Remedy - IamVIP88

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you know how many times this is already?" Mr Hwang said with a sigh after taking a sip of his coffee. "When will you ever grow up?"

 

"It's not my fault! They were the ones who're sticking to me like some parasites! Dad, you're being unfair to me," Tiffany whined and pouted in dissatisfaction at the accusation.

 

"They're your BODYGUARDS! That's what they're suppose to do!" Mr Hwang shouted angrily at his daughter.

 

Tiffany's eyes welled up, causing her dad to feel guilty. 

 

"Honey, I'm sorry... But this is for your own safety, baby. I had already lost your mum, I can't afford to lose you too, baby..." Mr Hwang caressed his daughter's face, biting back a sigh.

 

Yes, Tiffany Hwang is a motherless child. Just like any other kids, she once enjoyed having a mother. A mother that would adore her, a mother who would doll her up during special occasions, a mother that would read bedtime stories to her until she falls into dreamland. However, at the age of only seven, she lost it all at an accident. Hwang family is a prestigious family and Hwang Enterprise, a reowned company is being owned by Tiffany's father. They're really rich and very naturally, Tiffany, the sole heir, was a target for kidnappers. In fact, Tiffany's mother died to save her. They were out on a shopping trip together and a group of kidnapper tried to take Tiffany away. Her mother struggled with them and ended up having a knife stabbed into her heart.

 

Tiffany was only seven back then.

 

She was thrown into despair, fear, depression, anger. It took her many years to overcome the psychological barrier and ever since then, her father had been protective over her. She was never allowed to be left alone. Wherever she go, she would be tagged along with a bodyguard. As she grew older, being more independent and has a mind of her own, she began to hate this life. She knew her father was just concerned about her and she shouldn't cause him worry, but she just couldn't help it. Because of all these, she felt lonely. She never have a close friend whom she can confide into, neither does she have a boyfriend whom she can lean on. All she have was, bodyguards after bodyguards.

 

"I know... I'm sorry Dad..." Tiffany sighed as she hugged her father. "I shouldn't be so wilful..."

 

"I'm sorry too Honey... But really, I just don't want the history to repeat itself again..."

 

"I know. I know perfectly well... I'm done eating now, I'll go up and have a rest. See you later, Dad," Tiffany broke away from the hug and wiped off the tears in her eyes.

 

"Honey," she stopped by the stairs. "So..."

 

"You can employ another bodyguard. Just not the previous one..." Tiffany had her back against him and spoke up, before running up.

 

"He'll be here by tomorrow! So, stay at home today!"

 

The only respond he received, was a soft bang of the door...

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"Fany ah, come here. Meet your new bodyguard," Mr Hwang gave a smile as he stepped side, introducing the new employed bodyguard.

 

Tiffany wasn't at all interested and was twirling her long, silky hair in boredom. This had become all too common for her and if it wasn't for the fact that she had upsetted her father just the day before, she wouldn't have agreed to meeting this new bodyguard. What difference would he be compared to other bodyguards? It's not as if he would have an extra pair of eyes or something.

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo, Tiffany-sshi. You can call me TOP," the bodyguard spoke up, taking a step forward.

 

Tiffany snapped up with that special husky voice. His voice, was definitely different compared to those previous bodyguards. His tone... It bore a special hint of mysteriousness and it fancinated her. When she looked up, she was totally taken aback.

 

He wasn't like those bodyguard that she had encountered with.

 

For one, he was a dashing young man.

 

Standing 5'11 tall, he easily towered over her. His features seemed to be too delicate to be a bodyguard and most importantly, his eyes kill. That pair of smoky eyes that stared right into hers, burning her soul, making her feel like a child inside. She wondered if he had applied eyeliner for that effect. At that thought, she stifled a laugh.

 

"Fany, be good," Mr Hwang cleared his throat and nudged Tiffany slightly.

 

"Oh right," Tiffany suppressed her laughter and extended her hand out. "Nice to meet you..."

 

"TOP," the bodyguard answered.

 

"TOP? What a weird name!" Tiffany burst out into laughters once again and earned a glare of disapproval from her father. "Right, I'm sorry. Nice to meet you, TOP-sshi."

 

A firm handshake was exchanged, marking the start of the unusual master-bodyguard relationship between Tiffany and the mysterious bodyguard.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"Tabi, Tabi, Tabi!" Tiffany sneered cheekily.

 

Well, it had been a whole week since TOP became Tiffany's bodyguard and Tiffany is really interested in him. Tiffany found out that he isn't a man with alot of words, let alone nagging at her like what her past bodyguards did. She likes this fact and as much as she didn't see him as a bodyguard, he didn't see her as his master either.

 

"It's T.O.P. If you can't spell, I suggest you in enrolling into a kindergarten instead of taking up space in the university," TOP said calmly, not with a hint of emotion.

 

"Oh gosh! You're such a bore! I'm just joking!" Tiffany groaned in dismay at his lack of enthusiasm. "Tabi sounds so much nicer than TOP in my opinion. Who calls themselves TOP anyway? Tabi, Tabi, Tabi, Tab...i..."

 

Tiffany trailed off as TOP leaned in suddenly, face inches apart from hers. She found herself gulping her saliva at the close contact. He looked even more handsome upclose.

 

"Suits you then," his breath brushed against her skin and she shuddered. "Come on, it's time to head for your lesson." 

 

He broke away from the staring contest and walked towards the door, leaving the flustered and blushing missy behind~

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"Are you really not going to do this?!" Tiffany pouted and stopped in her steps, refusing to move.

 

TOP continued to walk ahead, ignoring her complaints completely.

 

"YAHHHHH!!!" Tiffany shouted, ignoring the weird stares that she was receiving.

 

"Yah! Stop screaming! You're embarrassing me!" TOP turned around and hissed.

 

"Mwuh? ME EMBARRASSING YOU?!" Tiffany's eyes went wide in shock. No one had ever dared to talk to her in such a manner. Not her bodyguards of course. "Yah! I'm your missy! Why are you being so rude! Aren't you afraid to lose this job?"

 

"Yah. I'm older than you! If you're being so rude to me? Why must I be kind to you? For your information, it's Mr Hwang who employed me, not you," TOP said in a matter-of-fact tone.

 

"Aishh... YOU!" Tiffany wanted to counter back but thought better not to offend him, since she needed his help.

 

TOP put his hands into his pocket and looked at her in annoyance.

 

"Tabi..." Tiffany could feel her cheeks burning as she looked up at him. "Oppa."

 

"M-Mwuh?" TOP was clearly stunned by her sudden call of affection and politeness that he choked on his words.

 

"You wanted me to be polite right? Then why are you acting like you've just seen a ghost?" Tiffany stifled a chuckle and .

 

"W-What is it?" TOP r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter