Rude - TopfanYulyanGyoon

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#NowPlaying Magic! - Rude 

 

Saturday morning; 10AM. 

 

Usually, I would still be in bed, replenishing my lost sleep. However, on this day, I jumped out of bed and put on my best suit. Got into my Lamborghini and raced all the way to you.

 

With only one question to ask. 

 

"Can I have your daughter for the rest of my life?" 

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

I respected you and knew that you're an old-fashioned man. That's why I chose to put down my status and bowed my head down to you. I wanted you to say 'yes' or even just a mere nod of agreement. 

 

But what did you say? 

 

"Sorry but no," you spat. "Kwon Ji Yong, you'll never get my blessing till you die!" 

 

Do you really have to be so rude? 

 

I mean, hello? I'm Kwon Ji Yong aka Big Bang's G-Dragon! Every girl on the street, be it old or young, is head over heels for me and every guy on the street, aspires to be like me. I know your daughter is precious and valuable, but I think that I'm more than worthy for her too! Everyone says that we're a pair made in heaven. Everyone except for you. 

 

Why do you have to be so rude? I'm a human too! 

 

But you know what? 

 

I'm going to marry her anyway~ 

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

No matter what objections you give, what reasons you come up with, I'll take it in my stride. I'm going to marry her anyway and soon enough, we'll be a family. Whether you like it or not. 

 

"Yoong, I'm sorry..." 

 

Honestly, I hate to do this. I don't wish to see Yoona being put on spot, sandwiching between us. But, you left me with no choice. I'm irrevocably in love with her and there's no way, NO way that I would give her up just like that. We had been through too much obstacles to reach this far and I know she would be the woman that I'll spend the rest of my life with.

 

So, we will get married in the church that we always frequented or

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter