The Bridge to Love - TopfanYulyanGyoon

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Tiffany Hwang, you don't have to be affected by what that idiot Kwon Yuri and Im Yoona had said. You're normal... You're normal... You're n-wow. WOW...'

 

 

Tiffany Hwang - 26 years old. 

 

SINGLE. 

 

/Yubbosaeyo?/ She was busy browsing through the net when her phone rang.

 

/HOW'S IT?! HAVE YOU VISITED THE WEBSITE?! IT'S COOL RIGHT? ALL THE GUYS ARE HOT AND S-/

 

She put her phone far from her ear as squeals from the other end rang endlessly. When the commotion finally died down, she sighed and answered the phone again. 

 

/So-so,/ she answered guiltily as she looked through the various pictures and posts. 

 

/Your tone doesn't sound like so-so. You're loving it aren't you~/ 

 

/Nopes. I'm just looking at it because you girls BUGGED me to,/ she rolled her eyes even though the other end could not see it. 

 

/Stop rolling your eyes! It's ugly! Image!/ 

 

It always surprises her how her two best friends could read her mind totally even when they are not together. She straightened her expression immediately, putting on a serious look. 

 

/Araso. Happy viewing! Inform us if you see any nice guy!/

 

/Y-Yah! W-Where are you girls going?!/

 

/Double-date!/ 

 

/Aishhh!/

 

/That's why we suggested that website to you! So that we can have a triple date!/ 

 

/BYEEEEE!/ Tiffany hung the call up before the two start to nag about her again. "This two idiots..." 

 

Tiffany Hwang; 26 years old, single. She had been single for the past 10 years of her life, her last relationship being in high school. Tiffany's two best friends, Im Yoona and Kwon Yuri, had been saying that it's abnormal of her to be single and had been bugging her to get into another relationship. Of course, the pre-requisite to this was that both of them had a boyfriend. A loving one in fact. Yoona had been with her boyfriend for 2 years now; Kwon Jiyong, the university hearttrob then and now a successful designer at a young age of only 27. Yuri too, had been in a stable relationship with her high-school boyfriend since 7 years ago; Dong Youngbae, another university hearttrob then and now an owner of a reowned dance studio at the age of 27 years old. 

 

What made things worse, was that both Jiyong AND Youngbae had been best friends since young, so naturally all of them get along fantastically.

 

Talk about fate. 

 

"As if I could find guys like Jiyong oppa and Youngbae oppa in this kind of website," Tiffany grumbled as she continued to browse through the net. 

 

It's not just any particular website. It's a DATING website that's recommended by her two BEST friends in hope of helping her find her prince charming. How the both of them stumbled on this website, she had absolutely no idea. She tried framing them by telling this to their boyfriends, only to receive chuckles from the guys, saying that they knew about this and hope that she would be able to find a nice guy there. 

 

Scrolling...

Scrolling...

And still scrolling...

 

Those guys' pictures were really hot and handsome but wasn't attracting her attention. She believed half of them only anyway. She knew that in this kind of dating website, most people don't put their real photos; they put look-alike celebraties photos or something along that line. She laughed when she saw one that used 2PM's Nickhun photo as his display picture.

 

She swore she would burst into laughter if she saw one that uses BIGBANG'S TOP photo. 

 

And she did. 

 

Looking for > 1 DAY DATE.

 

That particular post caught her eyes. Most posts were looking for girlfriends or something but this particular one was looking for a date and it's only for a DAY. Feeling curious, she clicked in. 

 

And she was flabbergasted. 

 

There really is someone uses BIGBANG'S TOP photo! 

 

She burst into fits of laughters, laughing so hard that mirth had formed in her eyes. After stabilising herself, she looked at the post, trying hard not to look at the photo.

 

Looking for a 1 day date. Just a simple dinner date with friends. And a special request.... Interested party please call 9100-0223-xxxx. 

 

That caught Tiffany's eyes. 1 day date... It sounded like a good deal. She could bring it to show Yuri and Yoona and finally have them stop their naggings. But... There's a special request... Since she's really curious and there's no harm just by giving a call, she dialled the number on her phone.

 

/Yubbosaeyo?/

 

It was picked up within 2 rings. Tiffany was slightly taken aback by the voice. 

 

It sounded somehow SIMILAR to BIGBANG'S TOP'S VOICE! 

 

/Erm.../Tiffany found herself getting nervous all of a sudden. /Choi Seunghyun-sshi?/ 

 

There was a moment of silence before the deep voice rang. /Speaking?/

 

/I'm Tiffany Hwang.../Tiffany asked. /I happen to se your post on the dating website.../

 

/Oh?/

 

/About the special request.../ Tiffany didn't know how to continue this conversation with all his cold replies.

 

/Oh right! I'm sorry! I was so busy that it kind of slipped off my mind!/ The deep voice sounded a little more enthusiastic all of a sudden. 

 

/I would like to know more about that before I make my decision.../ Tiffany heaved a sigh of relief unknowingly at the voice. Who knew she could be intimidated by just a voice. 

 

/Oh right yeah of course,/ Seunghyun chuckled. /Right. It's just a dinner date tomorrow because I'm having dinner with my friends. The special request is that well actually, there's a girl I like and I just wanted to use this chance to you know.../ 

 

Tiffany had to admit; she was a tad bit disappointed at his special request. So he already had someone he fancied and was just looking for a bridge to her! But after consideration, she knew she should take this offer. It's not like she's really looking for a relationship anyway! 

 

/Okays. If you don't mind, I would like to take on this task,/ Tiffany answered. /Do you need me to send you a photo of myself?/

 

/Uhm. No worries. We could just meet like maybe an hour earlier before the dinner time to know some basic information about each other./ Seunghyun answered. /The meeting place would be Seoul Restaurant. Let's meet at 6pm then. Since the dinner is at 7./ 

 

/Oh. Okays. See you then!/ Tiffany bade goodbye and hung up the call.

 

Wow. He didn't even mind how she look! Guess like it's really just a bridge or deal between them. Tiffany shrugged her shoulders, trying to clear away the weird feeling that's rising in her heart.

 

"Seoul Restaurant... Sounds familiar..." Tiffany pursed her lips as she recalled about the conversation.

 

"Tiffany Hwang! We'll be having dinner at Seoul Restaurant at 7pm tomorrow! Don't you forget lightbulb!" 

 

Oh right! YURI AND YOONA HAD ALSO ASKED HER OUT FOR DINNER WITH THE GUYS TOMORROW AT THE SAME TIME AND PLACE! 

 

As she panicked, it dawned upon her that it might be a good thing after all. She could just use this chance to shut her best friends' mouths. Deciding that it was killing two birds with one stone and that she's actually helping Seunghyun, she smiled and cleared off the bad vibe. She would just mention to him briefly when they meet up tomorrow then. 

 

Perfect plan.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

Hi Tiffany-sshi, Choi Seunghyun here... I would be wearing a dark blue button-up shirt and long black pants, sitting at the corner of the restaurant. See you there...

-Choi Seunghyun

 

Tiffany rubbed her eyes blearily at the content of the message. She thought that he wasn't paying attention to the conversation yesterday but in fact, he actually could remember her name and even took down her phone number for easy communication. After ending the call with Seunghyun, Tiffany called her two best friends and told them about the dinner tomorrow which they squealed in excitement for her. They came clean to her that actually they wanted to introduce Jiyong's and Youngbae's childhood friend to her if she was to really come alone tomorrow. Who knew she already got herself a date in just matter of hours? Tiffany heaved a sigh of relief, relieved that at least she was cheated into this blind date dinner. 

 

Spending the entire afternoon pampering herself and getting dressed for the dinner, it was finally time. Being polite, she had arrived 15 minutes before the meeting time but realised that Seunghyun, was already there. 

 

She was flabbergasted.

 

The display picture might most probably be him. 

 

He really DID look like BIGBANG'S TOP. 

 

Alot in fact. 

 

"Wow... You look like BIGBANG's TOP..." That was the first sentence that escaped from her lips before she even noticed herself as she approached him.

 

"That's what I heard alot too," the deep husky voice sounded even more surreal in real life. Seunghyun stood up and extended his hand out. "You're Tiffany-sshi?" 

 

"Tiffany Hwang," Tiffany hide her embarrassment and shook his hand. "Nice to meet you, Seunghyun-sshi..." 

 

"Nice to meet you too," his gentle smile totally caught her off guard as she found her heart skipping a beat. "Shall we get started?"

 

"S-Sure!" Tiffany blinked and willed herself back to reality.

 

It's JUST a dinner, Tiffany Hwang. A DAY...

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

They shared some basic information about themselves. Tiffany found out that Seunghyun had moved to America since he was young and had just recently decided to be back to Korea and to settle down for good. He's an engineer and at the age of 28 (a year older than both Jiyong and Youngbae and 2 years older than her), he's the owner of a listed company. 

 

To th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter