Coincidence or Fate? - TopfanYulyanGyoon

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung~!" 

 

"Dongsaeng~!" 

 

They hugged each other affectionately, giving a meaningful smile. 

 

Choi Seunghyun and Lee Seunghyun - cousins and best of friends since young. Both of them had been playing together since young, their mothers being the closest among all the other siblings. Apart from staying together, these two guys can be considered as brothers. Judging just from their names alone, you can tell how intimate their relationship is. 

 

Choi Seunghyun - the older Seunghyun. He grew up from a wealthy family, his mum a professor, his dad a banker. He's rich, handsome, charismatic and well, he possesses everything that a girl would want for a husband. Who wouldn't want this perfection? 

 

Lee Seunghyun - the younger Seunghyun or he distinguished himself with the name Seungri. He too, grew up from a prestigious family, his mum a doctor, his dad a businessman. He's rich, handsome, cute and confident, definitely. His demeanour sweeps every girl off their feet, crying for more. Now, don't tell me you don't want him. 

 

But oh well, they don't want you. 

 

Growing up in the high-society, their lives weren't like any normal kids. Both guys attended blind dates since they were 18. They were well-behaved initially, attending blind dates as arranged. However, with Choi Seunghyun being 27 and Seungri being 24, they're ready to ditch that life away. They too, want a date. Who doesn't? But definitely not in this way. Both of them hoped to find their true love themselves, instead of being determined by their parents. Of course, reasoning things out with their parents wouldn't work, hence, they chose to take matters in their hands. Since their personality was a total opposite, they came out with a plan of replacing each other for blind dates. The blind date would definitely be a flop, since their parents find girls who are interested in their personality and if they're met with an utterly opposite personality, they would definitely be scared off their feet. 

 

"Who's yours this time round?" 

 

"Hwang enterprise's pearl, Tiffany Hwang. Yours?" 

 

"Famous author Seo SeungHoon and Im Doyeon's only daughter, Seo Joohyun. Call her Seohyun." 

 

"Araso, have a good date," Seunghyun smirked and patted Seungri's shoulder. "Oriental restaurant. 8pm." 

 

"You too," Seungri chuckled. "Pearl oriental. 8pm." 

 

"Oh? We're just beside each other?" 

 

"Yeahs, how about meeting up for a drink after this?" 

 

"An hour?" 

 

"Nahs, make it half." 

 

"I couldn't be more happier than this." 

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"Unnie~!"

 

"Seohyun ah!" 

 

They gave each other a hug, smiling brightly. 

 

Tiffany Hwang and Seo Joohyun - best friends since birth. Both their mums were best friends since high school and that explained their close relationship. Being the only daughter in the household, Tiffany always hoped for a sister and with the appearance of Joohyun, it was like a dream come true for her. Likewise for Joohyun. Being the only child in her family, she always felt lonely. But with the accompany of Tiffany, she's happier and more cheerful. 

 

Tiffany Hwang - the unnie. She grew up with a golden spoon in . With both her parents being the top entrepeneurs, money didn't come as a problem for her. However, freedom was. Tiffany, just like any other rich girls, were forced to go on blind dates. Socialising, that's what her parents had said. Honestly, she's beautiful, drop-dead gorgeous even. She'd no lack of suitors, but the problem is, she doesn't see any sparks with any of those blind date guys. 

 

Seo Joohyun - the dongsaeng. She grew up with a silver spoon in .While Tiffany was wild and young, Seohyun was quiet and refined. Having both her parents as authors, it didn't come as a surprise that Seohyun have such a personality. Even though guys love her mild and smart personality, she would rather read a book than going on a blind date. She thought giving herself another name, Seohyun, would confuse people, allowing her to deny her real identity.

 

As much as they hated blind dates, they didn't have a choice. Both of them respect their parents and didn't wish to do things against their wish. But, having said that, sometimes, okays, most of the time, they decide to play a foul in order to ensure that their blind dates would fail. They exchanged partners, going to blind dates that were meant for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter