Price to Pay II - SoshibangLove

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rated NC-16 :  Some ual scenes/Coarse Language

 

/Oppa!/

 

He picked up the phone and immediately a cheerful voice rang from the other end.

 

/Ow. Neh~/

 

He answered tiredly and ruffled his hair, stifling a yawn in the process.

 

/Had a rough night?/

 

She laughed at his response as she made herself busy, whisking the flour. She was making a cake.

 

Chocolate-Ram, his favourite.

 

/Yeahs. Was busying writing songs./

 

/Okays. I'm going to hang up now! See you in a bit, love you!/

 

/Neh~ Love you too~/

 

"Who's that?"

 

He was smiling to himself when a woman's voice rang. He snapped up to see her standing in front of him, smiling devilishly.

 

"How did you get in here?!"

 

His expression turned into a mortified one as he saw her.

 

"Well, the fact that you didn't change the locks, tell me that you're still looking for some fun, don't you?"

 

"."

 

"Awwww. I know you're anxious to do that but I think we should wait a little while more. Best things are worth the wait."

 

"Kiko, get out. Now. Before I lose my cool."

 

"Don't you love me?"

 

"I never did. Not two years ago, not now, and definitely not in the future."

 

"You aren't used to be like that."

 

"I had changed. The moment Jessica left me."

 

"Don't you want to have some fun too? I know the devil is still in you, Kwon Jiyong. Stop acting like a saint~"

 

She began to walk towards him and sat on his thigh, whispering seductively into his ears.

 

"AH!"

 

He shuddered and pushed her off him, causing her to fall on the floor.

 

"I'm living a perfectly fine life now. I don't want to be the past me. Get out. NOW!"

 

She wasn't a pushover. If she couldn't get the one she love, no one would.

 

"I would. If you can finish the cake that I'd made. I'd made it all morning and I didn't want to let it go to waste."

 

He wanted to refuse but a voice rang in his head.

 

I like you, because you're a gentleman...

 

"Fine."

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"How does it taste? I added more ram since I know you love ram more than chocolates."

 

"Good."

 

"I still remember that chocolate ram is your favourite."

 

Silence.

 

"Jiyong ah, c-can't we just go back to the past?"

 

"Kiko, there's no past. There's no us. I'm not worth it. You should just move on."

 

"N-No! Y-You're definitely worth it! I love you! We can be together!"

 

"I got together with you last time because I wanted your body! I was a jerk and I don't want to be one anymore. I've hurt you, I've hurt Jessica and I've hurt myself. I don't want to hurt anyone else. Do you get it?!"

 

He grabbed hold of her shoulders tightly and shouted.

 

"Why? Because you like that innocent girl now?"

 

A sudden virus hit him, causing him to feel giddy and weak.

 

"W-What di-did you p-put in the c-cake..."

 

She smirked as she felt the grip on her shoulders getting weaker.

 

"Innocent girls are never your cup of tea, Kwon Jiyong."

 

His vision was getting blur and he felt his energy draining out at lightning speed.

 

"S-Scram..."

 

"I will, once we put up a nice show together."

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"Silly boy! You forgot to lock your door again! I've bought your fa-"

 

She called out excitedly and reached out for her key, only to realise that the door was ajar. She stepped inside and froze in her step.

 

The dining table had a half-eaten chocolate ram cake and instead of seeing her beloved guy working on his half-finished song, he was hugging a woman.

 

He was wearing the sky-blue buttoned up shirt that she had bought for him on his birthday.

 

Minus the buttons that was.

 

He had his well-chiseled chest exposed. She had always love his figure - not too overly muscular and not too thin. It's lean - her favourite.

 

But he wasn't showing it to her now. He was showing to the other woman.

 

The woman who had a past with him.

 

"Oh! Yoona-sshi! Fancy meeting you here!"

 

That woman threw a victorious smirk at her and at that very moment, she felt like tearing her face off.

 

"I-I'm s-s-sorry fo-for i-i-imposing..."

 

Her mind was strong, but her body weren't. She couldn't believe it. The guy, whom she had loved for the past two years, was now cheating on her.

 

"Oh no worries! Actually, you haven't miss the real fun yet. Do you perhaps wanna join us?"

 

Her eyes widened in disbelief at her words. If she had came one step later, could it mean that...

 

"It would be fun to have a ! I think he would love it, don't you?"

 

Her tears were threatening to escape out. She couldn't believe this was happening to her.

 

"I-I should have known..."

 

She was utterly hurt. If he had opened his mouth to explain himself, she would have listened. She would have accepted whatever that he had said.

 

But he didn't.

 

Ever since she stepped into the house, he had been hugging that woman. He didn't even bother to look at her.

 

"I-I should get going..."

 

She knew she shouldn't have habour much thoughts about him. She should have listened to the people around her, to leave him.

 

"Y-Yoona... I-I can explain..."

 

She dropped the box of cake and ran out of the house in tears.

 

All these while, a mosquito-like voice rang.

 

He was that feeble, that helpless...

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"Yoona!"

 

He broke into sweats as his eyes sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter