Merry Christmas Baby!

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR'S POV

 

"HYUNG! Aren’t you going back with us?” Daesung shouted across the room.

 

“I-I have something to settle before that, so see you guys tomorrow!” Ji Yong rushed out of the room after a quick farewell.

 

The other members gave each other a bewildered stare, wondering what's wrong with their leader.

 

Ji Yong fished out his phone and started texting furiously the moment he's out of s' sight.

 

Merry Christmas Baby! I am so sorry that I couldn’t spend it with you but I promise that we would spend it together next year alright? Love you.

-Ji<3

 

With a satisfied smile after sending the text, he drove to the airport.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

Hey baby, it's alright! You are probably busy preparing your new album. Anyways, I am on the flight to Japan now! We will meet after I am back alrights? Merry Christmas !

- Yoon<3

 

”Yah! Yoong! Why are you smiling to yourself? The flight is taking off!” Yuri nudged Yoona with her elbow, asking curiously.

 

“N-Nothing! Just thinking of something…” Yoona replied while letting out a sigh.

 

“Thinking of Jiyong oppa isn’t it? Well, I don’t get to spend this Christmas with Youngbae too...” Yuri too, joining her with a pouty look.

 

”Yeahs. But it’s ok! We could meet them right after the performance in Japan. Hopefully, it’s still Christmas then.” Yoona smiled, patting her shoulder.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

JIYONG'S POV

 

I headed straight to the airport after sending the text to Yoona. Fearing that fans would regconise me, I wore a scaf around my neck and a mask to cover my face.

 

Hopefully, everything that I had planned would be on the right track after I reached.

 

Wondering where I was heading to?

 

Yes, I am going to Japan too.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

AUTHOR'S POV

 

After SNSD had arrived in Japan, they went to the performance location and had their rehearsal. They ran through the programme for a couple of times. There was still sometime left before the actual performance and hence, they decided to head back to the hotel to take a rest.

 

Baby, I’ve finished my rehearsal! I am on my way back to the hotel. I miss you so much…

-Yoon<3

 

At the same time, Ji Yong had reached Japan.

 

Ohs, I bet the performance is going to be awesome as usual. I miss you so much too... Enjoy yourself on stage and remember to take care of yourself! See you soon!

-Ji<3

 

YOONA'S POV

 

“See you soon? What is he talking about? H-He’s coming to find me?! Aishh, how could that be? He's too tired and busy to do that..."

 

“YOONG!! What are you mumbling about?! Come on, we are going back the concert venue!”

 

“A-Alrights! Coming!”

 

Just when I was about to reply his text, Yuri unnie shouted for me. Guess like I would ask him after the concert.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

TIFFANY'S POV

 

“Ahhh~ It’s so tiring! Where are the food? I am so hungry!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter