The Only Love - GyoonYangyulTopfany

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YURI'S POV

 

It had been 15 years since I first met him. He was just a happy-go-lucky type of boy; he only cared about playing games and eating free delicious food from Mom. We were best friends - inseparable, always looking out for each other.  You could say that we have the best foundation of relationships. We practically grew up together, knew everything about each other, so it did not came as a shock to our families and friends when we started going out. They said it was about time we moved out of the friend zone.  Everything was wonderful - he was there for me in times of troubles and happiness, he supported me in my dream of becoming a pastry chef. I was also there for him, through his ups and downs, through fulfilling his dream to become a star.

 

In time, we both achieved our dreams.  I became a pastry chef and a proud owner of my bakery.  While him and s were gaining recognitions from the public and it did not take much time for them to reach the top. Sold out concerts, high album sales, product endorsements, photoshoots and even acting offer were given to them. A lot of things happened, but our love for each other remained strong. Hence, after dating for 5 years, we finally decided to tie the knot. It was just a simple wedding, just with our loved ones. We liked and have to keep our relationship private anyway. I knew being the wife of Taeyang - the famous Big Bang member/actor is not so simple but we knew we would make it work because we loved and trusted each other with all our hearts.

 

Then came the time when spending time with each other became on appointment basis, trust begun to weaver and love just wasn't enough. He would come home late, scandals, gossips and rumors start to spread, special occasions were no longer the first priority anymore. It's our 5th year wedding anniversary today. Our parents were here, yes it's past tense since they left a couple minutes ago, leaving with comforting words that he will come and that it’s just his shooting got delayed and other excuses to make me feel better, which did not help at all.  He is late, he is always late and I'm always waiting for him.

 

It is almost 12 midnight now, our anniversary is ending in minutes. Still, there is no sign of him returning. The food that I have prepared is now cold, the candles I lit are now completely burned out, the cake I baked is now lying on the floor, crushed; just like my heart. My hair is in a mess and my makeup is smudged. Who's here to see how I look anyway?

 

"Happy 5th wedding anniversary Dong Yuri!" I exclaimed, drinking another glass of vodka. Only my echo resonances back. I sigh and throw the glass to the corner of the room.

 

There is a breaking point for every person and I guess I have reached mine. I pack my bag and is about to leave when our door opens. He finally shows up. He walks through the door, stopping when he sees me with my bag. He stares at me with a confused, hurt and tired look while I return him with a glare.If eyes can kill, I swear he would be dead by now. We continue with the staring contest for a couple of minutes until he starts to move.

 

"What's wrong?"

 

I may be the expert on the staring game but when it comes to talking, my mind can come up with words I need to say but I feel like my tongue had been cut off from my mouth. I remain silent, staring back at him again.

 

"Yul, I’m sorry..." He trails off as he walks towards me slowly, encircling me with his arm.

 

"Bae, I want a divorce."

 

After gathering all the remaining strength left in me, I say it out. I feel him stiffened and I take the chance to break free from his hug and leave, through the door, into my car, on the street, heading straight to Yoona's house.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

TAEYANG'S POV

 

Shooting took forever. I'm not a great actor to begin with and being all sweaty and lethargic, all I want now is a warm shower and a nice homecooked meal. I check my phone and realise that it's already dead. I look at my watch; damn it's already 12AM. She is probably asleep now. She'll understand - I think she had expected this even. She'll be fine but I should hurry though. It's after all, our 5th anniversary and even though it's well over, I guess I owe her an apology and a gift.

 

I park my car and open the main door, only to see the dining room in a complete mess; the cake was crushed, a shot glass left broken in the corner of the room. I search for Yuri immediately, praying that nothing bad had happened to her. Then I see her. She is in a complete mess; her hair is tangled and in a mess, her makeup smudged by tears and her hand holding on to her travel bag. I am relieved that she is safe but shocked and confused at the same time. Why is she carrying her bag? Is she leaving? Did she really have enough of me? Those questions run through my mind as she stares at me. Actually, it's more of a glare than a stare. If eyes can kill, I would probably be dead by now. She has a really odd expression on her face. Suddenly, I'm worried. She is looking at me like I'm some kind of unforgivable criminal.  

 

"What’s wrong?" I ask her but she remains silent, staring at me. I think I've taken her for granted for too long a period of time. I've never feel this guilty before. Gosh, how I wish I can read her mind right now. I need to do something.

 

"Yul, I’m sorry..." I say, walking towards her, my hands and knees trembling. I don't know what to expect and knowing her for almost my entire life, she would probably push me away or break down in my arms. However, none of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter