Thank You for coming into My Life - Sujulovee

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yoona ah~ Sorry for being late~” Jiyong said cheerfully and walked towards Yoona with his other friends, Young Bae, Lee Seunghyun and Choi Seunghyun.  All of a sudden, Jiyong froze in his spot and made the group almost knock onto him and fell on the spot.

 

“Yah! Why did you stop abruptly?” The older Seunghyun scolded.

 

“Look!” Jiyong pointed to the place where Yoona was sitting in the cafeteria. All five of them looked at the direction which Jiyong pointed at earlier only to find that Yoona was casually chatting and laughing with a guy they barely knew.

 

“Who’s that?” Daesung asked curiously.

 

“Dunno~ Never seen before.” Jiyong grunted as he glared at the guy who was laughing with Yoona.

 

“Ah! I know who he is!” The younger Seunghyun whom they usually call as Seungri announced proudly.

 

“Seungri ah, who is he?”

 

“He is the famous freshman in this school. He is our junior, Gong Chan Shik. He is famous for his cool looks and tall features.”

 

“Cool and tall huh?” Jiyong just shoot burning daggers continuously from his eyes to the pair.

 

“Well, lets go to Yoona. She had finished talking and that guy left already~” The group walked towards Yoona with a happy expression on their face.

 

“Omo~ Oppa~ I missed you guys! It’s been a while since we last met!” Yoona ran and hugged the guys.

 

Jiyong being the last guy whom Yoona hugged, pouted cutely.

 

“Yah~ Why am I the last one you’ll hug anyway?”

 

“Well, because you are special and you know that! Don’t you?”

 

“I know~ You can never resist me~ Anyway, who’s that?”

 

“Just a new friend of mine~”

 

“Remember~ You should not easily talk to other guys besides us, okay?” Seunghyun said in a brotherly tone.

 

“But... He’s nice~ I want some new friends too~”

 

“Are we not enough for you?” Daesung asked the moment the group started towards the school gate.

 

“Aigoo~ You guys are more than enough~ I love all of you~”  Yoona said as she interwined her hands with Jiyong, making the other four cheered loudly.

 

“Yah! Are you two together at last?”

 

“No~ We aren’t! We are just friends~ Besides, Oppa got lots of fangirls already~” Yoona shook her head, signaling that they were just friends.

 

“Yah! You got too many fanboys too you know~” Jiyong pinched Yoona’s cheek sweetly.

 

The five of them are called as BigBang in their school. They also have another nickname - Yoona’s precious guardian angels. They really love Yoona and dotes on her like how a father loves their precious daughter. They always chase away guys who try to get close to Yoona and always stay by Yoona’s side like how family and friends would. The whole school knows how much they care about Yoona since Yoona is the only girl who is able to stay by their side.  Together, they were known as 'BigBang and the Goddess'.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

“Yoona ah~ Lets go to our usual place tonight~” Jiyong suggested while making a cute face.

 

“Oh yeah! Lets go! I missed that place too!” Yoona smiled as she entered her house and bade goodbyes.

 

“See you tonight!” Jiyong shouted and skipped back to his house which was a few blocks away.

 

That night, Yoona and Jiyong sat together at the top of the small hill behind their school while watching the stars together.

 

“Wow, tonight stars are so beautiful!” Yoona eyes sparkled like the stars as she enjoyed the view of the night sky.

 

“Yeah~” Jiyong on the other hand, stared at Yoona silently before moving closer to her.

 

Yoona, understanding what Jiyong was trying to do, closed her eyes as he closed the gap in between their lips. Jiyong crushed his lips against Yoona slowly at first. The kiss became a sweet loving passionate kiss as both of them enjoyed every moment. Yoona moaned as Jiyong moved his right hand behind her neck and caressed it. Jiyong took this chance to slip his tongue inside her and deepened the kiss. The two broke apart, panting for air and kissed for a while longer before breaking apart again. Jiyong then rested his head on Yoona’s lap and let Yoona caressed his hair.

 

“Oppa,”

 

“Yes?”

 

“Can I ask something?”

 

“Yeah?”

 

“Why do we do all this things even though we are not lovers?”

 

“…”

 

“I wonder when will the others stop pestering me with questions.”

 

“What kind of question?”

 

“Well, most of them ask what is our relationship status and how we become friends and stuff.”

 

“Ah, did you answer all of them?”

 

“Ani~ I just smile and said we are friends.”

 

The word ‘friends’ felt like a stab in his heart.

 

“Yoona ah~ Do you hate it? I mean, doing all these kind of things with me?”

 

Yoona became silent for a while before her lips pursed into the sweetest smile Jiyong had ever seen.

 

“No.”

 

That one simple word was enough to make his heart beat fast as he pulled her for yet another sweet tingling kiss.

 

“Saranghae, Yoona ah~” Jiyong said as he bade goodbye after sending Yoona back home.

 

He walked back home and a smile crept up his face as he remembered how lucky he was to have known her...

 

“Who are you?” Jiyong asked curiously at the girl who kept on looking at the school building.

 

Jiyong's eyes widened in surprise as he was shocked to see the girl's face.

 

“She’s beautiful...” Jiyong whispered to himself as the girl rewarded him with a smile.

 

“Ah, hello there! I’m Im Yoona! Are you a student from this school?”

 

“…”

 

“Uh, hello?” Yoona waved her hand in front of Jiyong’s shocked face.

 

“… Ah, yes! I am a student here. Nice to meet you, Im Yoona. I’m Kwon Jiyong,” Jiyong smiled nervously and shook hands with her.

 

‘Her soft hands. How lucky her boyfriend is~’

 

“Nice to meet you too, Jiyongie oppa!”

 

It was like music to his ears as he heard Yoona mentioned his name in a friendlier way. However, the two parted ways when Yoona had to go somewhere.

 

‘I wonder if we will ever see each other again~’

 

“Guys, this is Im Yoona. Yoong, t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter