We want Freedom - Mariumxxx

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hi, beautiful." He said in a sweet yet teasing tone.

 

Jessica looked at him with a cute glare and a pout before giving off a smile. "You really like doing that, prince dragon huh?" She came to him and cupped his cheeks before giving a quick peck to his lips. He smiled. 

 

"I just can't help it you really are pretty and gorgeous... Oh am I being redundant?" He laughed with the realization as Jessica sat beside him.

 

"Ji, don't think those words would make me blush over and over again." She said with a hint of challenge. Ji Yong looked at her.

 

"Really? Co'z I don't remember you putting a blush on make up just now..." He grinned.

 

Jessica pouted obviously lost in their childish battle. "Fine, you win my baby prince dragon." She smiled and they both shared a passionate kiss.

 

Jessica and Ji Yong had been an item since 2009. It was a really long story about how they were once colleagues only and just got together with a group of common friends and eventually got together. They were ushered in a cafe without knowing that they are set up together for a blind date.

 

"G-Dragon-sunbaenim? Y-you are my date? Wow... A-annyoung haseyo!!" Jessica bowed and shock is evident that moment she met up with S.Korea's rising norotious hiphop boy group leader. Ji Yong was never different as he was not just surprised by the popular Ice princess but he was definitely mesmerized by her heavenly beauty.

 

"A-annyoung haseyo, Jessica-sshi. I-I was surprised too... Hey, don't be too formal, we've been hanging out so it'll definitely be fine for banmal." Ji Yong took a moment to answer back as he gave a bow to Jessica as well.

 

That moment at the cafe was really very magical and fantasy-like for the both of them. They enjoyed each other's company that day. After the cafe, they went to Han River. They liked hanging out at that place as it gives the both of them a relaxing and peaceful feel.

 

"So how did you feel when you found out that I am your blind date?" Ji Yong asked out of the blue. He was playing with his finger and was looking down. Jessica directed her attention from the river to Ji Yong. She was quite surprised by the question but definitely smiled.

 

"I was surprised and happy actually..." She answered. Ji Yong's eyes widened but he remained looking down. Did she say she's happy? He thought.

 

"I am a fan of yours, Ji Yong-oppa. You are a very cool person and you are very artistic. I am following your activities." She confessed.

 

Ji Yong looked at her and smiled, causing her to blush. "Thanks... That's really nice to hear."

 

"How about you, oppa?"

 

"Same... Except, I was thrilled instead of just being happy. I..." Ji Yong took his time before continuing his sentence.

 

Jessica looked at him, curious of that he paused for a while. "Yes, oppa?" She encouraged.

 

"I really like you, Jessica. I’ve taken quite a liking to you since the day we first met." He said, looking at her.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

Since then they have become one. Their relationship was a good one despite one major drawback…

 

Being idols, Jessica and Ji Yong both had signed contract agreements with their respective entertainment agencies: SM and YG. Included in this agreement is the fact that both of them are forbidden to be in relationships. Not with normal people and DEFINITELY not with fellow idols. That is the only thing that hindered their relationship from fully blossoming. This also became the reason of their fights and arguments. Of course they cannot tell this to their company heads and other employees, managers included. But they had the freedom of letting their fellow label mates know. Ji Yong’s best friend, Taeyang, actually is the first to know and was the one who helped them in telling the others. Taeyeon and Tiffany didn’t approve of this first since they are really strict with the rules. But they saw how Jessica and Ji Yong loved each other. Eventually, they grew fond of the two and even admired their closeness.

 

Their relationship went for four years. They were even given the chance when they were both drafted in “We Got Married” which actually is planning on including real life couples. At first they didn’t know how they were included but somehow they felt excited and happy. Finally, a time for them to show the world their love came. But it just has to be ruined when the fans reacted really bad and even threatened to do something against the TV Company. Lee Soo Man felt the same and despite Yang Hyun Suk being completely fine with the show and their relationship… he has a different point of view. They were removed from the draft. It came and went. Four years of sacrifice and pain for not being able to holds hands and be sweet in public. It even almost took a toll to their relationship.

 

“Oppa… I-I can’t do this anymore. We can’t keep hiding… It hurts to see you being paired up with other girls and it also hurts me to see you in pain whenever I am linked to other fellow artists.”

 

Jessica was in tears as she says this. Ji Yong was looking at her and sadness was evident in his eyes. He felt overwhelming emotions that he cannot say a thing thus letting Jessica pour out her pain.

 

“I know that you are in pain when I had a kissing scene with Dongwook-oppa… I am very hurt just imagining how you’d feel for this but we cannot do a thing.”

 

She was sobbing now. Ji Yong was biting his lips, cursing that he cannot say a thing but what Jessica said is true. He knows he felts the same for Jessica whenever he gets linked with other female artist. But they are true and loyal to each other. Despite some small arguments they always end up fine and stronger. But is this the last time?

 

Ji Yong held up his head and rushed to embrace Jessica. If he cannot let his mouth send this message, he’ll let his touch do. He hugged Jessica tight giving her the message that he will never let go. Jessica hugged him back just as tight and broke down in his chest. Finally, Ji Yong found his words.

 

“I won’t let you go, Sica. Not because of this will I falter down and let go of everything. I love you and never once did this feeling wane. In fact it even became stronger.”

 

Jessica sobbed harder, realizing the Ji Yong actually help up strong and is even encouraging her to do the same. She felt guilty for weakening down and almost giving up. “I’m sorry… Oppa, I love you.”

 

“I love you, Jessica.” He pulled Jessica out and kissed her during this winter night.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

It is now their fifth year of being together and to celebrate this, they both went, secretly, to Miami Florida. Jessica was their tour guide and she led them to the different places. They even went to some beaches and enjoy their time swimming.

 

They just came back to their hotel from Hollywood this time and after enjoying their time together at some hot spots and shopping clothes and accessories since both are fashionistas. They went to their couch and opened the TV turning it to MBC to watch some shows for past time. It was an entertainment news that is currently on air and what it was covering surprised them.

 

The headline shows:


[SM has now confirmed that the two (Sooyoung and Jung Kyung Ho are indeed dating! The agency revealed that they do not know the exact time period when the two started their relationship, but they commented to several media outlets, "The dating rumors are true. While they were close as sunbae and hoobae last year, their relationship progressed into that of a couple... Please watch over them fondly."]

 

[Jung Kyung Ho's reps have now also confirmed. They stated, "He and Sooyoung are dating... We are sorry that we did not respond truthfully the two or so times the rumors were reported. At the time, when we asked Jung Kyung Ho, he had said that it wasn't true so we had responded that way before. We are sorry. We will reveal our official statement soon.]

 

“Wow I can’t believe SM admitted that… not once but… twice…” Ji Yong commented somehow quite invested on the show as the host continued his reports. Somehow, silence from his companion drew Ji Yong’s curiosity and he decided to check on Jessica. 

 

“Sica?” He asked and he saw her blank, poker-faced, expression. He knew something was up.

 

“We need to go back to Seoul, immediately.”

 

Ji Yong felt her hostility and somehow gave in. “Hey… just be calm ok? You don’t need to be all hyped up.”

 

He said carefully caressing her shoulders, which Jessica removed. “Ji Yong… don’t you think it’s unfair!? They, and I mean they, admitted YoonA and Sooyoung’s relationship openly just like that!!? How about us? We’ve been waiting for five years and still we are hiding!! I can’t believe this is happening!! How can those representatives and officers do this to me!!!”

 

Jessica was exasperated that she stood up in frustration and gruntingly walked out to the toilet.

 

“Sica!!” Ji Yong tried to follow but Jessica shut the door of their toilet room.

 

“Don’t worry about me, oppa. I am just mad and disappointed.” She said from the other side. Ji Yong looked blankly at the ceiling.

 

“Our dating bans had been lift up. And still, we are forbidden to admit our relationship. Won’t you feel the same if you were in my place?” She cried.

 

“I do… I know it for the both of us that we have to experience this and the others don’t,” he sighed.

 

After a few moments, Jessica opened the door and hugged Ji Yong.

 

“I’m sorry, Oppa. I just felt cheated and betrayed. I don’t know… I am selfish because I want us to be the first to admit our relationship after long.”

 

“Well… you should talk to your PR regarding that our even ask Soo Man-songsaenim about that. He will understand I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter