Calming the Insecurity - TopfanYulyanGyoon

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Morning babe," I rolled out of bed and buried my face in her shoulder as I let out a cheeky grin. 

 

"Morning idiot," she wiped her face dry with the towel, nudging me playfully on the stomach. 

 

"Had a good night?" I tightened my grip, allowing her to lean on me as I took in her scent. 

 

"More like you'd a good night instead," she nudged me again, but made herself comfortable in my arms. "I know what you're up to Kwon Ji Yong~" 

 

"E-Eh?" 

 

"You just decide to not make any precaution yesterday night did you~" She wrinkled her nose at me playfully, breaking away from the hug. "Thank god I was on my safe period." 

 

"Ahh..." I nodded as she walked out of the bedroom. 

 

"Get wash up! You reeked!" 

 

"That's manly smell woman!" 

 

"Tell that to your other fangirls!" That's the reply that came through the room. 

 

I smiled in defeat. 

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"Busy later?" I cut my slice of bacon and fed her. 

 

"Nahs, just going out to do some shopping," she chewed blissfully. "You're going back to YG right?"

 

"Yeahs, working our anniversary album with the guys," I shrugged. "It's towards the end already."

 

"Uhmmm, fair enough," she nodded and took a sip of her coffee. "How I wish Soshi could have an anniversary album too..."

 

"Well, I could produce it for you if you want?" I smiled, trying to distract her from thinking negative thoughts.

 

"Nahs, we're all happy with our lives now. Married, teaching, taking care of kids~" 

 

"Yoong," I decided to try my luck again at her last comment. "It's been 5 years already. Since you're free now, why don't we have a pair of lovely mini Ji Yong-s and Yoona-s around to kill some time?" 

 

"Yeobo, we've talked about this~" At the mention of kids, her brows furrowed. 

 

"I know I know..." I let out an inward sigh before perking up. "But I still thought I could give it a try. You know, maybe the formidable Im Yoona might fall into my trap one fine day." 

 

"That we'll see," she chuckled before pouting again. "Yeobo, are you angry?" 

 

"Eh? Why would I?" I raised my brows at her. 

 

"Because you love kids so much, appa and umma have you as the only son as well, but because of me..." She started to get softer and softer.

 

"Aishhh, silly girl," I shook my head and held her chin up with my hand before pinching her nose affectionately. "If appa umma had mind, I would have divorced with you since years ago. And if I had mind, I wouldn't have married you when you came clean with me about your past. Kids aren't important. What's more important is you, Yoong. Im Yoona means more than anything to Kwon Ji Yong."

 

"Awwww Yeobo..." 

 

"Araso araso, if you're going to continue to stare at me like that, I'll most probably end up not being able to go to YG and you'll end up not doing any shopping," I laughed and ruffled her hair. "Just remember to go collect our Maldives air tickets." 

 

"Yes yes~" She stood up too, helping me with my coat before giving me a peck on the cheek. "Have a fun time recording~ Tell oppas and Seungri I said hi." 

 

"Even if I wouldn't, you'll give them a call anyway~ You have fun shopping too. Just try not to max my card."

 

"Ha! You gave me a black card for goodness sake!" 

 

"I know. I just want to be reminded of how sweet a husband I am."

 

"Pabo!"

 

"Love you too!"

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"Yeahs, and then Soomin totally pee-ed on Soo! I was laughing my head off I swear an-" It was break time and the guys have gathered together to have a brief chat.

 

A chat about their kids. 

 

"Hyung? Hyung!" Daesung snapped me out of my thoughts. "Are you okays?"

 

"Y-Yeahs," I smiled, scratching my nape embarrassingly. 

 

"Did you and Yoona worked out too much yesterday night?" Seungri smirked. 

 

"Y-Yah! It-It's none of your business!" I stuttered miserably, throwing a cushion straight at him. "It's not this case at all!"

 

"Yeah yeah, we know hyung," Seungri nodded as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders proudly. "Oh, by the way, I accompanied Seo to the gynae yesterday. We've got the ultrascan done~" 

 

He flashed the ultrascan picture to us proudly. 

 

"It's a pair of twins guys~" He announced. 

 

"Wow dude, congrats!" Everyone was truly happy for this maknae of ours. 

 

"You know hyung," Seungri began talking again after the commotion had died down. "I would have thought that you and Yoona would be the first pair to have kids."

 

The others nodded while throwing pitiful glances at me. "Yah yah yah, don't look at me like that. I-I'm blissful now!" 

 

"When are you and Yoona going to have a family hyung?" Daesung asked. "All of us already have a kid at least and the latest to get married maknae is going to have twins!" 

 

"Aishhh~" I sighed and ruffled my hair. "You guys know how much I love kids, but you know Yoong..." 

 

At the mention of that, everyone became silent. 

 

Yes, SNSD Yoona is scared of kids. Well, not really scared of kids, but more of phobia of parenting. You see, Yoona grew up without a mother. Her mother left them when she's still a kid and even though her dad had tried his best to not leave any negative impacts on her, she was still affected. She didn't know how she would be a good mother when she didn't even have a mother herself and what if the kids they'd didn't turn out healthy? Or that they were so rebellious and out of control? There's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter