The VERY Persuasive Boyfriend - annouw

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jagi~~~"

 

"Wae?" She continued to flip through the magazine, not even taking a moment to look at me.

 

"Yah, stop staring at the pictorial me. Many people will kill to look at me upclose in real life! You could stare at the physical me for all your want but you just want to stare at the paper me?!" I grumbled in dissatisfaction.

 

"Aigoooo~ Bingu TOP! You know your deep and husky voice doesn't suit ageyo right?" She finally looked up and chuckled, pinching my cheeks affectionately. "Yes yes, I can stare for all I wantttttt~" 

 

I'm Choi Seung Hyun aka Big Bang's rapper T.O,P. 

 

And my girlfriend is...

 

"I guess I can only wear pink if I want your attention," I shook my head in defeat. 

 

The pink monster of Girls' Generation; Tiffany Hwang. 

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"Jagi," she continued to flip through the magazine while lying in my arms comfortably. 

 

"Stop calling me. I'm trying to read what they're saying," she shushed me. 

 

"Yah, after asking you to put away my magazine, you took out Ji Yong's?!" I pulled apart, knitting my brows at her.

 

"Hehe. I always prefer Vouge Korea's photo," she flashed her cheeky smile. "They're more artistic compared to L'Officiel Hommes Korea~" 

 

"You're looking at your sister's man eh," I smirked. 

 

"My sister is looking at my man too," she shrugged in nonchalance. "But I've to say. Your photos are really well-taken."

 

"Of course," I smiled proudly. "I'm T.O.P~" 

 

"Yeah yeah, wait till your fans see behind the scene footages. You and your bingu personality!" She burst into chuckles. "Who on earth dances so stupidly during photoshoot! Chicken dance!? What were you thinking!" 

 

"Y-Yah yah!" I could feel heat rising to my cheeks. "I-I-I just wanted to light up the dark atmosphere!"

 

"Pfttt. More like you're fulfling a forfeit because you lost a bet to Dae the previous night," she snorted. "Seungri told me everythinggggg~ How old are you guys! Pouring out those gifts the fans had given to you and made guesses on how many gifts would it be this time round." 

 

"W-We'd nothing to do!" I cursed under my breath. "Damn that Lee Seung Hyun. He's gonna get it from me..."

 

"You can forget about touching him," she overheard my mutterings and answered. "He's under the protection of Tiffany Hwang who had employed Him Yoona to protect him. You know how powerful Yoong's pinch is~" 

 

I shuddered at the thought of experiencing Yoona's pinch. 

 

"So can I go back to my magazine while you recall about getting pinched by Yoona?" 

 

"N-No!" I blinked and willed myself back to reality. "I mean... How do you find my this photoshoot?" 

 

"Uhm? Just the norm?" 

 

"Just the norm?"

 

"Norm meaning you killed it. Like always," she laughed. 

 

"Just like that?" I continued to probe on. "You know... y-looking or something..."

 

"Yes yes, you look y. You always look y even without your clothes off," she chuckled. "Where are you driving at, Choi Seung Hyun. You'd been acting weird for the entire day today." 

 

YES! Finally she asked!

 

"Tazza 2 had been out for so long already!" I finally burst out the sentence that I had been suppressing for so long. "Have you seen it?"

 

"Oh..." she blinked and went back to flipping the magazine. "Nopes." 

 

I knew it. 

 

"Yah why! The rating is superb! Everyone is praising me," I continued to speak, wanting to entice her. 

 

"Uh huh. I've seen reviews. They're all positive, well done~" she showed no emotions as she browsed the magazine.

 

"Yah, I don't remember me having this expression when you dragged me to see your musical," I pouted in dissatisfaction. 

 

"My musical isn't ~" she cooed. 

 

"As if you're underage, Tiffany Hwang," I rebutted.

 

"No means no~ I know everyone is talking about this movie but I'm not going to watch a movie that has my boyfriend in it~" She closed the magazine and headed to the dining table. "Time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter