We Were Young - GyoonYangyulTopfany

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TOP'S POV

 

"You don't have to know who he is," she answered crudely, tugging the little kid by her side.

 

"I just want to be happy for you. To ensure that you had lived well for the past seven y-"

 

"You don't have to. I'm happy and thanks for your concern," she cut me off roughly, her fingers dug deep into the little kid's shoulder in anxiety.

 

"U-Umma! It's painful!" The little kid cried out, tears streaming down.

 

"Omo... I'm so so sorry Mark. Let's get home now baby," she bent down, eyes matching with his as she his hair gently. 

 

Mark...

 

"Fany ah, Fany!" I called out to her, but she just walked faster and faster.

 

"Yah hyung! HYUNG!" I felt a stinging slap on my arm and snapped open my eyes immediately. "Aishh~ Finally you're awake!"

 

I was dreaming again. Ever since a week ago, I had been dreaming. It was the same dream. Yes, puzzling as it sounded, it was the same dream for a whole consecutive week. I didn't know why. I was nervous. Extremely nervous in fact. Who was the kid that appeared in that dream? Is Tiffany married and even has a son now?

 

"Hyung!" I looked up to see Jiyong's irritated face. "I had been calling you for the past fifteen minutes."

 

"What is it?" I yawned, ruffling my hair tiredly. "There aren't supposed to be schedules if I remember correctly."

 

"Yes, you remembered correctly. But you forgot that we have a date," he sighed.

 

"With?" Now, I'm surprised as I looked at him in curiousity.

 

"With the girls! Remember?" He rolled his eyes and sighed. "Hyung, this is not going to work out. You NEED to gain forgiveness from the girls before you can get information about Tiffany."

 

"You worrying for me?" I smirked at his remarks. "I guess you should worry about yourself first. You have done it again. Your news with Kiko is spreaded ALL over the net."

 

"Don't you worry about me. Me and Yoong are doing fine. She isn't affected by that. We already talked about it. Kiko is just a smokescreen. We're just friends. FRIENDS," I saw his face all scrunched up, brows furrowed.

 

"Oh really?" I smirked, wrapping my arms around his shoulders playfully. "Then what's with this face?"

 

"N-Nothing!" He shrugged away my arms irritatedly and stood up. "Just get dressed already will you? We're running late."

 

"Are you guys done?!" Just then, Seungri barged into the room, throwing us a dissatisfied gaze. "Youngbae hyung and Daesung hyung said that they're arriving at the restaurant already!"

 

"Look at him," Jiyong pointed at me. "You think he's ready?"

 

As though being able to read his mind, Seungri walked towards me and with sinster smiles on their face, both of them inched towards me.

 

"Y-YAH!"

 

And so, they started to strip me down, throwing various clothes on the bed and fitting them onto me. In record of minutes, we were out and on the way to the restaurant.

 

"Oh, I almost forgot to inform you," Jiyong spoke up, looking at the rear mirror, smirking at my sulky expression. "Your appearance is an uninvited one. The girls didn't know that you would be coming along. They would most probably chase you out and perhaps, we will all be reprimanded by them. So, we're doing you a huge favour here, hyung."

 

I ignored his babblings, looking out of the window, into the bustling streets of Seoul. It wasn't until Seungri spoke up, did I realise what they have planned. 

 

"And, Tiffany noona would be there. So, make sure you put on your best behaviour or something if you want to win her back. Even if you don't want, at least leave a good impression. It had been seven years since we last seen her."

 

"W-WHAT?!! F-FANY WOULD BE THERE?!"

 

"Yes, while you were sleeping soundly, dreaming god-knows-what-dream, Youngbae and Daesung went to pick her and the girls up," Jiyong answered.

 

Shoot.

 

I looked at my outfit worriedly and checked my hair against the side mirror. 

 

"If you're wondering if you're dressed appropriately, don't worry. You look great," Seungri chuckled. "The glamorous T.O.P."

 

I gave a knock on his head before slumping back into the seat. Jiyong laughed while Seungri groaned. Me? Well, I just let out a silent heave of relief.

 

Seeing her for the first time in seven years.

 

Is she doing fine?

 

✺✺✺✺✺

SEVEN YEARS AGO...

 

TIFFANY'S POV

 

"Ar-Are you sure? I don't think we should do this, unnie..." Yoona pouted in uncertainty.

 

"Come on! This is the last chance for us to party!" I linked my arm around hers, leaning towards her. "Awww... Just this last time~ The moment we debut, all these would be over~"

 

"Yeahs, Fany is right. I'm for the idea!" Yuri backed me up, giving me a wink.

 

"I-I think I would just stay at home... C-Club is too noisy for me..." Seohyun, the goody-good girl, peered up from her book, giving us a smile. "Have fun without me, unnies!" 

 

"Aishh~ Boring maknae~" Sooyoung pouted. "I'm definitely going! Yoona ah! Are you coming along?"

 

"If you're not coming along, you would have to be stuck at home, facing maknae and her book, which most probably would bore you to death," I leaned in, whispering.

 

"I-I'm coming along!" Yoona, being a fun-lover after all, agreed immediately.

 

"Alrights! Let's go!" I announced happily. "Before the others are back. Seohyun ah! Do you know what you have to say if they're back?"

 

"Fany unnie, Yuri unnie, Sooyoung unnie and Yoona unnie went out for a meal," Seohyun smiled.

 

"Ahhh... Smart maknae!" All four of us smiled brightly. "We'll be back soon!"

 

"Neh~"

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"That guy is staring at you!" Yoona squealed. "And that guy on his right is staring at me!"

 

"Omoomo! I think he's a trainee from YG Entertainment too!" Yuri whispered excitedly. "The guy on his left is a YG trainee! We've talked before!"

 

"You mean that guy with braids?" Sooyoung asked. "That small-eyes guy is smiling at me."

 

"Yah yah, stop looking at guys. We can't do this. We're debuting in less than a year," I let out a chuckle, shaking my head while sipping my drink. "Come on! Hit the beat and take it to the dancefloor!"

 

The girls laughed as they followed behind me, heading to the dancefloor. The music blasted as we danced and swayed to the beat playfully and having fun. As we were dancing, the boys that the girls were talking about came down to the dancefloor. Apparently, just like what the girls had said, they were eyeing at us and well, they approached us and tried to impress us with their dance. 

 

The braided guy was the best dancer I beckoned; the guy that got his eyes on Yuri and impressed Yuri with his powerful dance moves.

 

Next was the cute guy that Yoona squealed about. I guessed he must had gained lots of experience in dating, since instead of showing off his dance moves, he invited Yoona to a couple dance. How flirty was that~ 

 

Oh, then there's this small-eyes guy that caught Sooyoung's attention. He danced cutely in front of Sooyoung, causing her to squeal. Aishh~

 

And finally, there's this one guy who just stood there, smiling away and dancing. Actually, swaying would be a better word. He wasn't even dancing. Compared to his other friends, his moves were really stiff. However, he was the only one that caught my eyes among them. And he's the only one that's interested in me I guessed. He approached me with a smile. A charismatic smile. I was immediately swept off my feet. 

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

We ended up playing together. 

 

Just like what Yuri had said, those four boys were from YG Entertainment, our rival company. They're preparing for their debut as well and there're five boys in total. The other boy got left out since he's underage. I wondered if he's the same age as Seohyun. 

 

Kwon Jiyong, Dong Youngbae, Kang Daesung, Choi Seunghyun and Lee Seunghyun - They call themselves BIGBANG.

 

The guy that caught my eye was Choi Seunghyun, the eldest out of the five. 

 

"Let us send you girls home," Seunghyun-sshi offered and chuckled at me, trying to handle three other crazy girls who were giggling away. "I don't think you can handle three drunk ladies all by yourself."

 

Yes, they're drunk. They got drunk in front of strangers that they had just met. Being a good drinker, I was still sober by the time they had knocked out. 

 

I looked at the girls who were still giggling away and let out a sigh, nodding my head reluctantly. Hence, each guy helped each of them into their car. 

 

"We'll see you guys back at the dorm," the guys waved goodbye and drove off. 

 

Then, I realised. It was only left with him and I. 

 

"You don't drive?" 

 

"I don't have a driving license. Yet," he answered bashfully.

 

I chuckled at his reply and nodded. "So... We have to walk to my dorm?"

 

"I guess that's the only way?"

 

We both let out a common laugh walked comfortably, side by side. I took occasionally glances at him, amazed by his beauty. He looked really handsome upclose and his height towered over my petite body. 

 

Perhaps I was clumsy, perhaps I was too busy stealing glances at him, I tripped over a rock and lost my balance. I thought I was hitting the ground for sure. 

 

"Are you alrights?"

 

I opened my eyes and saw his flawless face right in front of me. His eyes, dark and smoky, totally made me gasped. My heart was pounding furiously against my chest and my cheeks were burning. It must be due to the alcohol. Not. 

 

We fell silent as our eyes bore into each other's. I gulped down my saliva as he inched closer. And when our lips met, everything just crumbled. 

 

Everything hit hard and fast. 

 

We were acting out of impulse, out of love? 

 

I didn't know.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

Everything happened fast just like how we met. After the night spent with Seunghyun-sshi, we became an item. It wasn't those one night stands. I woke up, feeling dreadful but a wave of relief washed through my body as he tightened his hug around me, telling me that the night wasn't an act of impulse.

 

This was how we started out. It's amusing how the drunk girls were homed 'safely', compared to me, the sober girl. Hence, I concluded that the guys must be gentlemen. Not that Seunghyun-sshi wasn't one. We acted on our own accord anyway. 

 

Seunghyun-sshi became Seunghyun oppa and well, we hit off well. We shared common interests and even though we could hardly meet up, our love remained strong. Of course, our relationship was an underground one. Only our members knew about it. 

 

Shortly after we became an item, in order to prevent people from suspecting, we dragged our members out on our dates. Hence, Jiyong oppa and Yoona became an item very naturally, followed by Youngbae oppa and Yuri, then Daesung and Sooyoung. Oh, another unexpected couple was made. To 'keep an eye' on us, Seohyun tagged along and well, she ended up keeping herself a boy, Lee Seunghyun, or better known as Seungri, his stage name. 

 

"Omo! Fany ah! Gwenchana?" Yuri frowned as she patted my back gently.

 

I wanted to reply but ended up vomiting into the toilet bowl again. My legs went soft as I sat on the bathroom floor.

 

"Did you eat something wrong?" Yuri asked concerningly, wiping away the pespirations formed on my forehead.

 

"No... I hadn't had much appetite these days..." I replied weakly. "And Yul, I hadn't had that for a month already..."

 

Yuri and I exchanged glances. Only Sooyoung, Yoona and her knew about my night with Seunghyun oppa. 

 

"Should I..." My fingers trembled as I reached out for the first aid kit, taking out the one and only pregnancy test kit. 

 

Yuri nodded with a solemn face and helped me up. She waited outside for me while I tested it out. 

 

It took me a whole lot of an hour just to pluck up enough courage to look at the result. It was a 'plus' sign.

 

Positive. 

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"Oh! Fany ah!" He was all smile as he jogged towards me. 

 

"Heys~" I replied with a weak smile as he pulled me into his arms, taking in my scent.

 

"Telepathy~ I was just about to ask you out and there you are, calling me," he broke away from the hug and beamed. "I have a piece of great news!"

 

"What is it?" I forced a smile at him, prompting him to continue. What could have made him so happy? 

 

"I'm debuting! Sha jang nim called us into his office just yesterday and tell us that we're debuting in two weeks time! Can you believe it? My dream is about to come true!" 

 

My heart plunged from great height upon hearing his news. I ought to be happy for him, but I couldn't. I just couldn't. Not when I'm carrying his child now...

 

"Aren't you happy for me?" He raises his brows at my expression.

 

"Of course I am. Chukahae~" A smile plastered across my face.

 

"Is something bothering you?" 

 

He could read my mind. Even if he couldn't, my expression was easy to read. I decided to take a final bet. On the way to meet him, the possibilities had been running through my mind. The child or him, or perhaps, I would be lucky enough to have both. And maybe, with my career as a bonus. 

 

"Oppa, what do you think of children?"

 

"Mwuh? What's with the sudden question?"

 

"Just answer me."

 

"Hmmm. Children? I think they're cute but most of the time, I find them irritating. Literally."

 

"What if you have your own kids?" 

 

"Mwuh?"

 

"Just answer me!"

 

"Araso araso! My own kids? I can't picture anything now. I'm about to become an idol and relationships are prohibited, not to mention me having a child. I'm not a kid lover anyway."

 

His comment literally broke my heart. He hadn't had plans to settle down with me, to create our own family. It was all my wishful thinkings. He's going to gain wealth and fame now. While me? Yes, I had just become a pre-marital mother. At the age of 23.

 

"Fany?"

 

"I have to go," I bit my lips hard to stop tears from flowing. 

 

This was it. My decision had been made.

 

"Fany ah! Fany!"

 

I ran away, as fast as I could, tears streaming down...

   

✺✺✺✺✺

 

I ran back to the dorm, feeling like a total wreck. Since Yuri had known about it, all the girls had received the news and the moment they saw me coming back in tears, they knew what had happened. Instead of saying anything, they just pulled me into a hug, allowing me to cry to my heart content. 

 

"What are you going to do now?" After a long while, when my crying a subsided, they began to question me.

 

"Are you going to abort it?"

 

"That jerk! How could he be so irresponsible?!"

 

"D-Don't blame him! He doesn't know... I didn't tell him directly..." I choked, trying to defend Seunghyun oppa.

 

"He had hurt you so deeply and yet, you still stood up for him," Jessica commented harshly. "Why didn't you tell him?"

 

"He makes it clear that he doesn't like kids... And, he's debuting in two weeks time..."

 

"So? This is his responsibility! Who cares about his debut?! You're more important!" Yuri got agitated as well. "I'm going to call Youngbae oppa now. Choi Seunghyun NEEDS to know this."

 

"YUL! DON'T!" Tears streamed down as I grabbed onto her wrist. "Jebal..."

 

"Pabo! Why are you hurting yourself..." Yuri sighed as she hugged me tightly, tearing up in process as well. "He's not worth it."

 

"I guess this is love... I don't want him to end his dream just like that Yul... I can't bear to see him being dejected..."

 

"So you're just going to endure all by yourself? Fany ah, this is not the way."

 

"This is the only way," I sniffed and looked at her. "For him, for me and for the kid." 

 

I had decided. The child is an innocent life and I just couldn't bear to abort him. He's the result of me and Seunghyun oppa's love. Even if Seunghyun oppa wouldn't know about this, I would want to keep him. I was willing to give up career up.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

I rejected all calls from Seunghyun oppa. He even asked the others to call the girls but they stood by me, unwilling to put me on the phone. Thank god for these girls. Painfully, I had to withdraw from everything. I owned up to the chairman immediately, but had refused to say who the child's father was. SM had no resort against me and they terminated my contract, insisting me to pay the fee. I had no ability at all and so, I had to turn to my family for help. Gratefully, Dad and brot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter