Eyes, Nose, Lips (1)

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#NowPlaying Taeyang - Eyes, Nose, Lips 

 

"I'm sorry..." 

 

That's the phrase that I hated the most from you. I didn't need your apologies, I didn't need your sympathy. 

 

'Cause all these would just make me look even more pitiful. 

 

"You can do so much better than this, Bae. Don't torture yourself like this." 

 

Everyone around me said so; my family, my friends, your family, your members. But you know what? I didn't need all these either. All i wish, was that you could look at me for just one last time, give me the smile that you usually wear, so that whenever I miss you like crazy, I would dig into my memory bank, drawing your face in my mind. 

 

"Don't be a fool oppa, just... just forget me..." 

 

Was I really a fool? Was that why you decided to leave me? We used to be a pair of lovebirds; so lovingly, so sweet. Your eyes, nose, lips, your touch that used to touch me to the ends of your fingertips... I could still feel you. So surreal, so magical... 

 

But now, I know better that it had all be burnt out into flames. Or more rather, all these, now belong to someone else.

 

To the special him.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

Kwon Yuri, I loved you, I love you, but I guess it's not enough.

 

Maybe that's why you left me and turn towards him. 

 

Yeahs, must be it. He's someone who's good with his words, someone who's jovial, who's sweet to girls... But was it that hard for you? All I wanted was just to meet you by coincidence, to say a simple 'hello, how are you doing?'. But you wouldn't let it. You just come out with every possible way to avoid me. 

 

Was this to hurt me more so that I would give up totally? Or did you really grow tired of me now that you'd a new target? 

 

"This is for your own

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter