Still You II

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

18th August 2008; 

 

I could still remember this date vividly; it's the first time we first seen each other. 

 

Everything seemed to be fated; Your charisma oozing out of your every pore, your cuteness overflowing, the way my head hung down shyly when I saw you.

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo! So Nyuh Shi Dae immida!" Me and the girls greeted politely when you guys came in.

 

You seemed to have a look of admiration as you looked at us but thereafter, I caught you laughing and shaking your head at yourself and I wondered what were you thinking. Were you thinking about our group? Or have you long forgotten that we actually once stood on the same stage before?

 

"We were amazed by your stage performance, sunbaenims," Taeyeon unnie commented. "As a rookie then, we became a total fan of you guys."

 

Yupps, Soshi became total fangirls the moment we caught you guys on stage during 'Lies' while we were debuting with 'Into the New World'. 

 

And, I became a little fangirl of you. 

 

I noticed you since the very beginning. 

 

"So who's the challenger?" Seungri asked confidently. 

 

Lee Seunghyun, the maknae of Big Bang, the most witty and naughtiest member ever. I knew he would be the 'troublemaker' in your group that spice things up.

 

"Me!" I called out cheerfully and showed my card.

 

Yeahs. We were on 'Manwon Happiness' and though initially, I was secretly hoping that you could be the one going against me so that we could get to know each other more, I somehow was thankful that it was Seungri instead. I was able to be more comfortable I guess? 

 

God knows what would happen if I ended up facing you off. 

 

I most likely would just fall under your charms and donate all my money away and let you win. 

 

Haha!

 

So thankfully, it's not.

 

Not too sure if you're just fooling around or there's other hidden meanings (which I secretly hoped it was), you started giving out all of Seungri's allowance to your fans. We giggled so much at the broadcast of that episode and from then on, I followed the broadcast closely, hoping to catch more of you. By the end of the day, I was the winner, winning over Seungri by a slight margin. To be honest, Seungri is a smart guy and I was wondering, maybe, if it wasn't for your pranks and all, I might not be able to win after all? 

 

Hence, I secretly thanked you in my heart.

 

"SEUNGIL CHUKAHAE HYUNG/JI YONG!"

 

We were done with the filming for that day and we walked passed the waiting room, hearing cheers and birthday song. 

 

"Oh! Yoona!" Because of this show, me and Seungri became friends.

 

We bowed politely at you guys. Of course, given then, we're still rookies and you guys our seniors. We've to be polite. During then, who would have knew that years down the road, love started to form between these two groups?

 

"Come in and take a slice of cake!"

 

We were invited by Seungri to join in the little party that was created for you for your coming of age day. Since we could afford to linger around for awhile more, all nine of us came in and set down, enjoying the cake. I'm sorry but ever since young, I'd been a total WEAKLING for food. 

 

Especially when there's such a pretty looking cake in front of me.

 

I was beaming.

 

"S-Sunbaenim... S-Seungil ch-chukahaeyo..." 

 

I finished eating and contemplated for so long on how to approach you. Finally, after finishing the cake and ensuring that all of the others were somehow engaged in some conversation with each other, I plucked up the courage to walk towards you, wishing you a 'Happy Birthday'.

 

"O-Oh? G-G-omawoyo..." 

 

You weren't my first love and I was pretty sure I weren't yours either, but there and then, it felt like my little crush and admiration, had turned into something more... 

 

"I'm sorry we ate all of your cake and didn't even prepare any present..." Hence, I ended up embarrassing myself, being all red and shy, not being able to speak properly.

 

"Well, you can give me a present now," instead of being shy and awkward like just now, you had a change of tone in your voice.

 

"Eh?" That caused me to look up for a second, only to look back down after meeting your eyes for a milisecond. "W-What is it..."

 

"If you have a phone, you can give me your contact number," I heard your chuckle and saw you handing your phone to me.

 

"But..." I hesitated. Could I really give my phone number to you? What if Taeyeon unnie found out? I could be grounded for weeks, let alone phone being confiscated.

 

"It's my coming of age day! At least give me some face? I'm not some crazy stalker," he joked after receiving no definite reply from me.

 

"T-This is not what I m-mean!" That caused me to become flustered as I tried to explain myself, causing all eyes to be on me.

 

"Yoona-sshi is just too excited because I'm telling her ways to widen the gap between Seungri and her," just as I cursed at myself for my silliness, you helped me out, answering the doubts written on the members' faces.

 

"WHAT?!! HYUNG!!" Seungri's explosion managed to divert everyone's attention again.

 

"H-Here you go..." A sudden surge of courage came over me and I keyed my number in immediately, handing the phone back to you. "It's just I'm scared that Taeyeon unnie would find out so I hesistated. It's not because I think that you're a crazy stalker..."

 

"Oh..." He smiled and took my phone, keying some numbers in and returning back to me. "To ensure that you'd not just given your number to some crazy stalker, I keyed my number in too." 

 

You had named yourself in my phone as 'Ji Yong oppa' 

 

"Let's drop the formalities. Call me oppa," I looked at you, raising my brow but you answered it with a cheeky smile. 

 

"O-Oh..." My face went red again and I had my head hung low, calling out softly. "Ji Yong oppa..." 

 

Ahhh... It sounded nice, coming out from my lips. 

 

"Yoong! We're leaving!" 

 

"Neh!" 

 

"See you soon," I turned behind and saw you waving your phone at me in pride. "Yoong~" 

 

"N-Neh..."

 

I swore you had the ability to turn my face red like a tomato.

 

Oh, and you know what?

 

Though I love the term 'Ji Yong oppa', I secretly changed the name away so that no one would suspect.

 

From 'Ji Yong oppa' to 'My G~'

 

I was glad to have been a part of your coming of age birthday party.  

 

And getting your number was a bonus I swear.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

24th December 2008; 

 

That night after we exchanged numbers, you started texting me. I was ecstatic to receive your messages and would reply instantly if possible. I didn't want you to misunderstand that I wasn't interested in talking to you and all. What's luckier for me (not sure if it's for you), was that we attended a couple more varieties together too. Unlike SM, YG rarely has their idols going on varieties and all because they focus mainly on music but somehow, whenever you appear on a variety show, I too, would appear too. What a coincidence.

 

It wasn't till later did I realise that it was actually your little doing of wanting to appear on the same show as me, to spend more time interacting with me.

 

How cute; I always like how you go all out for the girl you like.

 

This, made me fall deeper in love with you. 

 

By now, we had known each other for 4 months; not a long period if you ask me. But well, it's more than enough for me to change from a little fangirl's crush to become something more; love blooming. I was in love with you but I was afraid you didn't feel the same way. I appeared on 'Family Outing' and naturally, people teased me with Daesung oppa. Daesung oppa was a really cute guy and we hit off really well, so well that I confessed to him that I was carrying a torch for you. Daesung oppa laughed and teased me for awhile, before giving me a pat on my shoulder, telling me to rest assure that this wasn't a one-sided love. Did you know that after hearing this, I was too excited to even fall asleep? 

 

It was Christmas eve and I was in dorm resting. I was feeling a little down that I couldn't spend it with my family but I knew all of us were feeling the same. Hence, I held my feelings in and felt bitter for myself.

 

Until I received your call.

 

/Oppa?/ 

/Can you come down for a moment? I'm actually downstairs./ I still love how your husky voice rang in my ears even after so many months. Amazing how much of an impact you had on me isn't it?

/Oh? Araso! Give me a minute!/ 

 

I raced down the dorm, not caring about the fact that I didn't doll up. I mean well, by now, you'd already seen my bare faces, messy hair and all.

 

Oh wait, I mean we're not supposed to be that close.

 

Yet. 

 

"Oppa wae?" I was happy to see you but pursed my lips in confusion because you'd been staring at me without a word for the past 5 minutes.

 

"Ani. I just wanna see you on this day," you smiled at me. 

 

"Oh..." 

 

Hence, I remained silent as we continued the 'staring' game. I was honestly feeling really grumpy and bitter before that, but as amazing as it sounded, my heart was at a complete ease when I saw you.

 

Okays, maybe not complete ease. 

 

My heart was thumping wildly in secret at your stare actually. 

 

As we continued to look at each other in silence, the clock rang loudly. It was the bell that rang throughout Seoul during Christmas. And to make the setting even more beautiful and memorable, it began to snow lightly. 

 

"Merry Christmas, Yoong~" You smiled and brushed away the snowflake on my hair lightly. 

 

"Merry Christmas to you too oppa~" Like the first time we met, I had my head bent down shyly, face tinged red. 

 

It wasn't like those normal Christmas-es that I had spent. We did nothing but you know what, this was the best Christmas I ever had.

 

How about you?

 

✺✺✺✺✺

18th August 2009; 

 

It was the second birthday that we had spent together. Consecutively. Well, we didn't specially spent it together like on the first one but on this special day, your first solo album was released and I was happy for you. Happy because your dream had finally came true and...

 

Okays. Selfish me was happier because you'd once told me that your dating ban would be lifted the moment you'd come out with your first album. 

 

Throughout this one year, though I was still forbade to date, my love for you had never once minimised. It had been increasing. 

 

"Oppa!" 

 

"Yoong!" 

 

And throughout this one year, you're getting more handsome and charismatic.

 

"Happy birthday oppa!" I smiled brightly. "Well, last year I didn't get you any present but this year I prepared o-"

 

"Like last year, I don't need a physical present," You interrupted me, putting a finger on my lips as you smiled cheekily. "All I need, is a yes." 

 

"Eh?" I raised my brows.

 

"Just say yes," You continued to probe on. 

 

"Araso araso," I laughed at your childish behaviour and after you removed your finger from my lips, I whispered. "Yes~"

 

"Assa! IM YOONA AGREED TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND!" You cheered, totally elated that I'd fallen into your trap.

 

"M-M-MWUH?!! O-Oppa! YOU'RE A SCAMMER! How could you plot against me?!!" My eyes went wide in surprise and cheeks going red immediately.

 

Truth? Well, I had already received the piece of news from Daesung oppa that you're going to confess to me the moment your dating ban had been lifted. For the past one year, Daesung oppa had been a total sweetheart, being the 'informant' for me. But oh well, since it's your birthday, I would just play along and let G-Dragon continue to be the smug him~

 

"Don't you like me?" Your face fell and you hung your head low. "Because I like you... I know you haven't seen my 'A boy' MV and heard 'The Leaders' because they're a sign. A sign that shows that I, Kwon Ji Yong, is in love with you, Im Yoona..." 

 

"Omo oppa..." I was instantly guilty at the sight of your down expression, thinking that I shouldn't have played such a prank on you. "I-I'm sorry... A-Actually, I-I-I like you too... I..." 

 

"I knew it," You looked up immediately, returning me with a broad smile. 

 

"Y-Yah! Y-YOU! Y-You were acting down?!!" I was flabbergasted and began to hit your chest for my silliness once again. "I'll never believe you anymore!" 

 

"You don't have to believe in me, just trust in me," you caught hold of my hand and looked at me with adoration and seriousness.

 

That caused me to soften as I bore my eyes into yours. I knew you were speaking the truth. As you moved closer, I closed my eyes voluntarily and felt the soft kiss on my forehead.

 

"Thanks for this birthday gift. It means the world to me..." 

 

It was sweet. Oh, and hilarious. You know, a few months later where you finally realised that I had watched and listened to both the MV and song that you'd talked about and already long knew about your upcoming confession, but acted innnocently, being shy and all. Oh, and how you demanded a real present from me after knowing that the 'present' that I had prepared, was just an empty box.

 

Maybe because of all these practices, I got myself the best new actress award! 

 

I was glad to have been a part of your birthday.  

 

Yes yes. I always said that I'm glad to be a part of your birthday.

 

Because, spending your birthday with you, meant more than everything.

 

I wouldn't exchange it for anything else.

 

I always have this thought that we'd be together for eternity.

 

Maybe not eternity, but you know, each other's last love or something.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

31st December 2010; 

 

How wishful was that thinking.

 

Months gone by and our relationship sailed smoothly into a year. But, it was getting incredibly hard. For both me and you. Initially, we were fine but it just gets tougher and rougher. After 'Lies' was released, Big Bang hit it big. Your popularity kept on increasing with the release of 'Haru Haru', 'Last Farewell' and 'Sunset Glow'. And with Girls' Generation going popular after 'Gee', the time spent together was totally wiped off. SM and YG seemed to have notice there's something off between both groups and tried all means to cut our interaction. It wasn't a hard thing to do since Big Bang was beginning to expand towards Japan already by then. Distance got lengthed, things got worse. The time spent with you was minimised and to aggravate things, besides hitting big with Big Bang, you made a huge name for yourself, G-Dragon as well. You practically could survive on your own without the help of the group. Watching you on the small screen, receiving awards after awards, your gaze and expression, I knew things had changed. You might still be the humble Kwon Ji Yong that I had known, but I began to realise...

 

You might not be the Kwon Ji Yong that loves Im Yoona anymore.

 

The bad hunch turned out to be right. Because of the lack of communication, every time we meet up, quarrels became a norm. 'I'm tired. Let's not fight anymore', 'Let's talk later.', 'I don't really wish to fight now okays?' All these, became our daily speeches when we're on rare phone calls or rarer meetups. 

 

And all these pent up emotions, exploded finally.

 

"Hey..." 

 

It was the year end ceremony and you attended it with TOP oppa to promote your new sub-unit, GD&TOP. Our group didn't attend but when you called me, saying you want to meet up, I knew what was happening next.

 

"Oppa..." 

 

I saw you; You were the same old you, no, more handsome, more charismatic. But looking into your eyes, I was forced to acknowledge this fact. 

 

We had drifted apart. 

 

"Yoong, remember the time you told me, if it wasn't for Big Bang's 'Lies', we wouldn't have met and you wouldn't have fall for me?" You started slowly, trying to find a way to minimise the hurt to the least I gue

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter