I'm Sorry for being a Fool - Hiirah

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rated PG-13 :  Some Coarse Languages

#NowPlaying Big Bang - Lies

 

JIYONG'S POV

 

"Hey love, how are you doing today?" I put the bouquet of blue lilac in front of her; it's her favorite.

 

I take a seat beside her and smile.

 

Today is a beautiful day. And most importantly, she's beautiful too.

 

Just like the usual.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"I'm staying behind today. Miss Kim asked me to help her out with the new books that arrived last week."

 

"Hmmm. Should I wait for you then? I'm pretty free today. Bae is busy with his date while Dae is busy with his date-to-be." I pursed my lips, pretending to be deep in thoughts.

 

"Ha! Yul is staying behind with me and so is Soo, so, quit lying~ Have you forgotten that all your buddies are mine too?" She burst into one of her alligator laughs and hit my arms playfully.

 

"Aishh~ This is no fun at all! We should exercise some privacy." I pouted, being all whiny like a child.

 

"Ha! Araso araso. Aren't me giving it to you now? Be thankful! Yul wanted Bae to stay behind with her initially but I told her to give Bae a breather."

 

"Bae doesn't seem to mind though. He's liking it in fact. Those two are like an obsessed couple. They're scaryyyy." I curled my hands into hooked claws and faced her, grinning devilishly.

 

"Ha! Oh gosh! Don't do that expression! It's so retarded!" She erupted into another round of laughters.

 

"Yah, you're suppose to say, 'Oh gosh! Don't do that expression! It's too cute for me!' That should be the way, Im!" I grumbled, mimicking her.

 

"Seriously, you're the most ridiculous boyfriend I had ever seen!" She cleaned away the mirth in her eyes and stood up. "Araso araso. Kwon Jiyong is the CUTEST creature on earth~" She smiled and planted a kiss on my lips, to which I returned it instantly. "Is this enough?"

 

"Hmmm. It should be human being instead of creature, but since there's an added kiss behind, I shall accept it." My expression went straight as I nodded and folded my arms across my chest.

 

"Aishh~ Chinjia! I'm... speechless!" She turned around and walked away. "I'll call you tonight!"

 

"Mwuh?"

 

"You forgot about this~" I chased after her and hugged her from behind. "I love you, Im Yoona."

 

"And I love you too~"

 

"Do you still remember how you melted into my arms? I caught your smile. You were smiling so dumbly to yourself!"

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"Are you sure this is cool?" Daesung whispered as we hid behind the trees. "Soo is going to kill me if she sees this."

 

"Come on! We're helping you to get your girl at a faster rate! You better thank us if this succeeds. Just get ready your lines when you see her." I let out an urgent whisper as I peeked into the holes between the plants.

 

We had decided to stay behind after all. Daesung wanted to create a surprise for Sooyoung, planning to confess to her. So, we came up with this plan, ambusing while waiting for Sooyoung to appear. I wasn't really interested in their business. I came for the sake of seeing my girlfriend.

 

And I did.

 

We saw Yoona instead of Sooyoung. She was carrying piles of books with difficulty. I wanted to offer my help.

 

"Yah, don't spoil the plan! Yoong is going to be fine." Daesung grabbed hold of my wrist and gave me a pleading look.

 

Right, she's Him Yoona.

 

We continued to observe the situation and behind Yoona, Taecyeon came. He helped her to carry the pile of books and Yoona simply smiled and gave a nod.

 

"M-Mwuh. The-They're already a past!" Daesung stuttered under my glare.

 

And just right after his sentence, I saw something different.

 

Yoona and Taecyeon were kissing.

 

Kissing.

 

Kissing.

 

Under my very nose.

 

"Jiyong!"

 

"Ji? Oh gosh! Look, this isn't what you..."

 

"Isn't what I'm thinking? Try harder, Im Yoona! Oh, so this is why you didn't want me to stay behind! Privacy? It's all bull! It's just so that you can be lovey-dovey with your ex here!"

 

"Ji, listen to me! It's not what you're thinking! He..."

 

"Quit explaining! I can't believe you did this to me Yoona... I..."

 

I sighed and turned around, shaking my head. I could feel that she was walking towards me.

 

"Don't follow me!"

 

And she stopped. I continued to run, tears streaming down. I didn't even bother that at the corner of my eyes, there's this faint image of her in tears...

 

"You should have continued your chase. Your legs are long and would have caught up with me. You know, I was just jogging at that time."

 

✺✺✺✺✺


"Ji... I..."

 

"Don't. Just don't..."

 

That's the conversation we had, for the past three months. I started to avoid her. Whenever she came close, I shunned. I love her, I really do. Without a doubt. But whenever I saw her, the scene of her kissing with Taecyeon flashed across my mind. I was confused, was heartbroken, was devastated. Perhaps, this is what they say, 'The more you love, the deeper you hurt.' Yes, I was wrecked. Utterly wrecked. I avoided her, not wanting to hear her out, because, I was afraid... I was afraid that what came out from , was something that I didn't want to hear...

 

Daesung, Sooyoung, Yuri and even the usual quiet Youngbae asked me to listen out. However, whenever they start this topic, I walked off, I didn't want to listen. I was afraid to listen.

 

I had escaped from another chatting session once again and was roaming around the street aimlessly, hoping the cold air could clear my mind. Along the dimly lit street, I noticed someone. I could see her upper body kept spasming and I wondered what went wrong. As I came closer, I barely heard soft whimpering sounds and saw that her face was glistening with freshly shed tears.

 

"A-Are you alrights?"

 

"N-Neh.. I-I'm fine. Perfectly fine. Better than ever..." She wiped away the tears with her sleeve and forced a smile.

 

She reminded me of her.

 

When I first met her, she too, was crying along the street...

 

When she was being dumped by Taecyeon.

 

"I think you must have not known about this. Dara is being dumped by that bastard too."

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

I accepted Sandara into my life very naturally. I thought I needed to move on. Ok, maybe not. I was treating her like a replacement of Yoona. The way she smiled, the way her eyes turned wide with curiousity, the way she acted...

 

Unlike with Yoona, my relationship with Sandara was platonic. L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter