Capturing the Deer's heart - dolphin90

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Who is she?”

 

Kwon Jiyong or mostly known as the leader of BIGBANG with the name G-Dragon can’t help but to look at the girl on the stage. His mouth opens wide as he look at the girl dancing on the stage. He can’t help but be mesmerized by her as he continues to look at her performance.

 

Seungri : Hyung? What are you looking at?

 

G-Dragon : (shock and blush) Ah, nothing. Nothing, Seungri ah. Let’s go. We have another schedule after this~

 

Daesung : Then, why are you blushing? Are you looking at the nine girls performing on stage or is it just one of them? (laughs)

 

G-Dragon : A-a-anniyo~ I’m not looking at them or blushing because of them~ Yah! I have no time for love or gossips, let’s go~

 

Jiyong walks away and leaves the other four at the backstage. He can’t help but to ran away, thinking of avoiding her. As he exits from the music station building, he bumps into someone and he falls on his against the hard rock floor.

 

G-Dragon : Ouch! Watch where you are going!

 

????? : Y-yah! You too! You should watch where you are going! I have no intention of bumping into you!

 

Jiyong looks up to see who is the person he bumped into a few seconds ago, only to find out that she was the girl that caught his attention just now back at the stage. He can’t help but continues to stare at her. That girl is none other than the new rookie group - SNSD’s Yoona.

 

Yoona : (stands up and looks at G-Dragon after she dust off her skirt) Ah, sunbaenim! I am sorry. I didn’t mean to bump into you. I’m sorry. (bows 90 degrees)

 

G-Dragon : (comes back to reality) It’s okay. I’m not hurt. You don't have to bow.

 

Yoona notices that G-Dragon is still on the floor and she decides to offer her hand to help him stand up.

 

Yoona : I’m sorry, G-Dragon sunbaenim. Forgive me, please? (offers her hand)

 

G-Dragon : (secretly blushes and takes her hand, standing up) Ah, you are forgiven. But, how do you know my name?

 

Yoona : (lets go of her hand and smiles) It’s a secret. I have to go now. I’m SNSD’s Im Yoona. See you around, Kwon Jiyong sunbaenim. (bows)

 

Yoona then leaves Jiyong who is still standing there, staring at his hand which Yoona had grabbed before.

 

G-Dragon : Why is my heart thumping hard? What is this feeling? SNSD’s Im Yoona, who are you, actually?

 

Seungri : Hyung! We have to go now~

 

G-Dragon : [Thinks by himself] Ah, this might be just another admiration for another idol. Of course, Jiyong ah~ No way you are falling for her. You need to focus on your career more! Our group is my top priority! I must work hard! Fighting, Kwon Jiyong! [Shouts back to Seungri] Coming!

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

It has been a long time since the bumping incident. G-Dragon is now in Bigbang’s dorm, surfing the internet, looking for the special someone and his appearance on Strong Heart a few days ago.

 

G-DRAGON POV

 

“Whoa~ She is good in her recent drama~ Omo~ Kiss scene~ Aigoo~”

 

I become flustered the moment I see the top search with title ‘SNSD’s Yoona kiss scene with actor Kwon Sang Woo’. My heart beats faster than usual as I click on the video.

 

“Ah, I’m glad it is just a peck or something.”

 

Then, I realise that I am reacting weirdly again.

 

“Wait, why am I like this? I am just a FAN! Purely, a fan!”

 

“Hyung! Come and watch Strong Heart with me! It's Beauty and the Beast special today!” Seung Ri interupts my thoughts with his shouts from the living room.

 

“Aishhh, don’t disturb me. I’m busy!”

 

“Aish, hyung. Stop looking at ! Come watch this! You will not regret!”

 

“Mwuh! ?! YAH, DO YOU WANNA DIE, LEE SEUNG HYUN?!” I shout in horror as I close my laptop, heading to the living room, planning to give the Big Bang maknae a hard hit on his head.

 

“I don’t wish to die early. JUST WATCH IT, WILL YA?” He continues to shout from the living room.

 

“I'm NOT watching and what is it that you want me to watch?!! Who is the–” I'm about to hit his head but the TV screen catches my eyes before I can say any further. My eyes glue themselves to the television screen because of the certain someone. A very special one indeed.

 

“Yah, speechless, huh?” TOP hyung smirks evilly.

 

“See, we know you’ll like today's episode. Let’s watch it.” Taeyang says as he pulls my hands and we sit next to each other while watching the whole thing.

 

The five of us become stuck in front of the television watching the entire epsiode. The show ends. but, the question that I’ve been thinking about since just now, has no answer yet.

 

“Ah, so she likes guys like Lee Seung Gi, huh?” I accidentally blurt out my thoughts without noticing that they are still here.

 

“Mwuh! Who? Who like Seung Gi, huh? Hyung~” Seung Ri looks at me with a suspicious look.

 

“A-a-a-anniyo~ Nothing! I’m just not thinking straight~” I flash my professional smile.

 

“Yah, Jiyong. You can hide this from the public. But, you can never hide this from us.” I look at TOP hyung who answers firmly.

 

“Hyung, you like Yoona right? No, it is more like you’ve fallen in love with her.” Seung Ri adds on with a straight expression.

 

“No, you are wrong. It is just a fan liking their idol or something. Yeah, just like that.” I smile, trying to reassure them.

 

“You cannot lie to us. We’ve known since a long time ago. You can hide it from the public. But, we always notice how you behave around her, you know?” Taeyang pats my shoulder and flashes a smile at me.

 

I let out a sigh as I look at them with a defeated smile.

 

“Fine, I admit. I love her. I love SNSD’s Im Yoona. I love her since the first time I met her,” I look at them with a slight blush on my face.

 

“We know!” They all blurt out in unison as they ruffle my hair.

 

“Well, of course you guys will know! But, how?” I look at the four of them, wanting an answer.

 

“Hmm, it is because it obvious that you love her? All the actions you did around her during shows, you know?” TOP look at me, smiling.

 

“I guess so. I can’t hide them anymore.”

 

“But, what do you want to do? Don’t you want to try and make Yoona fall for you too, hyung?” Seung Ri smiles while throwing his fist in the air.

 

“I wish to do so. But, right now, our group is still more important to me.” I smile, reassuring them.

 

“Ah, yes.” That’s all they answer and the topic about Yoona ends abruptly as it had started.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

AUTHOR POV

 

Time passes by and G-Dragon still made no action towards Yoona. G-Dragon will appear on Strong Heart with Seung Ri again. He feels so worried about what he is going to say for tomorrow topic. He smiles as he finally remembers some story which is somehow related to her.

 

Seung Ri : Hyung! Why don’t you confess to her during the time you are supposed to talk?

 

Daesung : Yeah! I agree. Who knows she might actually be watching your episode~

 

Taeyang : Yeah, just go for it. Do it like how I did for Yuri-sshi~

 

Daesung : Aish, here's another guy who keeps mentioning about Yuri~

 

G-Dragon : But, I don’t know. No, I won’t confess...

 

TOP : You are going to confess! Or else, I would be the one appearing and confessing to her instead of you! I dare you to confess to her, LIVE!

 

G-Dragon : But, what about the media? How are we going to do this?

 

Seung Ri : I will help you~ Don’t worry, hyung~

 

G-Dragon just answers them with a smile and a nod.

 

At the Strong Heart recording, G-Dragon begins to tell them a story about how he got drunk and danced in front of four members of SNSD. One of them was Yoona of course. At the end, they made him to send a video message for Yoona. He nervously says the part, “I like you, Yoona”, hoping that she will get the hidden meaning behind his words. Even though Seung Ri covers up for him after that, commenting about him liking Yuri more, he still feels glad that he confesses to her.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

It’s been awhile since the episode of G-Dragon and Seung Ri appearing on Strong Heart. After being busy with all his activities, G-Dragon takes some time off, strolling around the Han River to recollect his thoughts.

 

As he reaches the Han River, he decides to stroll along the Han River wearing a disguise. He grabs his favourite sky blue cap with a cute dragon character on it. He matches it with a long sky blue coat and a white hoodie sweater inside. He also wears a very cute t-shirt which Seung Ri gave him on his birthday which writes, ‘Dragon <3 Deer’. He knows what it means. He smiles at the very thought of that. He wears a long denim jeans and a pair of blue and white sneakers to finish it off.

 

G-Dragon : [nods to himself in satisfaction] Ah, this should do the trick. They won’t recognize me with this kind of clothing.

 

Lucky for him, there is not alot of people around that night. He continues to walk until he reaches a place. He feels tired and decides to sit down.

 

As he sits on the grassy ground, he realizes that there is a girl wearing almost similar clothing as he is. But, hers is in pink colour.

 

G-Dragon: [thinks to himself, grinning] Ah, it looks like as if we are a couple. Sitting next to each other makes it more realistic.

 

G-Dragon looks at her and notices that they even wear the same face mask but with different colours and characters on it. His blue mask is embedded with a blue dragon icon while that mysterious girl has hers pink with a deer icon.

 

He takes another glance at the girl and it feels like he had met her before. He decides to take the initiative to start a conversation considering that they are the only ones there.

 

G-Dragon : Ah, hello there.

 

???? : …

 

G-Dragon : What are you doing here, alone?

 

???? : Ah, sorry. I didn’t notice you just now. I’m currently on the run.

 

G-Dragon : On the run? Did you ran away from home? (worried look) You shouldn’t do that. Your parents might be worried about you, you know.

 

???? : (gives him a silent treatment at first and then laughs)

 

G-Dragon : [Confuse] Yah~ Why do you laugh?

 

???? : Because you are so funny? (laughs harder)

 

G-Dragon feels like that laugh is very familiar. Actually, the voice sounds familiar too.

 

G-Dragon : You seems familiar...  That laughter of yours, is so similar to hers...

 

???? : Her? Who?

 

G-Dragon : Well, just the certain someone...

 

???? : Mind sharing it with me?

 

G-Dragon : Ah... Okay then. Well, you see. I’ve fallen in love with a girl since years ago. But, I am not her type. I’ve decided to stop or maybe continue. I don’t know. I’ve made many moves on her. I've also said it man

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter