Those 5 Words - GyoonYangyulTopfany

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany's POV


"You really do love him right?" Yoona asked.

 

"Of course! But, don't you think that my relationship with him, have no direction? It's like we're going nowhere. I want to marry him. But him? He is still stuck with his principle of late marriages. I'm really jealous of you guys..." I sobbed.

 

Yuri hugged me. "Calm down, babe. I know, he is meant for you."

 

"He IS for me, but why can't he just move on to the next stage of our relatonship?" I replied, gently pushing Yuri away.

 

"Unnie, maybe he's just not ready?" Seohyun said with a smile, trying to make things better.

 

"Not ready? Tsk. I have waited for him for almost 15 years! 'Not ready' isn't suppose to exist in our relationship by now." I answered, fighting back the tears of frustration and despair.

 

"Fany?"

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

Seunghyun's POV


"Oh, c'mon hyung. It's about time for you to marry Fany! Look at us, don't you ever feel jealous? We're already married, having a family of our own. You? Don't you want settle down, just like us?" Jiyong asked.

 

I shook my head.

 

"Untill when are you going to hold your principle hyung? Fany has been waiting for you for almost 15 years!" Youngbae backed Jiyong up.

 

"Yeah, thats right. I feel sorry for noona..." Seungri added with solemn tone.

 

I was about to rebut when Jiyong's daughter patted my shoulder. "Yes, Jina?" I said, beaming a smile to her.

 

"Aunt Fany is crying," Jina said innocently.

 

"Crying?" I was surprised and hurried over to the girls.

 

✺✺✺✺✺


Author's POV

 

"Fany?" Seunghyun arrived, his face full of concern.

 

Tiffany wiped her tears quickly and turned to look at him, faking a smile. "Oh, oppa. Waeyo?"

 

"A-Are you crying? Jina told me that you're crying..." He said, walking towards Tiffany.

 

"Me? Crying? Ani~ We're laughing too hard. So hard that tears escaped from my eyes," she lied.

 

The others covered her, joining in the laughters.

 

Seunghyun looked at them suspiciously.

 

"Aigoo, why would I cry! Don't worry, okay?" Tiffany reassured him, slapping his hand lightly as she let out another chuckle.

 

"Okay then... Fany ah, shall we get going?" Seunghyun nodded, dismissing his thoughts.

 

"Okay! Congratulations on your first month anniversary Seohyunnie! You and Seungri are going to last forever~" Tiffany said, biting her lower lips hard.

 

"Thank you, unnie.." Seohyun replied.

 

"Yah, Fany-ah. How about you? When are you going to get married?" Sooyoung asked purposely, right in front of Seunghyun.

 

"Ahem... Okay, we shall get going already. Bye girls!" Seunghyun avoided that question, bidding a quick goodbye to them and had Tiffany's arm clung around his.



✺✺✺✺✺

 

Tiffany's POV

 

Should I or should I not...

 

This question filled my mind, bugging me endlessly. I began to feel that my relationship with him, was going nowhere. Should I just break up with him? I know that I wouldn't be able to do that. I love him so so much. But, what about him?

 

"Fany-ahh, I love you..." As if reading my mind, he spoke up suddenly.

 

I smiled at him. He loves me... If he really loves me, is it so hard for him to say those 5 words? I had been waiting for him to say those 5 words. 'Will You Be Mine Forever?'

 

When would he be willing to say that 5 precious words?

 

I had waited long enough.

 

"Oppa,"

 

Seunghyun's POV



What was she thinking about? Did she notice that we had arrived? Or, did she not believe my words? I saw her eyebrows furrowed.

 

"Oppa," she called.

 

"Oh, w-we had arrived..." A sudden panic came over me and I went out of the car, opening the car door for her quickly, wanting to avoid whatever she was going to say.

 

Tiffany's POV

 

He stared at me with his y eyes. God, please let time freeze here. 

 

"Fany-ah, I have prepared something special for you," he said. 

 

"What is it, oppa?" I asked him. Truth was, I was excited. Had he really read my mind and was finally going to say the 5 precious words?

 

He let go of my hand and asked me to close my eyes.

 

"Don't cheat, Tiffany Hwang!" he said when he caught me trying to open my eyes. I chuckled, feeling butterflies in my stomach. The moment is finally here...

 

"Open your eyes, princess," he said.

 

I opened my eyes slowly. I was speechless. The place was so romantic. Petals of roses had formed into a heart shape, its surroundings filled with pink candles and a romantic music was played in the background.

 

"You did this for me?" I was touched. The fifteen years of wait was definitely worth it. He was finally proposing to me.

 

"Thank you!" I squealed and jumped into his arms, giving him a hug.

 

We walked, hand in hand to a table nearby. He sat me down and brought me a plate of food. Steak - my favourite.

 

"Here you go, princess," he said.

 

I chuckled and we ate our dinner in peace. Still, I couldn't contain my curiosity.

 

"Why are you being so romantic all of a sudden. Mr Choi Seunghyun?"

 

"I AM romantic," he answered and I laughed in return.

 

Just then, I caught his expression changing.

 

"W-Why?"



Seunghyun's POV

 

"I AM romantic," I said and she laughed at my remark.

 

Should I tell her the truth? Would she still be able to laugh like this? Would she accept it?

 

"W-why?" As though sensing that something was amiss, she spoke up.

 

"Fany-ahh, I-I need to tell you something..." I cleared my throat, trying to phrase my sentence.

 

Tiffany's POV

 

"Fany-ahh, I-I need to tell you something," he said while c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter