Love or Burden?

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kwon Ji Yong was few meters ahead of Im Yoona, anger and frustration sipping out of his tired body.  While she is rushing worriedly, wanting to catch up with him, desperately trying to talk some sense into her boyfriend after reading some articles about her and a particular male idol.

 

"Ji, there is nothing we can do, it’s in my contract!"

 

He would never admit to her but out of all the male idols and actors that have associations with her, only Jang Geun Suk evokes excessive jealousy and anger in him.  And it doesn’t help that they are the main leads on the drama that they are currently doing.

 

"I don’t care, one kissing scene is enough," he said trying to calm himself down.

 

"Look Ji, it’s just acting and I’m okay with it. This is my job," she tried to assure him.

 

"But I'm not okay with it. I will go and talk to your director."

 

“Kwon Ji Yong, do you know what you’re saying?” she said in disbelief and stopped on her track.

 

At first she found it cute, sweet and funny that he treats her like his princess. Even his overprotectiveness and jealousy issues, his calls and messages asking her where she is, who she’s with and when she will be home, were fine with her. But as their relationship continues, she starts to feel suffocated and lately, his jealousy and protectiveness had became unhealthy and were starting to affect their relationship and career.

 

“Let’s break up...” she said, barely a whisper.

 

“Wh-What did you say?” He stopped in his pace, confusion written all over his face.

 

“I can’t do this anymore, let’s break up. I'm tired...” she repeated herself.

 

“Fine," he spat and walked away, leaving her alone.

 

Nobody breaks up with him.  He is always the one who do the dumping.  He is G-dragon of  Big Bang.  So, he never took her words seriously. He thought she was just throwing a huge tantrum because she was too stressed out and tired and that on the next day, she would call him and everything would be back to normal. This is what happens in each of his relationship.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

Two days had passed - still no sign of the choding Im Yoona.  He started to worry but still he believed that she would be back and everything would be back to normal.

 

Seungri and Ji Yong were watching t.v. in their dorm when the commercial of Yoona for Eider was played.  Unconsciously, he smiled at her cf but it disappeared quickly as soon as Lee Minho came into the scene.  He remember one incident that involved him.

 

SNSD Yoona and actor Lee Minho the perfect CF couple!

 

He switched off the t.v. after hearing that news.  He could feel his blood boiling.  He would admit that he is one jealous and possessive boyfriend and it irks him that his girlfriend is being linked with different idols except him.

 

“Why didn’t you tell me about your photoshoot with your Minho-ssi?”

 

"Mwouh?”

 

“Your photo shoot with your Minho oppa.”

 

“I told you before. Remember the time when I said that I was going to endorse Eider?”

 

“Yeahs, I remember that, but I think you missed the fact that Minho-ssi will be with you.”

 

“Don’t tell me your jealous? And fyi the theme for the shoot is Eider Friends.”

 

“I told you to tell me everything, didn't I?”

 

“Fine, I’m sorry I should have told you everything...”

 

“Why don’t you call her?” Seungri asked him, bringing him back to reality.

 

“Nah, she will call me when she's ready to talk,” he replied confidently or to be exact, he's just putting on a brave front.

 

“If you say so hyung.”

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

Another week had passed and it finally hit him.

 

Im Yoona had really broken up with him.

 

He threw away his pride and begged Yuri to help him talk to her personally.  Finally, he got the chance to meet her.  He bought her favorite flowers and chocolates.  He was anxiously waiting for her in one of their secret meeting place.

 

He watched Yoona walked into their secret place. She smiled but it didn't light up the room like it had before. His heart ached when she saw him and tried to avoid his gaze.  She was thinner than the last time they've met.

 

“I came because Yuri unnie begged me to come,” she said flatly, refusing to look at him.

 

“I know, I asked her to...”

 

“What do you want?, I think I’ve made it clear last time that it’s-“

 

“I’m sorry” he said cutting whatever she was going to say. “I’m sorry. I know I had been unreasonably jealous and selfish, but please give me one more chance.  I don’t want to lose you, Yoong. I promise I will not call and text you every hour, I will try not to be overly jealous with your oppas and co-actors, and I will give you the personal space you want. Jus-just don’t break up with me...” he said, almost begging her to take him back.

 

“I’m sorry, Ji...” she said shaking her head slowly. "Please don’t do this..." her lips trembled slightly as she forced herself not to cry.  "I've had enough. I-I need some time to cool off..." she looked everywhere but not him. It hurt her to look at him, begging so desperately. She stood up and walked away leaving him alone.

 

She left him.

 

He always believed that he knows her well.  He assumed that she is just like any other girl so he treated her like that – a princess.  He forgot that she is different; she is special.

 

She laughs with wide open. Her strange sense of humor. Her love for food except for chicken legs. Her boyish attitude. Her stubbornness that can match or even exceed his own. She is his first serious girlfriend and now, she is his first heartbreak.

 

She’s everything to him.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

Young Bae found him at his usual spot; seated behind his desk at his room, writing lyrics or composing new songs or just staring at her picture. He hesitated for a while but eventually knocked on the door. Ji Yong stopped whatever he was doing and looked over his shoulder. The blank stare Jiyong gave him irked him. It seemed that a lot of things had changed in his good friend ever since he broke up with Yoona and it’s definitely not a good change.

 

He looked sick; his eyes swollen and red, he looked very pale, his body had become thin and gaunt and his clothes were totally not his style. He was a living dead - alive but his soul and heart have died.

 

“Ji, dinner is ready,” Young Bae said.

 

“I’m not hungry,” even his answers and replies were short and limited.

 

“But you have not eaten anything since morning,” Young Bae sighed, almost begging him to eat.

 

“I will eat when I feel like. So, please leave me alone," he said and closed the door, shutting himself in the room once again.

 

It’s like a routine for them now. Young Bae, Seung Hyun, Seung Ri or Dae Sung would ask him and sometimes beg him to eat even, but he always refuses, so they ended up leaving his food outside his room. Sometimes, he would eat it but most of the time, the food would be left untouched.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

Seung Ri and Dae Sung were playing around during practice, copying various girl groups dances.  They started with Tell Me by Wonder Girls.  Almost all were laughing due to the exaggeration of their dancesteps but Ji Yong just sat in a corner and get busied with his work.

 

Then, came the next song; SNSD Kissing You. Young Bae immediately signalled to Dae Sung, wanting him to turn off the music but it was too late. Ji Yong already got up from his place and went out, slamming the door behind him.

 

He knew what he did was wrong. They were all tired and they just wanted to relieve their stress by playing around.  But when he heard the song, he couldn’t help but be reminded of Yoona again. What made it worse was that he was reminded about one of their arguments on their secret relationship.

 

Super Junior Lee DongHae and SNSD Yoona caught dating?

 

"Is this the reason why you didn't answer your phone?" Ji Yong questioned his girlfriend after he read the articles on the net.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter