My Flirty Girlfriend - FanyGG

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A beautiful woman walked into the scene - eyes and smile twinkling brighter than any star in the sky.

 

“OH! I dropped my bag. Can someone get that for me?” The young beautiful woman asked as she stood in surprise, surrounded by many people at a party.

 

Men rushed over to her – stumbling, staggering and falling over each other to make their way to her first.

 

“I had the bag first!” The guys fussed as they grabbed her bag at nearly the same time.

 

“Hehe.” The girl giggled, feeling only slightly flattered by the boys' efforts to please her. “Thank you all. I appreciate it! In fact, how about one of you show me the way aroun-” But before she could finish her flirty sentence, a tall man walked into the scene from behind.

 

“Really, Tiffany?” The tall man asked sourly. 

 

“Seunghyun!” The flirty girl (Tiffany) said as she looked off at nothing; knowing who it was innately.

 

“Are you done?!” Seunghyun glared at the boys. “I’m going to stop inviting you punks to my parties. All you guys do is hit on my girlfriend…”

 

“Baby,” Tiffany replied as she parted her lips in remorse. “Go easy on them. It’s not their fault, really.”

 

“Then whose fault is it?!” Seunghyun put his hand on Tiffany’s shoulder and turned her his way.

 

“……………….” She said nothing back as she knew exactly whose fault it was. She looked down and tried to play sorry for her actions, but her sad looks didn’t affect Seunghyun, for he was all too familiar with the girl’s flirty antics.

 

Seunghyun became fed up with her games and grabbed her by her wrist. He pulled Tiffany and walked off to get her away from the distractions.

 

“We're leaving.”

 

“See you boys later~”

 

Seunghyun and Tiffany have been dating for about a year.

 

Though the couple was in love, Seunghyun, the wealthy and educated son of a business man had to live with the short end of a stick. Working hard because he was the air to everything his family own (which was a lot), he still barely had a break because of his girlfriend, who snagged the hearts and eyes of men whether she wanted to or not.  However, Seunghyun had a tolerant heart for Tiffany – with her charm, inner and outer beauty, he couldn’t help but be completely committed and devoted to her. 

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

Seunghyun and Tiffany sat down at a diner, trying to get her away from her party lifestyle, filled with loud noises, drinks, lights, and boys – the works.

 

“Tiffany,” Seunghyun said seductively as he looked deeply into her lovelu eyes. “It’s about time we talk. It’s about time we talk about us.”

 

“Where did your friend, Jiyong run off to? I swear I thought I just saw him.” She replied rudely, barely paying him any attention.

 

“Fany…could you please pay attention to me, for like, five minutes?”

 

“Oh – sorry about that, babe. You have my full attention.” She said as she put her hands under her chin to listen completely.

 

“Listen, I’ve been thinking, I know I’ve been really busy last year with college and managing my father’s sub-business but….as you know, I’ve graduated.”

 

“W-what are you trying to say?” Tiffany replied, feeling kind of startled by his sudden seriousness.

 

“Well, I know you’re being really open at parties and with….people because you’re really lonely and I’m so busy.”

 

“Say what now?”

 

“….Tiffany, I’m giving up on my managing for a while so I can spend more time with you. I’ll be putting someone else-”

 

“I knew it! Jiyong was here – I just saw him walking by. I need to tell him something.” She cut him off before he could finish.

 

“……………”

 

Tiffany stood up and grabbed her bag. “Seunghyun-opa, I’ll be back in two minutes…or forty. Annyong!”

 

Tiffany kissed her boyfriend on the cheek and dashed off to talk to one of his best friends.

 

Seunghyun sighed quietly to himself. 

 

“Something the matter?” A voice said from behind. It was Youngbae. “You seem pretty upset.”

 

“I am. My girlfriend is a party girl. I’ve been waiting a long time – even before she started dating me to grow out of this. Should I be concern?”

 

“What does she do that makes you so worried?” Youngbae asked in confusion.

 

“Well, she’s gorgeous: guys are always hitting on her. She likes it when guys compliment her, she is also kind of flirty, she doesn’t stay with me for long. Tiffany just won’t commit or stop her party ways for nothing…”

 

“So, your dating a ?”

 

“WHAT –No. Fany-baby isn’t a – far from it. It’s not like she's sleeping with every guy she meets. She is just not willing to commit to one person…..”

 

“Not even you?”

 

“…Not even me…”

 

✺✺✺✺✺

A few months later.

 

“Look, over there. Isn’t he cute?” Tiffany asked her best friends as they sat down waiting.

 

“He is so hot I could bake a cookie on him.” Jessica said to Tiffany as, she, Tiffany, Taeyeon and Yoona looked at guys who walked by.

 

Yoona laughed nervously. “Tiffany, your boyfriend Seunghyun is always so late. We always find the dumbest games to play when we’re waiting for his arrival.”

 

“We?” Tiffany asked Yoona in confusion. “You haven’t even played ‘pick a boy’ with us yet. You just sit there quietly and giggle. It’s your turn, Yoona. Point out a cute boy!”

 

“Really guys? I don’t know…”

 

“Come on. We’re all young girls here. Have fun!” Tiffany said to Yoona as she hugged her.

 

“Haha, you're right!” Yoona said as she started looking around. “There” She pointed “– over there, the guy wearing a cap. He is pretty cute~”

 

“Ahh, Yoona, no!” Tiffany joked as she covered . “That’s Jiyong, my boyfriend’s best friend. Your tastes in guys are weird!”

 

“No fair! You asked and I told! Next time you guys play ‘pick a boy’alone. I’ll stick to sitting quietly and giggling…”

 

Taeyeon then pointed to Jiyong. “Heads up girls, that guy is heading our way!”

 

Jiyong walked up to the girls slowly, but with a confused look on his face.

 

“Hey, Ji.” Tiffany asked Jiyong kindly. “Is there something the matter? Oh and what is taking Seunghyun so long to show up? I have somewhere to be in an hour. Could you tell him to hurry up?”

 

Jiyong looked at his watch. “Um, Seunghyun has been waiting for you for two hours all ready. He and I blow up your phone – texting you to be here early for the two year anniversary. Don’t you remember?”

 

“What…?...Oh…I forgot…I was at a party and stayed up really late. Gu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter