My Childish Boss - sicajjangmyeon

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JESSICA'S POV

 

"You're so lucky Sica! You're his secretary!" Hyoyeon squealed right into my ears.

 

"Wow, take a chill pill Hyo," I rolled my eyes as I took a sip of coffee. "He's not handsome." 

 

"ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS JESSICA JUNG?!!" Hyoyeon was totally mortified now. "You're totally BLIND!" 

 

"Okok! He is! But he's so freaking CHILDISH!" I covered to prevent her from alerting other colleagues.

 

"Just because he collects weird looking chairs and figurines, you said he's childish," Hyoyeon scoffed. "Oh please, even the high standard Lee Soonkyu said that he's pretty handsome. Mind you, getting the 'handsome' word out from Soonkyu is even harder than conquering Mount Everest."

 

"Whatever~" I shrugged. "Donghae is more handsome than him I find. His childishness turns me off totally." 

 

"Wow, did I hear someone complimenting her fellow colleague and speaking bad about her boss?" Hyoyeon teased.

 

"Not like he would ever hear it~" I smirked before feeling a chill down my spine and witnessing Hyoyeon's frozen smile. "Please do not tell me he's behind me."

 

"Too late~" 

 

The very next day, I received the news of our fellow colleague Lee Donghae being fired. 

 

Isn't him childish?!!

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

Yupps. My childish boss. 

 

Choi Seunghyun.

 

"May I know why do you fire Donghae-sshi?" I stormed into the room and couldn't help but had an outburst of anger.

 

"Excuse me, Jessica-sshi," he turned his chair around, giving me a smirk. "I need you to realise that I'm the boss, you're the secretary. Not the other way round. And if my memory hadn't fail me, boss is the one who decides who comes, who leaves. Not the secretary." 

 

That caused embarrassment to kick in.

 

"I-I'm sorry. That's uncalled for," I blinked and cleared my throat. "I was just wondering... Howmuchhaveyouheardbackathepantry."

 

"Eh?"

 

"N-Never mind! I-I'll get back to work!" I turned and was about to leave.

 

"Pretty much everything, Jessica Jung," he called out. "People being more handsome than I am, people being more mature than I am I guess? I don't really like to keep people who are more handsome and mature than I am for that matter." 

 

Then anger kicked back in.

 

"You're so childish Choi Seunghyun!" 

 

I stormed out of the room with a loud bang of the door.

 

I didn't even have time to think that I would be fired because of this. 

 

And well, 

 

I didn't receive any letter of warning nor dismissal in the end either.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

SEUNGHYUN'S POV

 

"If she's my secretary, she would have long been kicked out and vanished in this industry," Daesung chuckled as he took a seat beside me. 

 

"You know what's going on, Kang Daesung," I grimaced, gulping down my wine. 

 

"Yeah yeah, our Choi boss is in love~" Daesung teased as he swirled his wine glass. "With the icy secretary~"

 

Yeahs, I'm in love. 

 

With my secretary. 

 

But like you'd seen, she HATES me. 

 

"Can you believe it? She said that I'm CHILDISH," I spat. 

 

"For this, I've to agree," Daesung laughed and caught the cushion that I was throwing at him. "I mean come on, who on EARTH collects TOYS at the age of 28." 

 

"They're FIGURINES and I collect chairs too!"

 

"I don't understand why you refuse to tell her the REAL reason behind Lee Donghae's firing," Youngbae shrugged his shoulders. "She'll only misunderstand you more, calling you childish."

 

"It's not a wise move to be telling the girl you fancy that the guy he fancy is a jerk. She will HATE you even more, love novice," I rolled my eyes.

 

"And look who got the girl in his arms now. The love novice or the love EXPERT~" Youngbae smirked as he wrapped his arm around his girlfriend. "Come on babe, let's go. Love EXPERT here needs some quiet time alone." 

 

"You guys are really childish," Taeyeon laughed as she stood up with Youngbae. "But anyway, piece of advice for you oppa. If you ended up letting the woman know the real truth herself, your plan would pretty much backfire. She would hate you even more."

 

"Geez, that's very comforting Tae," I rolled my eyes. 

 

"Have fun guys!" The couple bade us farewell. 

 

"Why are you staring at me like that," Daesung shrugged. "I'm being a go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter