12 days of Christmas

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#NowPlaying Mitch Miller - 12 Days of Christmas

 

SEUNGRI'S POV

 

"Christmas is coming again! Hyung, what are you planning to give Yoona this time round?"

 

"Yeahs, last year was a marriage proposal. This year?" 

 

"Stop butting into my stuff. Worry more about yourselves," Ji Yong hyung rolls his eyes. "Yah, Seungri ah. Seungri. Yah! Lee Seung Hyun!"

 

"N-Neh!" I am startled and blink. 

 

"What's wrong with you recently? It seems like your soul is not in your body," Ji Yong hyung pouts and folds his arms across his chest. "I'm jealous of Jessica." 

 

"M-Mwuh?!" I am flustered upon hearing her name. "W-What has it go-got to do with h-her?!"

 

"L-Look at y-your reaction!" Ji Yong hyung mimicks me while the other hyungs burst into laughters. "Come on! Just admit that you're in love with Girls' Generation's ice princess!"

 

"A-Anniyo!" 

 

Truth?

 

Yes. I'm in love with Jessica Jung, Girls' Generation's ice princess. 

 

"Seungri ah, if you really like Sica, then go chase her!" Daesung hyung remarks. "You really don't have to care about me." 

 

And yes. As all of you'd known, last year's christmas, Daesung hyung was in a relationship with her. They shared an intimate relationship for around 9 months? I'm not too sure about the details too though, but in summary, it's just that they'd come to a common conclusion that it's better for them to remain as friends. Hence, even though they'd broke up, they're still best of friends. In fact, Daesung hyung is now closer with her than with Yoona. 

 

"A-Anniyo hyung..." I sigh in guilt. "It's just..."

 

"Not right?" Daesung hyung laughs and pats my shoulders. "It will really be not right if you don't confess your love for her boldly."

 

"Yeahs, Jessica is interested in you~" TOP hyung wraps his arms around my neck playfully.

 

"W-What?!"

 

"According to Fany that is. She says Jessica had been staring at your photos and even put your album on repeat," TOP hyung chuckles. "Aren't you happy now~"

 

"Damn... She doesn't even do that during our dating period," Daesung hyung pouts in jealousy. "I'm going to confront her soon."

 

"Don't be jealous Dae~ You still have me~" TOP hyung chimes, making a kissy action to Daesung hyung.

 

"Awwww! ToDae! ToDae!" 

 

"Aishhh! Hyungs!" I grumble in disgust at the both of them, getting up to avoid their mushy interaction. 

 

"Use this christmas season to melt the ice princess's heart again. It's that simple," Ji Yong hyung wraps his arms around my shoulders. "Want me to teach you a trick or two?"

 

"Wooooo! Ace advice from the famous romanticist Kwon!" Everyone laughs as we gather around Ji Yong hyung. 

 

Of course we have to listen to him. Out of the five of us, the famous G-Dragon is the most experienced when it comes to dating and well, he's even MARRIED now and is welcoming the first jr. GD soon. 

 

"It's... a secret!" Ji Yong hyung whispers and breaks into laughters as we all try to bash him up. "Araso araso! My phone!"

 

We smirk as we see his cheeky grin turning into a disappointed expression.

 

"Looks like someone is being summon back~" Young Bae hyung teases. 

 

"Correction. It should be asked," Ji Yong hyung puts his phone into his pocket and grabs his coat. "Life of a married man and a father-to-be. Something that you guys won't feel it~"

 

"YAH! STOP BEING SO SMUG KWON JI YONG!" We make an act of throwing cushions at him. 

 

"Araso araso! Have fun mingling around UNMARRIED men~" He quickly closes the door behind him as cushions fly towards the door. "See you guys!" 

 

"That brat... But damn, I'm so jealous of him..." Young Bae hyung sighs and ruffles his hair in frustration. 

 

"Propose to Yuri soon then," TOP hyung smirks. "It's been long enough, Dong Young Bae." 

 

"Ri should get his girl first," Young Bae hyung diverts the attention away from him perfectly. 

 

"S-Stop saying about me!"

 

"Ahhh~ All the UNMARRIED men~" Daesung hyung sighs teasingly.

 

"Yah! You're one yourself too Kang Daesung!" 

 

As the others continue to fool around, my phone vibrates. It's a message from Ji Yong hyung. 

 

This is how I melt the Deer's heart~

-Your most-favourited hyung

 

Just a simple 8-worded text and an attached file with it. It's a song; 12 Days of Christmas. 

 

That's why I always say NyongTory is realllll~! 

 

I love you hyung! NyongTory lives forever!

-Your most-favourited dongsaeng

 

With the ACE advice on hand, there's nothing more to worry about! 

 

Go get the girl, Lee Seung Hyun! 

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

12 days to Christmas!

 

Jessica Jung Sooyeon, I don't know about you but I've to be frank to you now. I'd be carrying a torch for you ever since you broke off with Daesung hyung. I don't know how you feel about me but I'm going to show you how I feel about you. Have you heard before '12 days of christmas?' I'm going to send you a gift everyday for the next 12 days, each enclosed with a note to show you my sincerity. 

-Lee Seung Hyun (Seungri) 

 

I end the letter with a smile, sliding the envelope together with another card on the present. 

 

First gift, Seungri's vocal! I heard that you'd been playing my album on replay for quite some time now. Won't it be better if I can sing it to you live? Okays, maybe not that soon. So, the closest replacement is me sending my voice over to you. The recorder has all my album songs and even some of my all-time favourite songs. I'd sang and recorded it over a period of two hours. Hope it's not too horrible for your ears (since I started recording in the wee hours where others are still asleep). Did we share any common favourite songs? I hope we do! 

-Seungri 

 

Being satisfied with my gift and note, I hand the present to manager hyung, asking him to help me send to the doorsteps of Girls' Generation's dorm secretly. 

 

At night, I receive a text message. I know she will definitely text me.

 

Yah, your voice is horrible~ You're practically whispering your way through. Sing it better next time. Uhm... I like Michael Bublé's 'Let It Snow' too. 

PS: Why are you doing all these? And shouldn't you call me noona instead of by my name?! 

-Sica

 

I almost want to scream out in happiness. Ji Yong hyung's idea really work! It seems as though she's disliking this but this is what I like about her; her chic personality. She's definitely liking all the surprises and may be even looking forward to the subsequent presents. 

 

What I want to say and do have already been spelt out clearly in the letter. There's nothing else to add. Have a great night and look forward to tomorrow.

-Seungri

 

Let the battle of playing-hard-to-get begin~

 

11 days to Christmas! 

 

We're only different by a year and so I wouldn't want you to treat me like a little boy. I'm more than capable to protect you so I don't think age matters. Next up! I had been checking up on the net and realise that fans give you the name maomao! Not too sure what's that initially but did some research and found out that it actually mean cat! Not gonna give you the real cat though. I know you're too lazy to rear one. So... A cat hairband for you! 

-Seungri 

 

The box gets slightly bigger than the previous one, containing another voice recorder and now, a cat hairband. 

 

10 days to Christmas! 

 

Talking about your nicknames in the previous note and now I shall talk about myself. Of course, panda~! Everyone knows this. The panda maknae. Had received so many panda-related things for the past few years, more than enough to open a museum someday I guess. So now I'm sharing it with you. A panda plushie! Hug it to sleep if you want to. And if it's possible, dream of me as well~ 

-Seungri

 

A voice recorder, a cat hairband, a panda plushie. 

 

"Thanks hyung~" I smile and hand the box to the now familiarized manager hyung. 

 

9 days to Christmas! 

 

Not too sure if you visits fanfiction sites but I do! I read up on those stories that fans had written using us as characters. Some are pretty interesting and entertaining you see. Do you know some pairings? NyongTory (GRi), TopTory (TopRi), DaeSeungi (DaeRi) and SunTory (BaeRi). Soshi pairings: TaengSic, YoonYul, TaeNy, YulTi, JeTi. But you know which pairing I like the best? NyongTory? Nahs, it comes close in second. It's... RiSica. Since fans had been rooting for us as well, I can't let them down! Today's gift! A hand-written story by Lee Seung Hyun himself! 

-Seungri 

 

A voice recorder, a cat hairband, a panda plushie and a handwritten fanfic - chapter 1. 

 

RiSica? Never heard of it, only heard of JiSica, TopSica, BaeSica and DaeSica (which drives Yoong, Fany, Yul and Soo crazy). But okays, I'm pretty entertained. Still, improve your handwriting please!

-Sica

 

8 days to Christmas! 

 

Love to sleep? Having a bad sleep in the car because it's too uncomfortable? Fear not! I'd prepare a special small pillow that's just enough to fit your head and does not take up too much space. Enjoy your sleep and remember to dream of me! 

-Seungri

 

A voice recorder, a cat hairband, a panda plushie and a handwritten fanfic - chapter 2, a pillow. 

 

7 days to Christmas!

 

Chocolates anyone? I can hear your squealllls! Had been checking out on your weibo and saw that you love chocolates. Christmas season! Finally a gift that's somehow related to this festive occasion?

-Seungri

 

A voice recorder, a cat hairband, a panda plushie and a handwritten fanfic - chapter 3, a pillow, a box of chocolates.

 

"Yah! Lee Seung Hyun!" 

 

"Y-Yes!" 

 

"What's with that smile eh? You'd been smiling like that since just now," Young Bae hyung comments.

 

"Correction. It's DAYS ago," TOP hyung corrects.

 

"5 days to be precise," Daesung hyung adds. 

 

"What's up with you again, Lee Seung Hyun~" Ji Yong hyung wraps his arms around my neck, trying to strangle me. The usual. "Are you misbehaving just because I'm not living with you guys anymore?"

 

"Anniyo. Aishh, hyung, you know it~" Still, I keep my smile on, nudging him on the stomach meaningfully.

 

"Me? I know it?" He raises his brows curiously. 

 

"Araso araso! I know you're trying to be cool about it~" I suppress a laugh, giving a meaningful nod. "You just don't want the others to be jealous because you love me too much." 

 

"I've no idea what the hell are you saying," he releases his grip and shakes his head. "Anyway, Christmas party in a week. At my house. Since you know Yoong is too HUGE to move around~" 

 

"You're doom hyung. I'm going to tell you in to Yoona," Daesung hyung jokes.

 

"I tell her that all the time," Ji Yong hyung shrugs and gives a cheeky smile. "She's huge, but I love her all the more, nonetheless. Period." 

 

"Oh gosh! SOMEONE GET ME A BUCKET PLEASE!" Daesung hyung and TOP hyung throw him a look of digust, making an act of puking. 

 

"I'm going to tell Sooyoung that you always grumbles that she's too skinny," Ji Yong hyung smirks and grabs his coat. "Oh, and TOP hyung says that Fany has put on a little weight recently."

 

"Mwuh?!! YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME HYUNG/JI YONG AH!!" 

 

Oh, in case I haven't mentioned previously, after Daesung hyung breaks up with Jessica, he gets together with Sooyoung, his long-time good friends. They finally see that they're more than friends and now, a happy-ever-after ending for them. 

 

"Gonna be a dutiful husband now. My BEAUTIFUL wife has a craving for dubbeokki. I'm going to get her now," Ji Yong hyung laughs triumphly and heads out. "I'll see you guys for recording tomorrow!"

 

"I'll leave with you Ji. Gotta go pick Yul up from your place. I promise to accompany her to bring Hani to the veterinarian," Young Bae hyung joins in the laughters. "Best of luck to you two!"

 

"HYUNG! JI YONG AH!" 

 

6 days to Christmas!

 

As much as you're lazy, you've got to exercise! Heard that Tiffany had put on weight while Sooyoung is too skinny. I just want you to be healthy, not too fat, not too skinny. So, an exercise ball for you! Keep yourself in shape! (Though I think your bod is really perfect already)

-Seungri

 

A voice recorder, a cat hairband, a panda plushie and a handwritten fanfic - chapter 4, a pillow, a box of chocolates and an exercise ball.

 

5 days to Christmas!

 

Bet you'd heard the song before right? Then you should know that on the 5th day of Christmas, I should give you 5 golden rings. But since we're not sticking to that so closely, I'm going to just give you 1. One golden ring for the only you. 

-Seungri

 

"Yah! Kwon Ji Yong! You really did go tell on us!? How can you do that?!" 

 

A loud voice rings from outside as I finish the note, preparing the present.

 

"Yeahs hyung! How could you do that?! Soo and Fany totally gave us hell yesterday!" 

 

"Aishh! I DIDN'T! How many times must I repeat myself?!" Ji Yong hyung shouts back. "I DIDN'T BETRAY YOU GUYS!" 

 

"Yeah yeah, try telling that to your unborn kid. SCAMMER!" 

 

"YAH! I DIDN'T! Who's the one who frame me?!!" 

 

Opps~ Better not go out now~ Hyungs will forgive me when I capture the ice princess's heart. 

 

A voice recorder, a cat hairband, a panda plushie and a handwritten fanfic - chapter 5, a pillow, a box of chocolates, an exercise ball and a golden ring.

 

4 days to Christmas!

 

I'm suppose to give you colly birds traditionally but since I know you're scared of them and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter