Long Distance - ShermaineShootsYou

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOONA'S POV

 

"Yoong, you're making it tougher than it already is." He sighed and threw his head back against the couch.

 

"Oh, so after all these years, you're saying that I'm an unreasonable person?!" I could feel my anger reaching its boiling point, my tears threatening to flow.

 

"You know I would do anything to cuddle up with you at night, to see you lie beside me, to kiss you whenever I want to and to tell you I love you every single hour, minute, second. I want to hold you tight too, babe. To let everyone know that I have this amazing girl and ask myself how I got so lucky to have her." Upon seeing my tears b, he let loose another sigh and pulled me into his embrace. "You want me to be a responsible and gallant guy too right?"

 

"But why must you choose to leave out of all these time? What am I supposed to do without you..." My tears escaped like a spoil tap, refusing to stop even if I wanted them to. I buried my face in his chest, taking in his scent, trying to calm myself down.

 

"Pabo, even if I choose to go two years later, the same thing would still happen right?" I could hear the tinge of teasing in his tone as he my hair.

 

"But you're leaving for two years! It's TWO years we're talking about here!" I broke away from his hug, glaring at him. "Can't you just go two years later? At least until we're settled down. Aren't you afraid that my love for you would change during this two years of absence?"

 

"No, you won't." His expression turned dark and serious. "That's our love. I trust you, Yoong. We had been through so much to get to this point. A mere two years of military service ain't going to break us apart. Besides, you can still visit me during special occasions."

 

"I don't want. I want to be able to see you every single day! And you did not respect me! You're telling me only now! A day before your enlistment! You leave me no choice but to accept the fact that you're abandoning me to go to army!" I shouted through the tears and vented out all my frustrations and unhappiness.

 

"Gosh. Yoong, stop being unreasonable! I HAVE to go!" There, he lost his patience too. So much for saying that he would love and adore me for the rest of his life.

 

"Yes, I'm being unreasonable. Go! Just GO! DON'T EVER COME BACK!" I pulled him out of the couch and pushed him out of the house, slamming the door hard in his face.

 

"YOONG! YOONA AH! LISTEN TO ME!!"

 

I crumbled down against the door, ignoring the constant banging of door and his pleas. A single drop of grief welled up from the corner of my eyes and suddenly, the dam broke again. Hot torrents of grief coursed down my face, mingling with the rain. My racking sobs lost in the torrential rain pelting against the window panes.

 

Wasn't him clear of all these? The main point wasn't the fact that my love for him would fade away during this two years. It was far from it in fact. It's just... I'm afraid. I'm a coward. I'm selfish. The situation with the North now is really tense and to be honest, people fighting in the front line are at a risk. I'm just... I don't want him to face the danger. I don't want myself to face the danger of losing him. I would never want to imagine a life without him. It would kill me just by the thought of it. Can't he understand all these? If putting up all these nonsense would let him cave in, I don't mind. As long as he's safe and sound...

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

Okays, I know I'm the biggest liar in the world. Just a few hours ago, I'm shouting my heads of him, asking him to scram. But here I am, in the train station, hiding behind a phone booth that was clearly too small to hide my lanky body.

 

I looked around the train station. The walls once white were now smoked yellow and on the opposite wall hung a large black clock, the second hand tick ticking in rhythmic heartbeat. Behind the glass fronted ticket counter, the ticket masters eyes barely rose above the rim of his over-sized glasses as he systematically passed tickets to the queue of passengers who shook raindrops from umbrella's or trilby hats. The wooden slatted benches with their green paint flaking, were full of crying mothers with their children. I turned my back to the easterly wind looking in vain for a place for a body to shade from the oncoming rain when I spotted a familiar figure in front of the 7:25AM train, door 13.

 

It was Jiyong. I hate to admit but he's looking so ever dashing with that military uniform of his. He was in a dark-green military uniform, his beret was off-center, and streaks of dark brown hair were evident on the sides. At that instant, all the hatred and worries vanished into thin air. I wanted to throw myself into his arm, never wanting to let him go.

 

His eyes were scanning through the train station and I darted back behind the phone booth immediately. Was he looking for me? That must be it. Just when I wanted to get a clearer view of him, he was gone. I panicked, running out of my hiding spot. I weren't ready for a goodbye yet.

 

"I knew you would be here~" My anxiety dissipated the moment his pair of strong arms wrapped behind me.

 

"Y-Yah. Let go. My anger is not gone yet." I hit his arm, faking a tone of frustration.

 

"Ahhh. You're forever that stubborn, Yoong." He held me by my shoulders and turned me around. "I'm going to miss this. Alot."

 

"Oh gosh, don't show me this gaze!" I whined, feeling my tears coming all at once again. This wasn't what I had expected. I was expecting another heated argument so that t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter