How Love Blooms - dolphin90

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Umma! YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!!" I groan in protest.

 

"I'm sorry my dear, this is decided by your appa. I have no say over this~" Mum sighs and tries to soothe me. "Perhaps, it's not as bad as you think."

 

"How can that be?! He's employing a NANNY to look after me. A NANNY!" I spit and roll my eyes in disgust. "How could he even do this to me?"

 

"Well, because you simply don't listen and is so full of yourself. So, I have to resort to this." Just then, Dad comes in and smirks. "Quit complaining to your umma. She can't change anything. Besides, she isn't your nanny. She's your guardian and adviser I would say."

 

"As if an old hag can teach me anything useful in being the successor of Kwon Enterprise."

 

"We'll see about that later." Dad shoots me a meaningful gaze as he folds his arms across his chest. "And for one, she isn't an old woman."

 

A nanny that's not old? Now, that's surprising.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

Ok. Take a deep breath Kwon Jiyong. Everything is fine. The earth is beautiful, the grass is green, the sea is blue, the... Everything is NOT fine! Yeahs. She isn't any old woman, she is far from it in fact. She's an alluring BEAUTY. If she isn't employed to be my nanny, I will most probably woo her and ask her to be my girl. But she is. So... HOW CAN I ACCEPT IT?!

 

Oh, and she's younger than me. By two YEARS.

 

"Let's go under the shades so that you can stare better." She speaks up. Damn, even her voice is sweet-sounding.

 

But one thing for sure, she's no pushover.

 

"Are you really going to stand here all day?"

 

And she can't keep quiet for even a minute.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"Next, do not ever talk back to you..." I'm sitting in my office now, playing with my pen while listening to her endless dronings. "Yah! Are you listening to what I'm saying?!"

 

A pen came flying and before I can react, it hits me on my head. I look up with frustration, only to receive her sneer.

 

"Are you really going to do this?" I glare at her. "I'm still your boss and you're younger than me. How can you be a nanny when you yourself do not respect your elders?"

 

"First of all, you're not my boss. Your dad is. Secondly, I'm not a nanny and definitely not yours. I'm your guardian or you can call me adviser. It would also be fine if you call me Yoona-sshi or Miss Im. And lastly, it's not that I don't want to respect you. I can even respect those who are younger than me, provided if they deserve it."

 

Just where did she get all these confidence? Her confidence is oozing out from each of her pore. So confident that even I, myself am amazed and well, I admire that.

 

"So, where were you just now?"

 

"Respect. But looks like we have to start all over again. Given that you were in your own lala land a few moments ago."

 

See what I mean?

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"Ok. I'm cool now. I... PUHAHAHAHA!" Seungri starts another round of laughters with Daesung as they look at me and back at Yoona who is scowling away.

 

"Tell me why must I be here again." She shoots me a death glare. A glare that I beckon would get me a hit on the arm later. Even though we just met this morning, she's really comfortable with me. Hitting me by my arms, normal skinship such as hitting my head and all to keep me awake.

 

"If I had known this would happen, I would never bring you here. Not over my dead body." I rebut, returning the scowl.

 

"Then can I leave now? I'll meet you back at the office tomorrow."

 

"Hell no! They'll laugh even harder if you leave now!" I groan, stopping her. "Being my nanny, you must know my circle of friends too!"

 

"I've already repeat umpteen times! I'm NOT your nanny! I'm your ADVISER." She shouts back at me.

 

"What's the difference?!"

 

"Alrights alrights! Cease the fire!" Youngbae chuckles and stands up, standing in between us, pulling me back into my seat. "Let's each take a drink and calm ourselves down first okays?"

 

He hands me my vodka and Yuri hands her a shot of tequila. We gulp it down at one shot, eyes refuse to pry away from each other.

 

"Wow, don't they remind you of us?" Youngbae's slight comment set me into defense and Yoona into confusion.

 

"Hell no! Yul is soooo much CHEERFUL than her!" I reply, giving a disgusted face.

 

"Wow oppa. You have never once praised me before if I can recall." Yuri laughs. "So, I got to thank Yoona-sshi for this?" She stands up, linking arms with Yoona. "I know you're suffocating here. Let's go to the washroom to freshen ourselves up." She smiles at Yoona.

 

Yoona looks at me and back at her, nodding with a polite smile.

 

"I'll be back in a bit. Talk some sense into your good old friend there." Yuri sticks her tongue out at me before planting a quick kiss on Youngbae's lips.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"Are you guys done laughing?" After the girls left, I glare at Seungri and Daesung.

 

"O-Ahhh. Yes yes." Both of them sit up immediately, trying their very best to supress their laughter.

 

"It's just that we had never expect you to... you know, employananny..." Seungri added and finishes his sentence quickly before he bursts into laughters again.

 

"Ask my dad. He's the culprit." I sigh and glup down another glass of vodka.

 

We're in the club now. Youngbae had planned for a short meetup today and to be honest, I had forgotten about meeting the new nanny today so I agreed to it. I only realise it after work but since she's already with me, I must as well bring her along to meet the guys. Perhaps, those guys could give her a scare or two, to rub off some of her smugness. That's what I had planned. Initially.

 

It turns out, she's not afraid of strangers at all. NOT AT ALL. She seems to know what's on my mind and isn't ready to go down without a proper fight. The moment we went it and I introduced her to the guys, Seungri and Daesung started laughing. Well, it really isn't my style to have someone tag along with me. So, having one person tagging along with me, let alone she's my NANNY, spark them off.

 

"But I have to say," Daesung continues. "She's a gorgeous nanny. A rare species."

 

"I know... If not, I would have chased her off. Who cares if dad is going to kill me or what." Since they're my best buddies, I see no point in hiding anyway.

 

"Really? Damn. I thought I would stand a chance with her..." Seungri sighs and gulps down his beer in dismay.

 

"That's what you say when Yuri first came here." Everyone laughs at his expression.

 

Yuri is Youngbae's girlfriend. Just like Yoona and I, Yuri was employed by his dad to look after Youngbae. Actually, not really look after. Youngbae's dad wanted Youngbae to be more open-minded and be more of an extrovert. Hence, he employed Yuri to interact with Youngbae, so that he would have more friends instead of hanging around with us only. Inititally, Youngbae and Yuri bicker every single day as well. Youngbae couldn't stand someone so bubbly and noisy around him and Yuri couldn't stand his boring and cold attitude. Just like today, Youngbae brought her here, thinking that we would scare her off, but it turned out, she hit off pretty well with us, and this explained our close relationship. To cut things short, time passed, they fell in love with each other and well, they got together very naturally. Just like what his dad had planned. Yups. His dad's plan was to let Youngbae fall in love with Yuri. Being a 'friend' of his was just a smokescreen used to distract him. I wonder if this would happen to me and Yoona too...

 

"Hyung, Jiyong hyung!" Seungri screams into my ear, startling me.

 

"Yah! Are you courting death?!"

 

"You were spacing out!" Seungri pouts in dismay.

 

"He must be thinking about Yoona~" Youngbae laughs and wraps his arms around my neck playfully. "Guess like you're going to be the next Dong Youngbae~"

 

"A-Am not!" I try to deny.

 

"Araso. Then you should be alright if I woo her right?" Seungri threw a peanut high into the air, planning to catch it with his mouth.

 

"No. Never." I say with a tinge of jealousy in my tone as I grab the peanut in the air and pop it into my mouth instead.

 

The others break into laughters.

 

"Did we miss anything fun?" Yuri asks with a smile as they come in, arms still linking around each other. Guess like they make friends pretty fast too.

 

"We were just teasing Jiyong hyung about Yo..."

 

"Nothing! Just talking casually." I elbow Seungri on the stomach hard and reply nonchalantly.

 

The girls exchange glances and chuckles at our behaviours. Yoona's expression seems to have cleared up as well. When our eyes meet, she isn't in her angry mode, she's smiling and it seems as though she's snickering at me as well. 

 

Moments later, I don't know why, Seungri, Daesung, Yoona and Yuri start to play around. They hit off so well, just like the case of Yuri with us. It isn't particular of Youngbae and I to join in the game so we just sit on the couch, enjoying our drinks as the music plays.

 

"Owh! NO WAY! That's cheating!"

 

"Ahhh. Come on! You lost! Drink up!"

 

"Chinjia! Come on, I'll make sure I beat you next round!"

 

Youngbae and I exchange glances and unknowingly, a smile spreads across my face.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"You have an appointment with Mr Choi Seunghyun at 9 in Lotte Hote

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter