapped around her waist and she eased into them. She missed him too, his voice; the arrogant but sweet nonetheless tone, his touch; the special way he always holds her, the freshly-shaved chin that perches on her shoulder.

 

Her heart did a light skip. Half a year into their relationship, yet, she never fails to be lighted up and acts like a shy little girl with his presence. She figured out that it's better if she remained silent. She didn't want to spoil this perfect moment.

 

"I didn't keep you waiting for long, did I?" He got the wrong idea though and she's kind of upset and offended by it. Since when did she become a petty lady in his eyes!?

 

"Of course not! Am I an unreasonable girlfriend?" She turned around, throwing him her famous pout, giving him a gentle hit on his chest.

 

"That's the only way to get you talking," he chuckled and tightened his grip around her waist, pulling her closer towards him and inhaled deeply, taking her scent. "I miss you."

 

He missed her, her voice; the sweet, melodious voice and her explosive laughters, her scent; her strawberry-scented hair that never seems to fade away no matter how much she pespires, her eyes; the doe-like eyes that cause all guys, including him, to go crazy. The only difference between him and the other guys?

 

Well, she's his.

 

Girls' Generation Yoona belongs to him, Big Bang G-Dragon.

 

Solely him and no one else.

 

Who wouldn't like this fact?

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

She broke away from the hug and took a step forward. The scenery of Han River is always beautiful. She looked out over the majestic hills and valleys bathed in the grandeur of the setting sun as it slowly dipped under the horizon.

 

It hadn't been long since they started going out, and definitely not a long time since they revealed their relationship to the public. Big Bang's G-Dragon has always known to be a daring lover, hence it didn't come as a surprise to her that he had gone to the headquarters of her company to request her chairman to announce their relationship to the public, two months into their relationship. She doesn't hate this fact of his; she loves it in fact. She, for one, hates to be involved in a secret relationship. Thus, despite them receiving backlashes and critisms in the beginning, they stood strong as one. From the very beginning, she knew that this isn't going to be easy. A Girls' Generation member dating a Big Bang member IS a big feat, at least to their fans.

 

"Didn't I say to take good care of yourself? How many times must I repeat this?"

 

He came forward, taking off his jacket and draping it over her bare shoulders.

 

"Says the person who was down with a bad flu just a week ago and is still in the midst of recovering," she turned her head and stuck out her tongue playfully. 

 

"I'm still alive and kicking as you can see~" A chuckle escaped from his lips as he pinched her nose gently. "So, this old lady of mine can stop worrying."

 

"Yah! Since when am I an old lady?!" She pouted at his teasings, clearly dissatisfied of her new nickname.

 

"Quit acting cool. Seungri told me that you had been calling to check on me these few days. He's getting grumpier and irritated because of those late night calls that disturb his beauty sleep," he smirked, clearly exposing her secret.

 

She felt her face warmed as she bit back a curse. She should have known better than to trust the Big Bang maknae. She didn't want to phone him directly, fearing that she would disturb his rest or his scheduel, but yet, she couldn't help but be worried about his health. This made her to turn to s, asking for their help.

 

"I would prefer if you would call me directly though," he took her hand into his and gave an affectionate squeeze. "I don't like you to be too close with my boys. Especially Seungri."

 

"Ha! Did I just topple over a pot of vinegar?"

 

"Yeahs, I'm a jealous and possessive guy, in case if you haven't notice yet," he arched his brows, as though challenging her to continue further.

 

"Hmmm," she pursed her lips, thinking of a way to counter back. "I'm a jealous and possessive girl too. So, I need to lock you up." 

 

"What?"

 

"Stop acting ignorant~ I saw your MV. Lydia-sshi and Jenny-sshi eh? Oh right, and those bunch of unknown caucasians," she pouted, flinging away his hand and elbowing him lightly on his ribs. "I should have known better."

 

"Oh my, so now who's the jealous one~" He, on the other hand, was clearly amused by her reaction. He didn't know she would be bothered by all these. He thought she would be cool about all his on-screen affections with other girls, since she's an idol herself too. He didn't know she has this feminine side of her too. "I'm just wo-"

 

"Working," she completed the sentence for him. "I know, but still, I'm not feeling that awesome..." 

 

She sighed, feeling embarrassed of her reply. She didn't know why she is acting this way. She thought she would be able to be cool and calm about this issue, given that she herself, had to go through all these too. But somehow, the childish side of her just escaped when he is acting so intimately in front of other ladies. She loves him more than she had thought.

 

"Tell me," he put his hands on her shoulders and turned her around. "You don't like it?"

 

"It-"

 

"Yes or no."

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter