No Way - zoiehocheukyee

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
TIFFANY'S POV  

"Seunghyun..?" I nudged him, trying to grab his attention."Yah! Choi Seunghyun!" 

 

Choi Seunghyun, He's my literature partner. Since he's my partner, obviously he's sitting beside me. He doesn't even say more than 1 sentence when he's in school, it's either 'neh', 'what' or 'anniyo'.

 

Like now. 

 

"What?!" he turned over, with that irritated face.

 

"A-Anniyo, forget it~" 

 

His pair of eyes of his can literally freak me out, causing me to stutter and even forget what I was about to tell him. It's like, even if he's not angry, he looks angry. 

 

"Tiffany Hwang! Please answer the question that I've just asked" 

 

Oh gosh, why is the teacher picking me at this timing?!

 

"William Shakespeare, bali!" In came a really loud whisper. It's Seunghyun.

 

"William Shakespeare!" I shouted out the answers, while the teacher nodded her head slightly.

 

"That's right. 'To be or not to be, that is the question' It's from William Shakespeare. Tiffany Hwang, count yourself lucky today." There she went, continuing her lesson, I wasn't even paying attention during her lessons. 

 

"Yah, thanks" I whispered to Seunghyun while knocking on his table.

 

"Is that how you thank someone?" that usual smirk appeared on his face.

 

"Yah!"

 

"Why are you always so loud? Do you want to get caught by teacher again?"

 

Oh why is this Seunghyun speaking so much today?

 

"Neh Seunghyun, thank you very much," I turned over as I rolled my eyes at him.

 

"That's much better~" 

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

There's really something wrong with Choi Seunghyun, is he sick?

 

"Yah, are you sick?" I placed my hands on his forehead, while placing another on mine. There's no difference.

 

"What are you doing?" He shrugged my hand away and continued to munch on his sandwich.

 

Choi Seunghyun was smiling and he even teased me in class earlier on. Today's moon is going to turn blue today.

 

"Why are you smiling so brightly today?" 

 

"Why? Is there any wrong with smiling?" There, he flashed a cheeky smile towards me.

 

Help, is his smile always that breathtaking? 

 

"YAH TIFFANY HWANG!" 

 

"What?!" 

 

"Are you okay? You've have been zoning out." 

 

"I-I am alright" I gave a smile. " But Seunghyun, you aren't hurting anywhere? Do you want to go to the doctor?"

 

"Why are you asking that?"

 

"Cause you've been talking, smiling alot today! You even played with me! Which is something you don't even do."

 

"I am always like this if you haven't notice~"

 

"Oh gosh, something is really weird. What happened to you?!" I almost shouted.

 

"Yah! Fany ah! Can you lower down your volume? I bet everyone in the canteen can hear you!" cried Yoona who was munching on the lunch box that Jiyong bought for her. 

 

"But Yoong! Don't you find there's something really wrong? He isn't like this on normal days!" I cried.

 

"Fany, it's the power of love~" Jiyong oppa spoke up while whiping something off Yoona's lips.

 

Oh, have I mention this? Yoona and Jiyong oppa are a pair, a pair of love birds.

 

"Power of love? Y-You have a-a girlfriend?" I was shocked, Choi Seunghyun is... DATING?!

 

I was hurt. Shouldn't friends share these kind of news?! Okays, maybe we're not best of friends, just literature partner... But still! Shouldn't he let this PARTNER of his know that he's dating? But the most important thing is, why is my heart aching... Why am I caring so much? It's not as if I'm falling in love with him right? He's too awesome for such a plain girl like me... 

 

"N-Neh? Fany a-ah.. I" 

 

Ring ring ring.

 

"I-I will see y-you guys after school!" I rushed back to class as soon as the bell went off, ignoring all the shoutings.

 

What is wrong with me?

 

✺✺✺✺✺

SEUNGHYUN'S POV

 

Aft

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter