I Miss You Baby - Yooonaaa

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Congratulations on finishing your army service. I’m glad that you are back safe and sound,” TOP just stared blankly at what laid outside the window while ignoring his manager.

 

“Yoona said that she–”

 

“What? What did Yoona tell you, hyung?”

 

“Well, she said that she’s sorry. She knows she promised to come and get you when your service ended but, she got a filming to go to.”

 

“I should have known. Filming? New drama? With who?”

 

“Kim Soo Hyun…”

 

TOP just remained silent after hearing the name of Yoona’s co-star. Well, of course he knew that guy. When they have started dating, Yoona got into some rumours with Kim Soo Hyun. But, did she forget the promise she made with him? About fetching him? What about the other promises?

 

 

“Seunghyun Oppa~”

 

Yoona ran towards Seunghyun the night before he was going to enter the army. Seunghyun caught her and hugged her, tight.

 

“Yoona…”

 

“Oppa…”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“I… will miss you for sure.”

 

“I know… Me too.”

 

“Can you not go?”

 

"I can’t and you know that, Yoongie ah.”

 

“Well, I’m worried if you go there you’ll forget about me.” Yoona pouted cutely and Seunghyun just gave a quick peck on her lips.

 

“I’m the one who should be worried about the people who are waiting in line to snatch you away from me.”

 

“Hey~ that’s not true~”

 

“It sure is true. I have to fight lots of obstacles before getting you.”

 

“Same here~”

 

“But, I’m glad that I finally got you after many challenges.”

 

“Me too, I love you Seunghyun Oppa~”

 

Seunghyun and Yoona tightened their hug while softly caressing each other’s back. TOP knew that Yoona was crying as he could feel her tears fell on his shoulder.

 

“Yoona?”

 

“Mhmm?”

 

“Can you promise me one thing?”

 

“What?”

 

“That you will fetch me when I finished my service and you will say YES to whatever I ask you to do.”

 

“Yes. I promise.”

 

“So, please wait for me… Saranghae, Yoona.”

 

Seunghyun softly kissed Yoona’s forehead and wiped her tears before breaking the hug and sent her back.

 

 

“Seunghyun ah…”

 

“…”

 

“Do you hear me?”

 

“…”

 

“Seunghyun ah!”

 

“Ah… Yes… Hyung, what is it?”

 

“Do you wanna go anywhere before going back?”

 

“Um… No”

 

“Well, you can head straight home then since your schedule will start a month later. We will give you some rest.”

 

“Okay…”

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

TOP knocked the door a few times, but no one came to get him. So, he decided to use the keys that he brought and unlocked the door. The moment he unlocked the door, he entered his house but stumbled on something the moment he entered.

 

BAM!

 

“What happen?” TOP’s mom came out of the kitchen only to find TOP was with someone in a sweet position.

 

“Hey son. If you really want to do this right now, get married first~ And don’t show off your love in front of your mom~”

 

TOP opened his eyes only to see a very familiar doe-eyes that he missed the most. Little did he notice that their lips meet too. At the moment he noticed what his mom meant and got up quickly without helping his beloved.

 

“Thank you!” Yoona said sarcastically while going to the kitchen with TOP’s mom leaving TOP feeling dumbfounded.

 

“Why is she here?” TOP also walked to the kitchen to see if that was true.

 

TOP was surprise to see Yoona cooking all the dishes in the kitchen while his mom helped with some minor task.

 

“Surprise?” His mom came and dragged him out of the kitchen.

 

“… Yeah…”

 

“Well, I invited her to come over, knowing that you will come back.”

 

“Oh…”

 

“You see… She wouldn’t let me do any work today. She did all of these mostly by herself. She even cleaned the bathroom nicely, you know. And she also cleaned up and tidied up your room.”

 

“Really?”

 

“Yah! Hurry up and make her my daughter-in-law! I want some grandchildren soon! I want to be a young grandmother~”

 

“Uhmm…”

 

As TOP was hesitating, Yoona came to the dining table and finished up setting up the table with all kinds of TOP’s favorite food. The three of them carefully sat down on the table. TOP just stared in amazement at the food in front of him.

 

“Looks delicious. You make all this?”

 

“Yeah, why?”

 

“But, you’ve never cooked for me before. I thought… you–”

 

“… can’t cook? You never asked me to.”

 

TOP’s mom notice the tension that was rising among the two and tried to brighten up the mood.

 

“Everyone~ Let’s dig in while it’s hot and nice~” Yoona and TOP then started to dig in without saying anything.

 

As the three of them finished eating with only TOP’s mom talking while the two just nodded and smiled, TOP’s mom offered to wash the dishes as the two decided to talk things out in the garden.

 

“So…”

 

“Hmm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter