You Make My Life Complete - EelynC

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rated PG-13 :  Some ual Humor/References

 

"Why do you always have to do this?"

 

"Why do you always have to ask this question?"

 

"Then don't do it anymore."

 

"Then don't ask anymore."

 

"You!"

 

Jiyong breaks into a devilish grin as Youngbae gets agitated. He shrugs his shoulders and checks himself against the mirror, doing up his hair. 

 

"I still don't get why you must do this," Youngbae sighs. "Dressing up as a nerd? Seriously?"

 

"Who am I?" Jiyong turns and looks at him.

 

"Mwuh?" Youngbae looks at him in bewilderment but answers nonetheless. "Kwon Jiyong."

 

"And my identity?"

 

"Kwon Enterprise's only heir."

 

"Precisely," Jiyong faces the mirror again. "I don't want people to know this fact. All the fake stares and girls flocking around me because I'm rich isn't what I want."

 

"Yeah yeah," Youngbae chuckles. "All you want is her~"

 

"Y-Yah!" Jiyong stutters upon hearing his remarks. "Th-That's not it!"

 

"I got your back hommie~" Youngbae teases as he wraps his arms around Jiyong's neck playfully. "But you really have to stop leaving these accessories and stuffs in my house. Hyo is getting suspicious and she thought that I don't love her anymore and that I'm a ga-"

 

"Awwww, Youngbae ah~ I know you love me, I love you too!" Jiyong puckers his lips, wanting to kiss Youngbae. 

 

"YAH! You idiot! Get off now!" Youngbae throws a disgusted look and pushes Jiyong's face away.

 

"Aishh~ You're such a bore~" Jiyong chuckles at his best friend's reaction and mutters under his breath. "I wonder what Hyoyeon sees in you."

 

"What did you just say?"

 

"Nothing!" Jiyong gives a cheeky smile and puts on his thick-rimmed glasses before grabbing his haversack. "Just saying that it's time for school~!"

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"Bae! Here!" 

 

Hyoyeon waves her hands, alerting the guys.

 

"What took you guys so long!"

 

"Sorry babe. Blame it on him. He just couldn't get up on time. Always," Youngbae slids his arm around his girlfriend's waist naturally and shoots Jiyong a victorious glance to which he replies with a scowl.

 

"Ahhh, alrights! We're gonna be running late for class already. I wouldn't be going for lunch today as I need to rush out my project," Hyoyeon takes out a lunchbox from her bag and gives it to Youngbae. "Work hard during class!" 

 

"My babe is just the B.E.S.T," Youngbae breaks into a wide grin and rewards his girlfriend with a peck on the cheek.

 

"Ha! Of course!" 

 

"Stop making singles like me jealous, you two lovebirds," Jiyong shakes his head in a teasing manner, pretending to be upset.

 

"Oh oppa! You don't have to because your lunch box is MUCH better," Hyoyeon breaks into laughters. 

 

This is when Jiyong finally notices the chatty Yoona, who is now standing beside Hyoyeon, not saying a single word at all. 

 

"Y-YAH!" Yoona hits Hyoyeon's arm and exclaims in embarrassment. 

 

"Eh?" Both guys look at them in confusion.

 

"H-Here. S-Something for you..." Yoona stutters and hands Jiyong a lunch box too.

 

"For m-me?" Jiyong is taken aback as he takes the lunch box from her. 

 

"Yes! She has half a dozen of domestic helpers at home but she wakes up early to prepare this herself! Mind you, even her boyfriend doesn't ha-"

 

"Araso araso! Time to head to class! You're talking way too much!" Yoona is quick to cut Hyoyeon off by putting one of her hands over and another linking around her arms, trying to drag her away. "See you guys la-later!"

 

Before Jiyong gets the chance to respond, the girls are a few feet away from them.

 

"Yoona ah! Thanks! I'll eat well!"

 

"Anything for my good friend!"

 

Yoona turns and shouts back, her face a dark shade of red. Jiyong continues to smile like an idiot as he watches her strides off.

 

"Wake up hommie, she got a boy already~" Youngbae teases as he puts his arm around his shoulder.

 

And that, earn him an elbow on his stomach from Jiyong. 

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"You must be out of your mind, Kim Hyoyeon," Yoona throws Hyoyeon a pout. "How could you say such a thing?!"

 

"Wow wow, chill girl! It's not as if I had told him that you like h-" Hyoyeon blurts.

 

"Yah!" Yoona is quick to cover again and hisses. "You're really driving me nuts!"

 

"Araso araso~" Hyoyeon chuckles and shakes her head, lowering her volume. "But seriously Yoong, lets assume that the rumours about him having a crush on you is true. This is not going to help in any way. The fact that you have a boyfriend and that you emphasising that you guys are just good friends, are going to deter him from confessing to you."

 

"I know..." Yoona let loose a sigh. "But I can't do anything about it! Yes Hyo, it's true that Seunghyun oppa is my fake boyfriend and it's true that I fancy Jiyong oppa, but it's also true that Jiyong oppa is a nerd and that I'm the only daughter of Im Jaebum and Yoo In Na, the founders of Im Enterprise..." 

 

"But he's a handsome nerd," Hyoyeon defends. "Even a blind can tell. Look at the gifts he received on last Valentines. Despite him being nerdy-looking, girls still adore him. He even receives more gifts than Youngbae."

 

"That's because everyone in the school knows that Dong Youngbae, belongs to you, Kim Hyoyeon. They're just courting deaths if they dare to offer him gifts on Valentines," Yoona chuckles. 

 

"Yah, I'm not that scary and obsessive alrights," Hyoyeon pouts in dissatisfaction.

 

"Just joking~" Yoona laughs, wrapping her arms around the sulky Hyoyeon. "The main thing is not about him being a nerd, but about our family background. My parents, especially umma, is not going to allow me to date him. Even if I want to."

 

"Your plight is like a Cinderella, just that you're the rich version," Hyoyeon jokes.

 

"Thanks for reminding me. Thanks ALOT."

 

"You're welcome!" Hyoyeon smiles cheekily. "So, I guess your prom partner for this year is Seunghyun oppa?"

 

"Who else?" Yoona shrugs her shoulders. "This is the only way to prevent umma from setting up matchmaking sessions for me. Those rich spoilt brats are revolting."

 

"There're exceptions though. Your boyfriend is one," Hyoyeon smiles.

 

"And yours is one too~" 

 

✺✺✺✺✺

PROM NIGHT

 

"Oppa, I just can't thank you enough," Yoona whispers as she puts her hands on her partner's shoulders, swaying to the beat.

 

"Anything for my sister," Seunghyun smiles. "But Yoona ah, I'm sorry to say that this will be the last event that I'm going to attend with you, as your boyfriend."

 

"E-Eh?"

 

"Erm... You see..." Seunghyun gives an apologetic smile. "There's this girl that I fancy... She's from the ballet club. She's the one wearing the feathery mask with a pink gown."

 

"Wow, you could recognise her even after she'd covered her face with a mask?" Yoona chuckles. "How long have you been eyeing on her?"

 

"2 weeks?" Seunghyun apologises. "I'm so sorry Yoong..."

 

"Ahhh, you don't have to be oppa! You'd help me so much in so many ways already. You're only my pretended boyfriend and so you definitely have the right to pursue someone you love." Yoona smiles as the song comes to an end slowly. She gives a polite bow. "I wish you the best my boyfriend. Go get the girl!" 

 

Seunghyun chuckles as he returns the bow too, moving towards to the girl he desires. 

 

Little did they know, their little conversation is being heard by a mysterious person. 

 

"May I?" 

 

Another song rings, and this time, a mysterious guy extends his arm out towards Yoona, signalling for a dance. 

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"You don't look like someone who had just broken up," the guy fakes a baritone as he guides Yoona on the dancefloor, moving to the beat. 

 

"How do you know?!"

 

"Well, you guys didn't really make it a secret you see. It's pretty loud and I'm sure the news will spread in less than two days, given how popular you are, Yoona-sshi."

 

"H-How do you know it's me?!" Yoona is shocked by his remarks and freezes for a moment.

 

"Relax Yoona-sshi," the guy chuckles as he guides her to sway to the beat once again. "Your alluring beauty is unfettered by that thin mask."

 

"What else do you hear?" Yoona whispers urgently, worried that this guy is going to blackmail her. 

 

"Just that. Is there anything else that I've to know?"

 

"N-Nothing!" Yoona heaves a sigh of relief upon hearing his reply. 

 

"Oh, you mean about Seunghyun-sshi being your fake boyfriend?"

 

"Y-Yah!" An yelp escapes from Yoona's lips, causing everyone on the dancefloor to turn to her direction. 

 

"You're attracting all the attention like always, Miss Im~" the guy chuckles as Yoona hides her face partially in his chest, trying to avoid the weird stares. "I'm not going to blackmail you and neither am I going to tell you in. But, in exchange, you would have to answer a few of my questions. How about that?"

 

"Who exactly on earth are you?" Yoona is dead curious and wants to remove his eye mask to see his identity. 

 

"Ahhh. This is a masquerade, Yoona-sshi. No removal of masks are allowed. It will be a foul if you do that~" However, the guy is alert enough to stop her from doing that by grabbing on to her hands, resting them on his shoulders instead. "So, is this a deal?"

 

"I've to know what your questions are before I make a decision."

 

"A suspicious young lady we have here, don't we?" The guy is amused by her reaction and is clearly enjoying the fact that he's on the upper hand. "Just a few simple questions and I think it's a no brainer for our smart Im Yoona."

 

"Spill it then."

 

"You know Kwon Jiyong," the mysterious guy starts to move towards the beat again.

 

"This ain't a question. It's a statement," Yoona pouts. "But yes, I know him. He's my best friend's boyfriend's best friend. Complicated I know, but yeahs, that's our relationship."

 

"Only that? Nothing else more?"

 

"Well, you could say that he's my good friend too if you want to," Yoona admits, wondering why would this guy be so interested about the relationship between Jiyong and her.

 

"He's a good guy," 

 

"Yes, he is. An awesome one in fact," Yoona finds herself smiling at the thought of Jiyong. The way he always takes care of her, the way he never fails to protect her in times of needs. "Why are you asking about him anyway?"

 

"What if there's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter