Falling In Love - gyoona

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR'S POV

 

"SO NYUH SHI DAE, BIGBANG YOU HAVE 5 MORE MINUTES TO PREPARE!" The director's voice rang loudly in the waiting room.

 

"Neh!" Taeyeon shouted while the stylist did her makeup.

 

Yes, both groups were sharing the same waiting room, attending a variety show. Since both of the groups didn't have the chance to interact that much, when they entered the waiting room, all of them were acting awkwardly. Thankfully for Seungri, who started to talk to Yuri, his classmate in university. Everyone was chatting happily but there were 2 person, each sitting at the end of the couch.

 

SNSD'S Im Yoona and BIGBANG'S Kwon Ji Yong. 

 

The filming went on smoothly where all of them were required to pair up. Be it coincidence or not, Yoona was chosen to be paired up with GD. They were at the last segment of the show where the couples would have to hug each other, with a balloon in between them. The pair who burst the most balloons would naturally win the game. 

 

"READY,GO!"

 

Both of them were really shy, standing there with the members groaning at the sides.

 

"Hyung! Why are you standing there?! You are suppose to lead Yoona-sshi!"

 

"Ji Yong ah! It's just a game! What are you thinking?!"

 

"Yoona ah! Grab the balloon!" 

 

After hearing all the complaints, GD finally stepped forward while Yoona grabbed one of the balloons, walking toward each other. When they were inches apart, Yoona quickly placed the balloon in between them. While GD leaned forward, giving Yoona a hug, with her having her arms around her waist. With much hassles, they finally managed to burst a total of 18 balloons~

 

But during this period, both of them were blushing hard. Especially the moment when the balloon pops, both of them came in contact and back out shyly. 

 

"Yah! Im Yoona why are you blushing?! It's just a game!" Yoona thought while walking back to her unnies, placing her hands on her cheeks.

 

"Kwon Ji Yong! What are you thinking?! You are just playing a game with her! What are you thinking?!" GD was deep in thought while smiling shyly as he went back to his position.

 

All thanks to this variety show, a special feeling between the both of them was formed~

 

✺✺✺✺✺

YOONA'S POV

 

"Yah Im Yoona! Why are you staring into space? We are late! Bali!" Yuri unnie's voice shook me out of my thoughts, realising that we were late for schedule. 

 

"N-Neh!" I quickly grabbed my stuff, rushing out of the dorm.

 

Days after the filming with BigBang, I was always in deep thoughts, trying to figure out what was my feeling on that day. To be exact, I was thinking why I was blushing after that round of game...

 

I couldn't be falling for him right?

 

"Girls! We're going to share a waiting room with BigBang!!" The no.1 fangirl of BigBang, Hyoyeon unnie was screaming in the car.

 

"Yah yah! Kim Hyoyeon can you please calm down?!" 

 

We are going to share a waiting room with BigBang again? Does that mean that he is going to be there too?

 

"Yes Im Yoona, GD sunbae is going to be there too," Yuri unnie who was sitting beside me spoke up.

 

"M-Mwuh? What a-are you talking about?" I was actually stuttering, trying to look away.

 

"Ehhhh~ Im Yoona, everything is written on your face!" 

 

"You were in your own world ever since the game that you played with GD sunbae, you don't have to lie to your unnies~" 

 

"W-We are here!" I quickly rushed out of the car, walking ahead of the rest

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo!" All of us greeted when we stepped into the waiting room where BigBang was already starting to get ready.

 

I was glancing around, trying to see if he's around.

 

"Oh Yoona! You don't have to look for Ji Yong hyung~ He's not here," Seungri who was resting on the couch, stood up throwing me teasing glances.

 

"I-I am not l-looing for him! I will go and get ready first~"

 

Then, in came someone. I directed my vision towards the door, eyes locking with him. After realising he was staring at me, I quickly looked away, hands fumbling in my bag, pretending that I was looking for something. 

 

✺✺✺✺✺

GD'S POV

 

When I entered the waiting room, I caught her turning towards my direction. As she turned her head, her hair swayed, falling on her shoulder naturally. Just when my eyes caught hers, she quickly buried her head down into her bag, as if trying to look for something. I let out a chuckle as I walked towards the couch, joining the others.

 

"SO NYUH SHI DAE! GET READY!"

 

I threw a glance towards her, she was happily giggling with her unnies as they made their way out. Seeing her smile, a smile naturally crept up my face.

 

"Hyung, stop looking. She's not gone already~" 

 

"Y-Yah, who says I am looing at Y-Yoona sshi?" I panicked when Seungri spoke up, totally didn't realise that I leaked it out myself.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter