Innocent Love! - Topfany_Yongshin

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone! My name is Lee Jihyun and I'm eight this year. Wonder why am I here? Well, I just thought I should share about my lifestory with you readers (oh, and bragging about how awesome my parents are). So, here goes! Listen carefully alrights! 

 

The story of Lee Jihyun that began to unfold since eight years ago.

 

Featuring Lee Seunghyun and Seo Joohyun...

 

"Seungri ah! Are you done?! WE'RE RUNNING LATE!" 

 

"Aishhh~ Stop being a model student, Seohyun! It's fine if we're late by a little!" 

 

Oh, Lee Seunghyun is known as Seungri and Seo Joohyun is known as Seohyun to many people. I guess I shall not confused you readers. This two people are the MOST important people in my life. Their my parents. I'll call them appa and umma to depict my story okays?

 

"I'm here. Fancy repeat what you were saying just now? I didn't quite catch that." 

 

"I-I-haha! I mean I'm done! We're all ready to go now!" Appa laughed nervously. "OUCH!"

 

"Chinjia! Can't you be a little bit more responsible huh, Lee Seunghyun!?" Umma pouted and twisted appa's ear angrily, nagging away as she locked the door. "Yah, are you even listening to whatever that I'm saying?" 

 

Yupps, appa and umma were staying under one roof and they were both from Seoul university. Smart aren't they? They were both orphans and during their high school, they met each other and hit off pretty well. Hence, they decided to rent a small house to stay together. They were just friends back then of course. 

 

Oh oh, here comes my entrance! 

 

"Yah, Seohyun ah. Stop nagging for a moment and look at this," appa's voice had clearly became serious and puzzled as he pointed towards the ground. 

 

"What are you trying to d-" umma turned around in annoyance and her sentence stopped in midway. "Omo! Who left their baby here?!" 

 

In case if you're wondering, yes, that's me.

 

"Er... I don't think anyone is going to answer your question?" appa raised his eyebrows as he picked up the note that was placed on my belly, showing it to umma. 

 

To whichever kind soul who happens to pick this up,

Please take good care of her because I'm unable to do so. I'll thank you even in my sleep. Thank you so so much...

 

"The mum must had left her here during the night," appa sighed and crumpled the note. "What an irresponsible parent." 

 

"Poorthing..." Umma picked me up and craddled me in her arms. "Yesterday was a bad storm! How could she left her here all alone in the cold night! Omo! Ri! Her forehead is burning hot!" 

 

"Chinjia?" Appa leaned forward to take a good look at me as I began to wail loudly. "Let's rush her to the hospital now!"

 

And for the first time, the goody-good Seo Joohyun actually skipped school. 

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"Thank god you guys brought her here in time. If not, the consequences would be unthinkable," the doctor sighed in relief as he examined me. "How could you parents be so careless?! She's burning 39.0 degrees!" 

 

"M-Mianhaeyo..." Both appa and umma could only look at each other, giving a sheepish smile. 

 

"Remember to feed her medicine on time and don't let her catch any more cold," the doctor instructed. "If her fever persist, you need to send her back here. Araso?" 

 

"Neh..." 

 

And that's how I was brought home, together with them. 

 

"What are we suppose to do now..." appa asked as he my head gently. 

 

"Take care of her? We can't just leave her around. Not when she's sick even," umma sighed as she picked me up after I started crying again. 

 

"Seohyun ah, she's not allowed to catch a cold anymore. This means that she can't sleep with fan or airconditioning. So... She'll sleep with you tonight alrights!" Appa made a run for his room quickly. 

 

"Y-Yah! LEE SEUNGHYUN! YOU IDIOT!" 

 

I forgive appa though. Cause that point of time, it's SUMMER. Imagine how torturous it would be without any fan nor airconditioning in the hot and sweltering weather. 

 

"Ahhh, what a relief. Her fever had gone down," appa smiled affectionately as he rested his cheek over my forehead. 

 

"Of course," umma stretched her body lazily. "I was the ONE who accompanied and took care of her throughout the night. WITHOUT the fan and airconditioning." 

 

"Yes yes, Seo Joohyun is the best~" appa praised insincerely. "So, what are we going to do about her? We already skipped school yesterday Seohyun-sshi. I bet the teacher must be freaking out because the MODEL student had played truancy." 

 

"Yah! This is not truancy!" 

 

"Yeahs sure. Are you going to submit a letter to the school, saying that you're absent because a baby was left outside your house and you had to take care of her?" 

 

"Are you crazy?"

 

"Precisely. No one in their right mind would believe this ridiculous reason even if you said that it's the truth," appa shrugged. "So, let this slide. Don't you think throughout the entire school life, we should have a few naughty and notorious records?" 

 

"I think you've more than enough, Lee Seunghyun." 

 

"Yes, and I've more than enough honours to replace that," appa smirked proudly. 

 

Oh, I forgot to tell you that appa and umma were both straight As students. Appa majored in Business while umma majored in Healthcare. Despite wrecking havoc in his school, appa was still the top student in his cohort and umma, being the hardworking and smart girl, was of course the honour student in her cohort as well.

 

"Pffftt, that must be because you'd done TONS of good deeds in the past to earn the life now," umma snorted. "Yah, so what are we going to do now?" 

 

"Uhm... I can't skip anymore lesson for this semester already," appa pursed his lips into a thin line, deep in thoughts as he rested me in his arms. "And we're running late. Let's just leave her with the ajumma beside our house first and we'll decide after we come back?"

 

"What are we going to tell ajumma then? She'd been JUDGING us since day 1, Seungri." 

 

"We'll go with the flow then," appa put me down and went to get dressed. "Let's play a little game with that judgemental ajumma."

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

 

That turned out to be the most hilarious incident ever. 

 

"Coming~!" 

 

"A-Annyeonghasaeyo ajumma~" Both appa and umma bowed politely. 

 

"Eh? What's the matter?" 

 

"Erm... Ajumma, can we head inside first before we begin?" Appa looked around, as though in worry and embarrassment. 

 

The ajumma let them in and brought them tea as both of them looked at each other in worry, with umma carrying me in the arms. 

 

"So, what's the matter?" 

 

"Er... As you can see..." Appa began slowly, ruffling his hair. "We...This baby..."

 

"I knew it! I know there's something between you guys! Look at you! Ahhh~ Youngsters nowadays! Not knowing how to treasure their youth at all!" True enough, before appa could finish his sentence, the ajumma had began lecturing.

 

"We know, and now, we're regretting. Ajumma, pardon us, but could you please help us take care of her? We're still schooling and it's impossible for us to take care of her in the morning..." Umma teared up, pleading the ajumma.

 

"Yeahs ajumma, look at her! Don't you think she's the prettiest little thing on earth?" Appa added. "You'll not regret having her as your company I assure." 

 

"You two!" Ajumma scoffed and her gaze softened as she saw me. "Did you guys have her a year ago?" 

 

"Eh?"

 

"Quit lying! Internships? Both of you were missing for the past one year! You guys were hiding somewhere so that she could give birth right?!" 

 

Appa and umma could only looked at each other, trying to hold in their laughters. 

 

"Y-Yeahs..." Appa fake coughed a little, trying to sound remorseful. "She's having so much pain back then. So now, we're asking you for help, ajumma. You'll help us right?" 

 

"Yes, ajumma, we know that you're a kind woman!" Umma held the ajumma's hands up t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter