That Star - EelynC

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR'S POV

 

"Yoona ah! Have you gotten the album? Did you go for the fan meet?" Hyoyeon was the first one that rushed into the house, throwing tons of questions on Yoona. 

 

Hyoyeon, just like Yoona, is a ultimate fan of G-Dragon; BigBang's leader, Kwon Ji Yong. He just made a solo comeback recently, causing Yoona to go around spazzing about him with everyone that she talks with. 

 

"Of course! I even bought both editions, the red and the black version!" Yoona replied with a cheeky smile on her face. "Oh god, I even got a hug from him during the fan meet! I thought I was going to die~"

 

"Good for you! All thanks to the presentation in school, I wasn't able to attend the fan meet." Hyoyeon pouted in jealousy.

 

"You guys are really crazy~" Taeyeon who was watching them commented.

 

"We are normal!" Hyoyeon and Yoona said in unison, giving each other a high-five and smirked.

 

"It's alright unnie~ There's always next time!" 

 

"Say the one who had already attended the fan meet and even got a hug~" 

 

"Haha! Make yourself at home~ I am just going out for a stroll." 

 

"Come back early!" Hyoyeon shouted across the room.

 

"Neh~"

 

✺✺✺✺✺

G-DRAGON'S POV

 

I can't believe Big Bang's leader is sitting here in the park, crying over a girl. All of the girls, wanting to be my date all have a common thinking. They want to date me because of my looks, thinking that I am really rich. None of them appreciate my music, they are also not as innocent as they had claimed.

 

Just as I looked up, someone was holding on to a piece of tissue paper. Even though I was wearing sunglasses, I could see that her eyes were glistening with concern.

 

"Why are you crying?" I took over the tissue paper as she sat down beside me.

 

"Anniyo, there's just something got into my eyes." I was trying to act like nothing had happened. Afterall, I am Big Bang's leader, how can I let her know that I am crying?

 

"Really? I thought something bad happened to you, since you were crying really badly just now.."

 

"Nahs. Why are you here? It's pretty late already," I don't even know why but I was concerned about her. What if she met some drunk guys on the way home? Yah Kwon Ji Yong! What were you thinking about?

 

"I live pretty near here and I have been here everyday around this timing, nothing will happen to me~ For a girl, I'm pretty good with my fists," she gave a fruity laughter. "Anyway, what's your name?"

 

What to do? She's asking for my name, should I just tell her the truth? No, she would get startled. 

 

"Secret~ What's your name?" I asked as I gave a smile. Giving someone a genuine smile had been a difficult thing to do, but with her around, I could just smile naturally.

 

"Mwuh? You don't even wanna tell me yours, why should I tell you mine?" She gave a pout.

 

"Arasso, I will tell you but not now, why don't you tell me yours first?"

 

"Anniyo, I will tell you too, but not now." She seemed to be very satisfied with her reply, giving me a cheeky smile.

 

This girl is really something.

 

"Yah, are you really going to play with me like this?" 

 

"Mwuh? You are the one who started first!" Since when the atmosphere had changed so much? We were meeting for the first time mind you.

 

"Arasso arasso, I shall stop teasing you." I laughed." So, what do you like?"

 

✺✺✺✺✺

YOONA'S POV

 

"What do I like?" I pursed my lips, thinking hard." I like eating, or rather love. I really can eat alot~ Oh! And since I'm a Korean, I support Kpop too!"

 

"Kpop?" The word 'kpop' seemed to catch his attention. Does he like them too?

 

"Uh huh, I am a really big fan of it to be honest." I gave a smile, recalling those times when I'm centimeters away from my GD oppa. Gosh Im Yoona! What are you thinking?!

 

"Really? I like them too! Which group do you like?"

 

"Erm Big Bang!" He froze there, staring at me through his sunglasses.

 

"Y-Yah! Are you with me?" I started to wave my hands in front of him, trying to get back his attention.

 

"O-Oh! Y-Yeahs." He gave an embarrassed smile and turned to face the front."By any chance, do you have a bias among them?"

 

"Of course! G-Dragon oppa! I just got his album not long ago, both version mind you~ I even got a hug from the person himself!" He was at it again, I could feel his stare even with that sunglasses on. What's wrong with him?

 

"G-Dragon?!" He gasped, looking really surprised at my answer.

 

"Neh! Do you have any problem with that?" I thought he was going to insult my GD oppa and I was on defensive mode.

 

"A-Anniyo! I like him too!"

 

"R-Really?!" Have I really mistaken him?  

 

"Neh! Why are you so shocked? Can't a guy like him too?" He gave an amused face. "What do you like about him? His appearance?"

 

Wait for a minute... He seemed to look... Familiar?

 

"Anniyo~" I shook my head in disagreement. "His appearance is just another plus point. The main thing is his music! Have you heard his latest album?! DAEBAK!" Upon talking about my idol, I started to babble on excitedly again while he looked at me in total amusement. "O-Opps! I-I'm sorry... I just can't control myself when people talks about his looks and not his music." 

 

I had my head down in embarrassment. I looked up when a piece of silence was met.

 

I got a shock of my life. 

 

✺✺✺✺✺

G-DRAGON'S POV

 

"W-What?!" 

 

I removed my sunglasses, waiting for her to look up. After receiving no response from me, she looked back up and hung wide open. She was so shocked that she even leaned back an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter