This Kiss - TopfanYulyanGyoon

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#NowPlaying Carly Rae Jepsen - Just a Feeling

 

The beautiful, starry and quiet night couldn't hide the party atmosphere that was emanating from a club on the outskirts of Seoul. The night club in question was more notorious for its small but unruly hip hop patrons and underground artists.

 

Here we find four out-of-place ladies parked their vehicle on an inconspicuous parking lot.

 

"Guys, remember. We are just going in for a drink. Nothing more," Taeyeon reminded her members as they made their way to the club.

 

"Geez, JummaTaeng you are such an old nag sometimes." Tiffany huffed at her leader.

 

"Yeah Taengoo." Jessica agreed. 

 

"Where is your sense of adventure?"

 

"That same sense of adventure went out when I found out we are going to this place," Taeyeon crossed her arms like an overbearing old mother. "Why are we going to this club so openly and without disguises?"

 

"Because it is not gonna be like that regular boring hang-outs like you make us go to, Kim Taeyeon."

 

"At least my hang-outs are safe. Not like the regular sleazy bars you go to Jung Sooyeon." Taeyeon stuck her tongue out. 

 

Jessica wanted to rebut to Taeyeon but Yuri intervened right away.

 

"Will you guys relax?" Yuri was acting as a mediator once again. "Trust me, Seungri got this covered. He assures me its a private party. In fact no one knows we'll be there."

 

"That is like saying trusting your bank account to a beggar." Taeyeon scoffed. "I wouldn't trust Seungri with anything that he has concocted because it will only end in disaster."

 

"Come on Tae, don't be such an old maid ." Yuri hugged her leader. "Who knows maybe the Big Bang oppas will be there."

 

"I seriously doubt that."

 

As the quartet continue to debate on whether to continue with their planned rendezvous, they unknowingly arrived at their destination. And low and behold, the club was jam-packed with rowdy and overexcited people.

 

"Some private party." Taeyeon gave an 'I-Told-You-So' look at Yuri who shrugged her shoulders.

 

Tiffany and Jessica suddenly covered their faces in fear that someone would recognize them.

 

"Omo! This is unexpected!" Jessica said nervously.

 

"I think we should leave before someone notices us," Tiffany suggested.

 

"C'mon girls, I'm sure we can still party without anyone noticing."

 

"No Yuri, it is futile to continue. We are going back to the car before someone..." Taeyeon wasn't able to finish when a loud announcement boomed out from the loudspeakers.

 

"Everyone, welcome SO NYUH SHI DAE!!!!" It was the familiar voice of a drunken Seungri who saw the girls from the DJ's booth.

 

"What the hell!" Tiffany shouted.

 

"Yah, pabo Lee Seung Hyun!" Taeyeon yelled towards the booth. This however, made their presence known to the crowd.

 

"Yo Look! Its them!"

"Whoa! They are prettier in person..."

"Kim Taeyeon I want your autograph..."

"Kwon Yuri, I love you..." 

"Sica-ah, Fany-ah I want to marry you!...'

 

Scores of people started stampeding towards the girls. It was like a pack of wolves running wildly towards their prey.

 

"Girls, run!" Yuri exclaimed as she and her fellow members ran out panickly towards the street and towards the parking lot.

 

As much as they ran fast towards their car, the unruly crowd was still stampeding and are now closing in on them.

 

"We're not gonna make it!"

 

"Guys, just leave me here! Save yourselves!" Jessica melodramatically yelled.

 

"Yah, stop being such a drama queen and get up!" Tiffany replied.

 

"Omo! Girls, they are coming!" Yuri yelped.

 

As the girls prepared to be lynched by the overeager mob, a black Bentley suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

 

"Get in, quick!"

 

The driver, who was wearing a cap and his face half covered with a black scarf, shouted at them as the girls hurriedly went inside the car. Soon speed away from the scene.

 

"Oh my God! We're saved!" Jessica melodramatically yelled again.

 

"Will you stop being such a melodramatic wuss Jessie!" Tiffany berated Jessica.

 

"Yah, Kwon Yuri! I told you this would happen!" Taeyeon scolded Yuri. "I swear I want to wrap my hands around you and Seungri's neck right now!"

 

As girls continue to shout, a playful chuckle came out from the Bentley's driver.

 

"Are you girls always this loud?"

 

The ladies were silent. Looking at their mysterious saviour, they've nearly forgotten they were in some stranger's car.

 

"Mianhaeyo, ahjusshi." Yuri, who was sitting in the front seat, apologized. "You can drop us by the next block and we'll just head back to our car."

 

"Anniyo, its not safe for you to go back there now. It's better I take you back to your dorm. And, yah Yuri-ah, who are you calling an ahjusshi?"

 

Yuri and the girls were initially surprised by the man's sudden candidness. But when he removed the scarf covering his face, they were even more shocked to recognize the driver.

 

"Y...Young Bae-oppa!" Yuri's face is that of shock and relief. The other girls were also surprised it was Big Bang's Taeyang.

 

"So tell me, what are you guys doing in such a bad place at a terrible time?" Young Bae of course beamed his ever famous eye smiles towards the girls which made their cheeks gush in pink.

 

Then the girls explained about Seungri's invitation as well as what he did that caused the crowd to riot.

 

"That idiot. Placing you girls in danger like that," Young Bae sternly mouthed.

 

"I know oppa. It scared us so much." Tiffany sounded like a drama queen.

 

"Yah, who is the melodrama queen now huh?"

 

"Aigoo oppa, if it wasn't for Seungri, this thing wouldn't have happened." Taeyeon interjected.

 

"Don't worry girls, he won't get just a scolding when both me and Ji Yong see him tonight."

 

The girls were of course smitten by the gallantry of the man. 

 

In particular, Yuri was silently doing quick glances at the man whom she had a crush for the longest time. Not since their casual blind date was she ever this close to him.

 

"I'm sure Seungri will get what's coming to him huh, oppa."

 

Young Bae just chuckled sweetly which somehow made Yuri blushed even further. 

 

"Uhm, Yuri-ah, gwenchana?"

 

"Neh?..O..Oppa?" Yuri was startled by the question.

 

Young Bae noticed her rosy cheeks. "I mean, you have a fever or something? Or you just happy to see me?" 

 

"Yah, oppa!" In Yuri's shyness, she playfully slapped Young Bae on the shoulder.

 

Young Bae was surprised by her actions but smiled nonetheless. The other girls who were quietly witnessing this little interaction couldn't help but giggle softly.

 

"Aigoo, you are still the same Kwon Yuri I know," Young Bae smiled. 

 

As he continued to drive on towards a safe destination for them, Yuri was simply doing eager glances on her crush.

 

Twenty minutes later, and they've arrived at SNSD's dormitory and the girls are relieve they are home. 

 

"I'll make sure I have someone get your car and return it to you, Taeyeon."

 

"Thanks oppa," Taeyeon replied. "And can you please have someone strangle Seungri for me?"

 

"I will be glad to have this honour," Young Bae chuckled.

 

As the girls thanked Young Bae and alighted from the car, the Big Bang member went out and called out to Yuri.

 

"Yuri, uhm can I ask you something?"

 

Yuri's heart suddenly throbbed when he approached her. "Neh...oppa?"

 

"Since Seungri ruined your night out, would you like to come to my house for a get-together with the guys tomorrow night?" Young Bae scratched his head shyly. "Of course you girls are invited too."

 

"We'd love to oppa!" Yuri, Jessica and Tiffany chorused. "We'd love to go to..."

 

"Hold it just a minute." Taeyeon stomped her foot down. "After what happened this night, what makes you think I will allow you girls to..."

 

"Uhm you're invited too, Taeyeon. I'm sure Jiyong will be happy to see you."

 

"He..he will?" Taeyeon's cheeks are suddenly like wild red cherries. "I, mean, uhm...what makes y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter