When Fantasy becomes R.E.A.L - gyoonislove

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYONG'S POV

 

"Hide well!"

 

"They won't see us."

 

"Chinjia! Hyung! Please cooperate! If not I would not bring you here anymore!"

 

"I don't even WISH to be here in the first place!"

 

"I SAW THEM! CATCH THEM!!" 

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!" Seungri shouted at me in real frustration.

 

"You were responsible for alerting them as well. You were shouting at the top of your voice." I ruffled my hair nonchalantly and stifled a yawn. "Come on~ It's only two female idols. What's the big deal~"

 

"The big deal is that they are not only two female idols. They are YOONSEO! THE FAMOUS DUET! And you just ruined my chance of meeting them in person. You ruined it so effortlessly." He scoffed and rolled his eyes at me. Looks like he's pretty mad.

 

"Come on~ Alrights alrights! I'm sorry!" I felt guilt eating into me and apologised reluctantly. "But you have to admit sneaking into the backstage is a pretty dumb idea too."

 

"I shall ignore the latter and forgive you since you apologised~" Seungri, being Seungri, gave me a satisfied smile and wrapped his arms around my neck as we began to walk away from the building. "Jajangmyeon! Your treat!"

 

"What?! WHY!"

 

"Because you ruined my chance of seeing my future wife~" How could that come out from his mouth so easily?! Obsessive fanboys~ "And just to let you know, I forgave you not because of your insincere apology but because the girls would be coming down to Busan for a short vacation in two days time. This info is well-concealed. I got it because I bribed the insiders~ So, we might actually be able to see them if we're lucky enough."

 

"Are you kidding me?" I stopped short and stared at him with disbelief. "First, you came all the way to Seoul just to sneak into backstage to see them and now, you're going back to Busan to stalk them again?!"

 

"Correction. Not stalk, it's follow. And we're going to have to return to Busan today anyway. It's not as if our home is here." He shrugged and continued to walk. "Hurry up! We have to eat and catch the next flight!"

 

He's really crazy. Literally.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"If we missed them this time again, I'm going to severe ties with you. For real." We were sitting in the café, taking a cup of coffee before beginning our work.

 

"You're severing ties with me for some virtual girls. How could you even think of that seriously. They're bad for your health, Lee Seungri. They're ruining you." I shook my head and took a sip of my espresso.

 

"I'm willing to be ruined."

 

"Oh gosh. Save me!" I threw my head back in defeat. "Look, there's still so many pretty girls out here! Your two'oclock. The brunette and her friend. They look pretty decent. That's what girls should be doing! Not in some limelight, but sitting in a café, reading a book, enjoying a cup of coffee."

 

"My YoonSeo looks VERY decent for your information." Seungri replied defensively and turned his head to the direction I pointed in frustration. "None of the girls could be compared to th..."

 

"See? You're lost for words right? I told you. If you can just open your ey..."

 

"IT'S YOONSEO!!!"

 

He couldn't contain his excitement and blurted out. All eyes were on him now and I bent my head down in embarrassment. He's definitely in for trouble. Hyun Suk hyung is going to kill him.

 

The girls seemed to be alerted too as they snapped up. Now, all customers' eyes were on them. I looked up too. Okays, blame it on me. Whenever Seungri talks about them and shows me their photos and all, I couldn't be bothered. I just took a mere glance and nodded in reluctance, just so that it could please him and stop him from bothering me. At a closer look now, the girls really resemble what I had seen on those pictures.

 

"S-Sorry! Here's the money! Keep the change!" The girls gathered their things in lightning speed and the brunette left the money on the table. Grabbing her friend's wrist, they dashed out of the café.

 

Come to think of it, did I say that they're just normal-looking?

 

I'm so blind.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"Come on! Bbali!" Seungri was shouting and hurrying me as we ran.

 

Here I am again, chasing stars with him. This is ridiculous.

 

"Tell me why am I doing this again."

 

"Because we're the ones that caused them trouble!"

 

"It's you. Not me."

 

"But you're my friend!"

 

"Who's the one who said that he's going to severe ties with me?"

 

"Stop being a wuss and hurry up! Many fans are chasing them now!"

 

"Seriously, Lee Seungri, you owe me big time."

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"Oh my! A-AHHHHHHH... Mphm..." I grabbed hold of her wrist and pulled her in. She was startled but I covered immediately.

 

"Shhh..."

 

She fell silent and stared back at me. I felt my heart lurched as her eyes bore into mine. The TV sure do her no justice. Her eyes are much larger and they seem to be shinning so brightly.

 

"We're going to be caught real soon if we don't move now."

 

Did I say before how Seungri has the ability to ruin every beautiful moment.

 

"S-Sorry..." I found myself stuttering as I released my hand from quickly.

 

"It's alrights." Her cheeks were glowing with radiance as she gave me a gentle smile.

 

A smile. Only for me.

 

How lucky can I get?

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"Tell me why am I doing this again."

 

"Because you're falling under their charms. Especially Yoona."

 

With a nudge on the stomach, Seungri pushed passed me and opened the door to our apartment, inviting the two girls in.

 

"P-Please make yourself a-at ho-home... What would you girls like to d-d-drink?" Where did the confident Lee Seungri gone?

 

"Plain water would be fine. We're fine with anything actually." The brunette, right, Seungri said her name is Yoona, answered with a smile. Beautiful girl, beautiful name.

 

"I would like a glass of milk if that's possible!" The black-haired girl beside her was much cheerful as she exclaimed. They seemed to have calmed down after the hectic chase by their fans.

 

"Seo! Don't be rude!" Yoona nudged her and gave a look of disapproval.

 

"Ouch!" The black-haired girl seemed to be in pain, face scrunching up. "Araso! I'll go help out then! Seungri oppa! I'm coming!"

 

With that, she made her way to the kitchen, looking for Seungri. How did she know his name so quickly?! That Seungri sure acts fast.

 

"Well/Er..." Awkward atmosphere lingered when we were alone in the living room. We caught each other's eyes again and had the same reaction; bending down shyly.

 

"I wonder what's taking them so long..." I let out a dry chuckle, ruffling my hair, trying to be friendly.

 

"Yeahs. I bet they're having some fun time on their own." She chuckled too, hearing the laughters and squealings coming from inside the kitchen. "Oh right. T-Thank you... Thank you for saving us..." Now that I notice, her cheeks had turned a crimson red.

 

"O-Oh. That's nothing. I had lived here for almost my entire life so I'm familiar with the dark alleys and secret passagways. Besides, if it wasn't for that brat, you girls would still be enjoying your cup of coffee in the café instead of coming to our rundown house to seek refuge."

 

"I wouldn't say that we are seeking refuge and your house is pretty cosy. It's not rundown at all." She flashed me yet another smile that set my heart racing. Now I understand why Seungri goes heads over heels for them. "Uhm..."

 

"Yeahs?"

 

"May I know what's your name..." She's getting cuter by the minute in my opinion.

 

"O-Oh. Kwon Jiyong. You can call me Ji too." For some unknown reason, I'm blushing too.

 

"Annyeonghaesaeyo, Jiyong-sshi. I'm Im Yoona. You can call me Yoona or Yoong." She extended her hand out.

 

"Then call me Jiyong would do, Yoong~" I smiled and took her hand in mine, giving it a firm handshake. Her hand is so small and it seems to fit in mine perfectly.

 

"Jiyong oppa~" You don't know how sweetly that sounded.

 

"Sounds good." I was all crazy but I kept a calm expression as I flashed a smile at her.

 

"Are you guys behaving well?" Seungri came in with a tray of drinks.

 

"Says the person who is the culprit of this entire problem." I snorted, earning chuckles from the girls.

 

"Hyung! Don't embarrass me in front of my idols!" He frowned. "Oh right! How could I have forgotten?! Yoona-sshi, Seohyunnie, give me a moment please!"

 

He exclaimed and ran into his room, leaving the girls in bewilderement. Rummaging of papers and sounds of things crashing down was heard. I could only smile at the girls, feeling totally embarrassed by his actions. A few minutes later, he came out. This time, with posters, albums, mugs and I don't know what merchandises. One th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter