Love Me, Love Me Not. - GyoonYangyulTopfany

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MIYOUNG'S POV

 

"OUCH!"

 

"I'm so sorry! Miss, are you alrights?" The person whom I knocked onto, helped me up.

 

I was flabbergasted.

 

"O-Omo! J-Jiyong oppa?!" My face immediately turned into crimson red.

 

Kwon Jiyong - my saviour and high school crush.

 

"You are..." Oh gosh, he had forgotten all about me!

 

"Miyoung! Hwang Miyoung! The girl whom you had once rescued from the sea the other time during the school's triathlon competition! You had forgotten about me!?" I exclaimed, hoping that it would bring back some of his memories.

 

He pursed his lips as he thought hard; another charming side of him that causes his fangirls to squeal with excitement.

 

"Miyoung... Oh! Hwang Miyoung! The girl with the eyesmile!" YES! HE RECALLED! "Omo, I'm sorry that I couldn't recognise you at the first look!"

 

His smile just made my legs go wobbly in satisfaction.

 

"Gwenchanayo?"

 

"G-Gwenchana... K-Kamsahaminda..." I blushed and tried to stay calm. "J-Jiyong oppa... C-Can I call you that?"

 

"Why not?" He shrugged his shoulder and smiled. "I've got to go now! Let's meet up for coffee someday! See you, Miyoung!" He patted my head and walked off coolly.

 

It took me a moment to snap out of the bliss. I hadn't got his number!

 

"B-But I haven't got your number!" I shouted, not caring about the weird stares and glares that the passerbys were giving me.

 

"I'm colleague with Choi Seunghyun! He's your friend right?! He has my number! Annyeong!"

 

With that, he shot me yet another charming smile, leaving me standing there for another ten minutes or so.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

YOONA'S POV

 

"Aishh~ Idiot Kwon Jiyong! He's late again!" I glanced at my watch for the hundredth and oneth time, seeing the minute hand passed by.

 

"Yoona?" As I was mumbling and sulking by myself, a familiar voice rang.

 

I snapped up immediately.

 

"Y-Youngbae-o-oppa?!"

 

Dong Youngbae - my senior and college crush.

 

"Ha! I thought you couldn't recognise me already!" He let out a chuckle.

 

"O-Of course not!" I could feel heat rising up to my cheeks already. "How could I have forgotten! I thought you're the one who forgot all about me..."

 

"Ahhh. Of course not. You're such an active and cute junior! How could I have forgotten about you?"

 

Just when I wanted to offer him a seat, he spoke up once again.

 

"Oh well, I've got to go now! Let's meet up for a simple lunch sometime soon shall we?"

 

"Sure! But o-oppa... I don't have your number..." I hope he didn't notice my shy and excited expression.

 

"Oh..." He hit his forehead gently and chuckled while writing it on a piece of paper provided by the café. "Here! Now you have my number!"

 

"K-Kamsahaminda o-oppa..." I took over the paper and was still blushing and stuttering hopelessly.

 

"You're welcome! And didn't I say to drop the formalities last time?" He laughed and ruffled my hair gently; an action that I love and miss so much. "See you soon, Yoona!"

 

He shot me his famous 'sun-smile' before walking out of the café; the charming side of him that causes young girls to go crazy.

 

This caused me to be in daze for the next ten minutes or so.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

YURI'S POV

 

"Jemkanmanyo!" A deep and husky voice rang and I pressed the hold button. "Kamsahaminda~"

 

"S-SEUNGHYUN OPPA?!"

 

Choi Seunghyun - my ex-neighbour and university crush.

 

"Kwon Yuri?" He furrowed his brows for a minute and enquired with uncertainty.

 

"Neh!" I was so excited upon knowing that he still remember me, ignoring those frustrated stares that were thrown at me.

 

"Wow. Long time no see, Yul~" He laughed and shook his head in disbelief. "Fancy meeting you under such circumstances."

 

"Y-Yeahs." My cheeks were burning and I couldn't rub that silly smile off my face. "We lost contact ever since you moved away..."

 

"Ahh. Neh... I had moved to Hongdae now. It's nearer to my workplace you see. Are you still living in Myeongdong?"

 

"Yeahs. Don't have the money to shift house yet." I chuckled, attempting to crack a joke.

 

"Ahhh. My floor is reaching already," he looked at the level and commented. "How about coming out for a dinner soon? My treat. Since you need to save some money for your future house?" He carried on the joke.

 

For the first time, I hoped the lift would just slow or break down.

 

"But I don't have your number though." I blurted out mindlessly, feeling embarrassed by my rude remarks.

 

"That's easy. Let's exchange numbers then!" His smoky eyes met mine; the charming side of him that causes girls from our district to hyperventilate.

 

We took each other's phone and keyed our numbers in.

 

"Alrights! See you soon, Yul!" His floor reached and he patted my shoulder, smiling at me.

 

I pressed the hold button, waving at his backview, smiling dumbly, ignoring the babbles and complaints inside the lift.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

SEUNGHYUN'S POV

 

"You know, I happened to meet my ex-neighbour, Kwon Yuri today and we... Yah, Miyoung ah. Yah! Hwang Miyoung!" I waved my hands in front of her dreamy eyes, wanting to catch her attention.

 

"M-Mianhae! W-What were you saying just now?" She blinked and smiled at me.

 

"Mwuhya~ What are you thinking? You were in a total daze." I furrowed my brows, fearing that she was having some troubles.

 

"Oh right! Oppa! Why didn't you tell me you know Kwon Jiyong!" Suddenly, she was all perked up, squealing excitedly.

 

"Mwuh? Kwon Jiyong? Oh right, yeahs. He's my collegue. We're working together for a project. What's the matter?"

 

"Omo! Seunghyun oooooppa~" She flashed her famous eyesmile at me as she grabbed my arms.

 

I swore my heart skipped a beat at that action.

 

"M-Mwuh?"

 

"Can you please give me his number?"

 

And I swore my heart just sank to a thousand metres deep.

 

"E-Eh?"

 

"Haven't I told you before? Kwon Jiyong is my high school crush!" She squealed exctiedly. "And I bumped into him today! He even patted my head!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!? He still remembers me! The girl with the eyesmile! The girl he had rescued!"

 

As she squealed excitedly, my expression just went cold and blank. Damn. Why couldn't she just see me?! Who is Kwon Jiyong?!! He definitely does NOT love you as much as I do, Hwang Miyoung! Miyoung ah! I LOVE YOU! I had been carrying a torch for you ever since we were in middle school! But you just can't see me? Do you really treat me as a childhood friend only? No more than that?

 

"Yah oppa! Don't daydream! Give me his number!" She hit my arm, hurrying me. "Didn't you always say that I wouldn't be able to be married off? I'm grabbing the chance I have now! Bbali!"

 

I looked at her into my mind and all of a sudden, a surge of courage filled my heart and mind.

 

"Miyoung ah, there's something I need to tell you..."

 

✺✺✺✺✺

JIYONG'S POV

 

"Yoona ah! Mianhae! I didn't want to be late this time round! I happened to bump into someone I know on the way here and... Yah, don't ignore me~ I ran all the way here already!" I panted, trying to catch a breather.

 

As usual, she was looking at me with her famous pout on her face. I was twenty minutes late. Looks like it's the usual again. I would have to buy her favourite strawberry cheesecake for her before she would forgive me and break into a smile.

 

"Again! You're forever late! How could make a girl wait for you, Kwon Jiyong!" She started her nagging and I nodded apologetically, waiting for an opportunity to it down and seek her forgiveness.

 

"So... A slice of strawberry cheesecake?" I finally sat down and drank her glass of water to stablize my breathing.

 

She pouted and shook her head. I swore my heartbeat just raced by a hundred times.

 

"Two slices?" I raised my brows.

 

Still, she shook her head.

 

"Okok. I know it's my fault this time round. A WHOLE cake. Okays?" I raised my hands up in defeat.

 

She shook her head and a bright smile shone across her face, revealing her cute dimples.

 

"There isn't a need for strawberry cheesecake this time round. You're forgiven~"

 

"Mwuh?"

 

"Do you still remember Dong Youngbae? The dance senior that I had been talking about?" Her eyes sparkled the moment she mentioned that name.

 

My blood seemed to have stopped flowing to my heart at that name.

 

"Your college crush?" I spat nonchalantly.

 

"Yah! Don't give that expression!" She hit my arm, pouting away. "Anyways, due to your late arrival, I met him! He happened to came in to buy coffee and he recognised me! He ruffled my hair too! Oh gosh! You should have meet him! He's so cute with that 'sunsmile'!" She continued to babble away, clearly excited by the encounter with her crush. "And look! He gave me his number! I'm finally going to get a boyfriend!"

 

She waved a piece of paper in front of me ecstatically.

 

A surge of anger and jealousy rushed up my heart and mind, causing me to snatch the paper from her and you know what I did?

 

I tore it.

 

"MWUH?! OMO!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING, KWON JIYONG?!!!!"

 

✺✺✺✺✺

YOUNGBAE'S POV

 

"Hey oppa!" She saw me and waved happily, walking towards me. "Sorry that I'm late~"

 

"It's alrights~" I smiled, pulling the chair for her to sit. "I just came not long ago too. I met my junior at the nearby café just now." 

 

"Oh. Omo! Oppa, you know me so well! This is just what I need!" She saw the frappuccino in front of me and beamed in delight.

 

I swore my heart just stopped when she smiled.

 

"How coincident! You meeting your junior when you're on the way here. I met my ex-neighbour too!" She sipped her frappuccino and remarked.

 

At the mention of her ex-neighbour, my heart ran cold instantly.

 

"Choi Seunghyun?"

 

I asked, hoping that I was wrong for once.

 

"Omo! How do you know!" She exclaimed. "Yupps! He even invited me for a dinner soon!"

 

No such luck.

 

"Oh..."

 

"And we exchanged numbers! He's still that handsome! You know, that pair of killer eyes~ And you know he w..."

 

I was getting frustrated with every praise she showered upon him. I grabbed hold of her wrist and was solemn.

 

"Yul, listen to me first

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter