A Twist?! - HappyYoona

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AT SNSD'S DORM

 

"We're finally going to Singapore!" Yoona cheered excitedly as she packed her luggage.

 

"Yeahs yeahs, lucky you. I can't believe it. Why are only the four of you being given breaks while we have to stay here?!" Hyoyeon sulked. "This is so unfair~"

 

"Unnie, we're just taking turns to have our breaks~ A week later, it would be the other way round, with you girls exclaiming excitedly," Seohyun wrapped her arms around Hyoyeon, giving her a smile.

 

"Awwww, woori maknae is the best!" Hyoyeon hugged Seohyun tightly.

 

"Alrights! Time to head to the airport! Singapore gogogo!" Yuri cheered.

 

AT BIGBANG'S DORM

 

"Yah! Lee Seung Hyun! You stole my beanie again isn't it!?" GD shouted from inside of his room.

 

"Aishh~ Hyung! I did not steal! I just merely BORROWED!" Seungri rebutted as he closed the cover of his luggage, mumbling. "You have so many hats to choose from anyway."

 

"What did you just say?" Just then, GD was already behind him and gave him a knock on his head. "This would teach you not to mess with G-Dragon's fashion items!"

 

GD smiled in satisfaction as Seungri groaned in pain.

 

"Araso araso, cut it out already," Taeyang laughed. "We have to leave now. TOP hyung is going to meet us at the airport. He's going straight from his home."

 

"I'm all ready to go~" Daesung smiled. "Singapore gogogo!" 

 

"Why does Young Bae hyung get to wear your items everytime?" Seungri pouted as they made their way out of the dorm.

 

"What did you call him?" GD asked instead.

 

"Young Bae hyung. Mwuh?" 

 

"Precisely~" GD laughed as he stepped out of the dorm, leaving Seungri to lock the dorm.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

Welcome on board to Flight209Z, flying to Singapore. I'm Kim Sung Min, your captain for this flight. We'll be leaving for Singapore soon and arrive there at local time 1AM. Please fastened your seatbelt and get ready for takeoff. We hope you enjoy this flight.

 

"Yah Yoong, fasten your seatbelt! Stop eating," Yuri pouted.

 

"Araso araso," Yoona nodded and noticed Yuri's cheerful expression. "What's with that smile eh?"

 

"N-Nothing!" Yuri stuttered and mumbled shyly. "It's just that I heard that Big Bang is having their world tour and they're holding their concert in Singapore during these two days. You know how much a VIP I am, so... YAH!"

 

"Mwuh?" As Yuri was mumbling to herself while Yoona ignored her, engrossed in her food.

 

"Aishh~ Forget it! Just fastened your seatbelt already!"

 

Welcome on board to Flight230Y, flying to Singapore. I'm Lee Jung Soo, your captain for this flight. We'll be leaving for Singapore soon and arrive there at local time 1.15AM. Please fastened your seatbelt and get ready for takeoff. We hope you enjoy this flight.

 

"The moment Ji Yong hyung gets on the plane, he sleeps~" Seungri commented.

 

"You better be careful of your words. If not, we can't save you later, Seungri," Taeyang laughed. "He's been working on his solo and preparing for the concerts. He's tired out."

 

"If people didn't know that you guys like girls, they would most probably think that you guys are gay. GDYB is REAL!" Seungri made an exaggerated action. "Yah hyung! Are you even listening to what I'm saying?!"

 

"Mwuh? What were you saying?" Taeyang wasn't paying attention to Seungri as he was checking on his phone.

 

"Aishh~ Chinjia!" Seungri sighed in dismay. "Who are you stalking again this time round?"

 

"Yah, is this how you're suppose to talk to your hyung?" Taeyang glared at him. "I just saw a news. A rumor says that SNSD are spotted at the airport, going to Singapore for a holiday."

 

"Mwuh? Chinjia? Chinjia?!! Ahhh, could we be on the same plane as them?!" Seungri got excited immediately. Even Daesung and TOP were smiling at the thought of it.

 

"You must be crazy. How could it be? Besides, SM had already said that it's false and Taeyeon-sshi, Hyoyeon-sshi, Jessica-sshi, Sunny-sshi were spotted coming out of their dorm. It is near impossible that it's true," Taeyang chuckled, though he hoped that what Seungri said is real. 

 

"For all you know, there would only be five of them leaving for Singapore. You know SM's words can't be trusted. In fact, all entertainment companies couldn't be trusted," Seungri commented.

 

"I'm going to record this down and when we returned to Seoul, you can get ready to head to Hyun Suk hyung's office," TOP laughed. "If the rumor is really true, I hope we get to see them. I would like to see Tiffany-sshi again, after the gayo daejun..."

 

"The 2-second glance that swept you off your feet~" Daesung teased. "It's been two years hyung! I would love to see Sooyoung-sshi again. I would make sure not to stutter in front of her. Oh, maybe I can text Yoona? To see if they're in Singapore or not."

 

"Yoona? What Yoona?" Hearing Yoona being mentioned, GD, who was in his dreamland, snapped up. "She's here?"

 

"In your dreamland hyung," Seungri and Daesung laughed at GD's expression. Just like any normal boys, GD is a hopeless fanboy of SNSD and more specifically, Yoona.

 

"Mwuh?" GD was still clueless as he stifled a yawn.

 

"Nothing~ They're just joking. Go back to sleep," Taeyang chuckled as he patted his friend's back.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

Hence, both groups travelled to Singapore from Seoul. It was a 6-hour long flight and everyone ate, play, read and slept, catching up on the amount of sleep they had lost. They seemed to have forgotten that the other party could be in the same place as them. SNSD's flight arrived first and since this was a discreet getaway, they left through the secret passageway, not being spotted. BIGBANG arrived half hour after them and they too, left the airport through the secret passageway, to avoid the crowd of fans. They were both thankful for how organised Singapore's airport was.

 

BIGBANG headed to their hotel first to settle down, meeting the first wave of fans. They greeted them politely, accepting the gifts given, before hurrying to their room.

 

"Ahhh, we'd arrive earlier than expected. Tomorrow would then be the beginning of your rehearsal and the concert. You guys can take a rest for the night," their managers told them and left.

 

"The night is still young. Should we..." The moment their managers were out of sight and hearing range, Seungri wriggled his brows playfully.

 

"CLUB!" The boys chorused. They were after all, teens in their mid-twenties. They were of course, excited with having fun, be it if they're idols or not.

 

On the other hand, the girls had checked into their hotel too and had freshened themselves up after the long flight.

 

"The night is still young. I mean, this is the time where we could go out and have some fun, without worrying to much about being spotted by the fans," Sooyoung suggested. "We shouldn't waste this time by sleeping it off."

 

"I have an idea!" Tiffany's eyes lighted playfully.

 

All the girls caught it and started to get excited, giggling away. All except for Seohyun.

 

"Oh no, anniyo! Unnies!"

 

"Aishh~ Maknae ah! You're already 22 this year! An adult! Time for to go out to have some fun! Besides, it's over your sleeping time already. It's already 130am~" Sooyoung wrapped her arms around Seohyun, teasing her. The other girls backed her up.

 

"Aishhh~ Araso araso..." Finally, Seohyun agreed reluctantly.

 

"YAYYYYY!"

 

And so, both groups decided to head to the local club in Singapore, having fun of their own. Little did they know, something hit on both group.

 

A little thing called fate~

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"Aishh~ People can't seem to recognise us..." Seungri mumbled as people danced around.

 

There weren't alot of people in the club, given that it would be closing in two hours time. People had by now, emotions at their highest peak, or had already left.

 

"Idiot, it's even better this way. We aren't suppose to get noticed anyway," Taeyang commented.

 

They headed over to an empty table and ordered their beer.

 

"Alive concert, hwaiting!" They cheered among themselves, drinking their beer in one shot.

 

"Ahhh, is this really ok? What if we got recognised..." Seohyun was still mumbling worriedly as the girls entered into the club.

 

"Aishh~ Let your hair down a little maknae! Look, no one is paying attention to us. There's not much people here anyway," Tiffany laughed.

 

"There's an empty table there. Let's go!" Yuri pointed to an empty table, motioning the girls to head over there.

 

"To our successful getaway, cheers!" The girls too, ordered drinks and cheered.

 

Both groups ended up sitting on the tables that were just right behind each other. They hadn't notice each other until the point where they had gotten in high spirits, and started heading for the dancefloor. All of them were wearing caps and when the girls took over the stage, everyone cheered. Even though they didn't know their identities. They just felt that they were gorgeous girls. The girls rocked the dancefloor and even the innocent maknae, Seohyun, was having a time of her own. They were dancing and having fun together when the boys noticed the commotion, and decided to head to the dancefloor too.

 

"Should we dance together?" GD, being the clubber, asked the girls straight away. This was a norm to him.

 

The girls hesistated. Due to the poor lighting and the fact that they were well-concealed too, they couldn't recognise that the guys, who approached them, were actually their sunbaes, BIGBANG. Yoona, being the brave and playful one, nodded and extended her hands out towards him. GD smiled and took it gently and within minutes, they were dancing together.

 

Within moments, the guys had paired themselves with the girls, having a fun time, forgetting about the fact that they were both members from the top hallyu groups. They continued to have and when suddenly BIGBANG's Fantastic Baby was played, the truth was revealed.

 

"Amugeotdo mutji mallan mariya neukkiran mariya naega nugunji!" TOP blurted out the rap so effortlessly as he was near Tiffany. He whispered the rap into Tiffany's ear, causing her to shudder in excitement.

 

She took a step back, trying to clear her thoughts. Everything was beginning to be clear. How could someone be having such distinct voice and could even rapped the fastest part of Fantastic Baby? She had tried it numerous time herself and still failed miserably. There was only one person who could do it. And that is...

 

"T-TOP s-sunbaenim?" Tiffany whispered, as her eyes went wide in shock. At a closer look, the person was indeed, TOP.

 

TOP was shocked as he stopped dancing, looking at Tiffany. He focused on her features and his heart skipped a beat. It was Tiffany. From SNSD. He found himself gulping down his saliva.

 

The other members seemed to have heard Tiffany's voice as they stopped dancing, having a look of disbelief. Yoona and GD on the other hand, were in shock, as Yoona froze in his arms, staring straight back at him.

 

"A-A-Annyeongha-haesaeyo..." Daesung stuttered helplessly as he greeted Sooyoung. What happened to his promise about not stuttering when he sees her?

 

Instead of feeling embarrassed, Sooyoung burst out into laughters at his cute greeting. "Annyeong Daesung oppa!"

 

In a moment of excitement, she had blurted out too loudly, earning curious gazes from people at her remark.

 

"Yah! Choi Sooyoung!" The girls hissed at her carelessness.

 

"Er... I think we better leave now before they began to get suspicious and come flocking around us," Seungri suggested.

 

The girls had no choice but to nod in agreement. They hadn't had enough fun yet, but oh well, it's better to take a leave now before they got spotted. Guys had began to come around the girls, wanting to take a clearer peek at their face. Hence, the guys wrapped their arms around them, as the girls buried their face in their chest, to avoid being seen. The guys left the club immediately.

 

"I thought I just heard Girls Generation Sooyoung's voice..." A patron commented, scratching his head in bewilderment.

 

"You're hallucinating already! If they're really here, then my Big Bang oppas would be here too!" His girlfriend laughed, making a comment.

 

Luckily, everything was covered up before they got noticed. Phew~

 

✺✺✺✺✺

YOONA'S POV

 

I swore this is the most awkward moment of my life. We're like having a matchmaking session, 5-5 matchmaking session.

 

"Uhm... Young Bae hyung, so this is what happened between you and Yuri last time when you guys had a blind date?" Seungri, being the chatty one, spoke up, breaking the ice.

 

This slight comment finally melted the frosty atmosphere as we cracked up, leaving Taeyang-sshi and Yuri unnie to blush crazily.

 

"Unnie, your dream came true~ You met Big Bang sunbaes here~" I nudged Yuri unnie's elbow playfully.

 

"Y-Yah! D-D-Didn't you not catch what I had just said in the plane?" Yuri unnie's face was now flushed red.

 

"Oh well~ Sometimes, it's good to play ignorant," I stuck my tongue out playfully.

 

"Ji Yong ah, you're not in dreamland anymore. You meet your idol~" As though trying to save Yuri unnie, Taeyang-sshi stepped in, teasing GD sunbae.

 

"Y-Yah! A-Anniyo..." To my surprise, GD sunbae turned red too, as he kept shaking his head. He's pretty cute by the way.

 

"Is Taeyang sunbae jumping to Yuri unnie's rescue?" To save GD sunbae, I fired back, trying to cover up for him.

 

Taeyang-sshi chuckled embarrassingly, trying to deny.

 

"In my opinion, all of you are trying to help each other. You guys are interested in each other isn't it~" Tiffany unnie spoke up teasingly.

 

"A-Anniyo!" All four of us answered quickly, meeting each other's eyes before looking away in split second.

 

"Haha! Look at them!" Tiffany unnie burst into laughters as she talked to TOP oppa. TOP oppa just smiled while looking at her.

 

"TOP sunbae likes Tiffany unnie too! Look at his eyes!!" I took this chance to counterback as well.

 

Hence, it ended up with us, fooling around and teasing each other, dissipating the awkwardness that once loomed over us.

 

GD'S POV

 

After leaving the club, we were definitely awkward. Yoona was in my arms and to be honest, she's appeared to be smaller in real life, fitting perfectly in my arms. We broke away from the hug awkwardly and after much moment of silence, Daesung suggested that we should head to somewhere where we could talk. It was already 3AM by then where almost all the shops had closed. Hence, after discussion, we decided to head to the hotel where the girls were staying. We settled down at the café.  Thankfully, no one was there, except for a pair of old couple who just star

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter