A Sad Lovestory - gyoonislove

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You said you will rescue me and scold me if I try to do this again. But, where are you? Why won’t you come?” As he sits on the corner of the tall building, he looks at the sky and the images of their meeting a few months before comes back to his mind...

 

2 MONTHS AGO

 

A guy let out a deep sigh as he slowly stepped up on the edge of the tall building which was situated in a secluded area.

 

“Goodbye, everyone. Goodbye and say hello to the world that will be happy without me.”

 

He slowly looked down at the view below him which was very frightening.  He took a deep breath as he put his right foot out slowly.

 

“No, stop!”

 

A girl reached out towards the guy and pulled him back, causing the two of them to fall on the ground, on top of each other.

 

“Yah! Do you want to die?” That girl screamed at the guy who was now below her.

 

“Ah, an angel~ Am I dead?” That guy smiled as he looked at the girl on top him, thinking that she was an angel just because she wore a white dress.

 

“You are still alive and I am not an angel! Why would you think of attempting a suicide at my favourite place?!”  She got off him as she looked at him fiercely.

 

“Ah, I’m glad I died because I can meet a beautiful angel like you.”  The guy said as he looked at the girl lovingly and tried to pull her closer to him.

 

“Y-yah! What are you doing?” The girl yelled as she flicked the guy forehead.

 

“Ouch! What was that for? Wait, I’m still alive?” The guy soon realised his surroundings and looked at the girl.

 

“Yeah, you are alive. What do you think you were doing? Don’t try to do that ever again!” The girl said as she dusted her white dress and looked at him.

 

“… You don’t have to know.” The guy said as he glared at her and turned around, walking away.

 

“W-w-wait! Let’s be friends~ I’m Im Yoona, your angel. Nice to meet you and you are?”  Yoona put out her right hand and laughed.

 

“….” The guy felt hesitant to accept her friendly gesture.

 

“You know, it wouldn’t hurt or cost you anything if you just introduce yourself,” Yoona smiled at him.

 

“Hm, okay. I’m Seunghyun, Choi Seunghyun. Nice to meet you, Yoona-sshi.” Seunghyun did not show any emotion as he looked at her with no interest.

 

"Okay, Seunghyun-sshi, why don’t we shake hand as a mark to our new friendship?” Yoona smiled again as she extended her right hand towards Seunghyun again.

 

“Hm, okay,” Seunghyun nodded and shook hands with her.

 

“Well, can’t you smile a bit? Friends should be nicer with each other~” Yoona smiled sweetly at him and without him noticing, he returned the smile automatically.

 

“Uwahhh~ You smiled~ Kekeke~” Yoona spoke in a cheerful voice as she looked at Seunghyun who was blushing secretly.

 

Suddenly, Yoona phone rang. Yoona frowned as she looked at the message but gave a smile to Seunghyun the moment she looked at him.

 

“Seunghyun-sshi, mianhae. But, I have to go~ Don’t try to kill yourself again~ If you did, I’ll just come and rescue you and scold you too!” Yoona smiled again, brighter this time as she ran away.

 

“What a weird woman.” Seunghyun let out a soft chuckle as he walked back to his apartment.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

A week later, Seunghyun sat alone at the beach as he looked at the beautiful sunset. He got up and started to walk towards the sea. As he was about to go deeper, he felt a soft but firm grasp, pulling him back, causing him to fall on the sand.

 

“Y-y-yah! What are you thinking! Do you want to kill yourself again?” Seunghyun looked at the person who shouted at him.

 

“… Yoona-sshi?” He froze at his spot as he looked at her who started to cry.

 

The person was Yoona.

 

“YAH! WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS DOING THIS? WHENEVER I SEE YOU, YOU ARE ALWAYS TRYING TO KILL YOURSELF! WHY? WHY? Why are you–” Yoona was cut off by Seunghyun as he glared back at her angrily.

 

“It’s none of your business.” Seunghyun spat and he looked away.

 

“Mwuh! It IS my business! I am your FRIEND! I’m a friend who cares about you! Which kind of friend would like it if they see their friend trying to commit a suicide?” Seunghyun looked back in disbelief.

 

He looked at Yoona who was in tears.

 

“T-then, stop caring for me! Act like you don’t know me!  Just let me do my thing! It’s not like I’ve ask for your help before! Why do you always trying to save me?” Seunghyun found himself shouting at her even though she's not at fault.

 

“YAH! It’s because I CARE! I can’t stand seeing you trying to kill yourself every single time! What are you thinking? Is living not enough? TELL ME!” Yoona shouted back at Seunghyun with tears rolling down her cheek continuously.

 

Seunghyun ignored her tears and rebutted.

 

“YEAH! I DON’T WANT TO LIVE ANYMORE! GET IT? I’M TIRED OF LIVING! I THINK THIS WORLD DON’T NEED ME, NO ONE NEED ME! THERE'S NO REASON FOR ME TO CONTINUE LIVING! GET IT?”

 

PANG!

 

Yoona slapped Seunghyun across his face. He put his right hand on the spot where he got hit and looked at her again in shock.

 

“DON’T YOU EVER DARE SAY THAT TO ME AGAIN! YOU DON’T KNOW HOW LUCKY YOU ARE TO GET A CHANCE TO BE ALIVE!” With that, Yoona walked away, leaving him dumbfounded.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

Ever since that day, Seunghyun didn’t see Yoona anymore. He didn’t know why but he felt empty without her beside him. Indeed, Yoona had left a hole in him. Yoona would always be there whenever he tried to commit suicide. Somehow, he didn’t feel like doing it anymore even though he was determined to end his life before.

 

Seunghyun continued to walk aimlessly. Suddenly, he saw Yoona.

 

“Yoona!” He shouted. But, because of the noise around them, Yoona couldn’t hear him and just continued to walk.

 

Seunghyun decided to follow her. Moments later, he stopped walking, only to realise that he had entered the hospital. He looked at his surroundings that was filled with doctors, nurses, patients and their families. He searched around frantically for Yoona, bumping

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter