When Love Comes - GyoonYangyulTopfany

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Young Bae sighed deeply as he looked at the blank white paper on his desk, waiting for some not too cheesy or too bland idea to pop into his head. He was feeling extremely nervous, being advised by his good friend, Kwon Ji Yong to write his feelings for her within a week was not an easy task.

 

“Why can't you just give me a little head start?” He said to Ji Yong who was busy playing with his computer, completely immersed in his game.

 

“Dude, if you just told her before about it a week ago, no, I mean 10 years ago, you wouldn’t be in this situation now.” He replied, not taking his eyes off the screen.

 

“Speak for yourself dude.”

 

“Well, Yoona is not getting married and I can assure you no man in his right mind would want to marry her.” He said in a matter of fact tone.

 

“Oh, I agree with that. I agree that you're a man that is never once in his right mind." Young Bae chuckled. "Correction. Just because she dresses and acts like a boy doesn’t mean guys wouldn’t like her. If you continue this way, I swear you will regret soon, Kwon Ji Yong."

 

“Yah, just focus on your letter.” Ji Yong answered defensively.

 

“Gee, thanks bro. You have a way to cheer me up, ” Young Bae replied sarcastically and threw the crumpled paper to him.

 

He leaned back against his chair as he recalled that time they’ve met...

 


/Bae meet me up at the usual place/

 

He should have known better than to drop everything and come to her aid whenever she needed it after reading her text message. This girl is always late. They had been friends since junior high and knew practically everything there is to know about each other. Well except his secret feelings for her that is. Yep, Dong Young Bae has been in love with his best friend, Kwon Yuri for the longest time ever.

 

“Bae, sorry I’m late! There was an accident near my office.” Yuri’s sudden outburst of voice brought him back from his thought.

 

“It’s fine,” he said and flashed his one-million dollar smile that she likes. She said that it gives her warmth. “So, what’s up?”

 

“I’m getting married, can you believe it? I’m actually getting MARRIED.” She spat with a hint of sarcasm.

 

“Oh... Chukahae...” Young Bae was in for a shock but managed to say. But what he wanted to say was, not to get married. He loves her and he doesn't want her to get married to other guys.

 

“Gomawo. Umma said it will be better for the company and all~” Yuri shrugged her shoulders, trying to explain.

 

“So... When will be the wedding?” He asked her, trying to sound genuinely happy.

 

"Next week! I feel like killing Umma sometimes seriously.”

 

 

“I still think it’s best for you to tell her face to face.” Ji Yong's voice brought him back to reality.

 

“If I can’t even write a letter, what makes you think that I can lay it all out to her in person. Besides, I’m not sure if she feels the same way for me...”

 

“Well, this is the risk you’ve got to take.”

 

Young Bae sighed. Sometimes it really being in love with your best friend. You’re stuck with the choice to stay in a platonic relationship or to take it one step further and suffer the possible consequences.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

It was a sunny day, a perfect day for a fairytale wedding, except that there was no happy-ever-after ending. She looked into the mirror and sighed - Dong Young Bae will never see her as more than a friend.

 

Just then, Yoona came into the room, dressed in her bridesmaid's gown.

 

"Hey Yul, you look so beautiful~" Yoona remarked and hugged her, "And just to let you know, I swear I will not wear something like this again. It’s so itchy and uncomfortable!" she grimaced as she tugged her dress down, fixing the neck line.

 

“I thank you for your sacrifice and for the record you look great. Maybe you should start wearing dress for a change." Yuri good friend. Yoona is a pretty girl. It's just that she hates dolling up.

 

“NO WAY!" Yoona exclaimed. "Oh! I almost forgot! Ji Yong asked me to hand this to you.” She let out an yelp and handed Yuri a letter. “He says is from Young Bae.” Yoona continued, as if reading her mind.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter