Can you feel my Love? - insertnamehere

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAEYANG'S POV

 

"Seriously hyung, this isn't going to work. You need a girl," Seungri shook his head at me and sighed.

 

"Yeah yeah, that's what you always say and what've you done for me? Setting me up with those girls that have either Jiyong or TOP hyung as their ideals. They don't even like me. They just want to know Jiyong or TOP hyung through me," I scoffed, throwing him a cushion angrily.

 

"Oh, so now you FEEL what I felt eh?" He caught the cushion and smirked.

 

"If you're just trying to achieve that, then you have succeeded," I rolled my eyes at him and put my headphones over my ears.

 

"Awww, come on hyung! I was just kidding! Look, this time, I have a really good proposal for you. An awesome one," he laughed and put his arms around my shoulders.

 

"Dwaesseo~" I pushed him away with my elbow.

 

"Aishh~ Hyung! Just one last time! I promise! If you aren't satisfied with this, you can do whatever you want with me," he sulked, pleading me.

 

"Chinjia?" I was interested by the last sentence as I removed my headphones once again, brows raised. Even though he is a confident guy, he had never dared to bet on such things. Is that girl really that good?

 

"Neh. 101% sure. She's totally your style~" Seungri folded his arms across his chest and nodded his head proudly. "And she's your fan."

 

"Chinjia?" This seemed a little too good to be true.

 

"Aishh, see it for yourself hyung! She's pretty too. GORGEOUS in fact. She does music too, so guys would click," he continued with his 'advertising'. "She's exactly the girl that Mina noona draws for you."

 

"Araso araso, I will go. So stop advertising. I doubt you would know such an awesome girl. Nevertheless, this would be the last time, Lee Seunghyun. If this fails, I swear you would get it from me." I chuckled, shaking my head at his behaviour.

 

"You won't! Now, go get ready! Being late is a bad impression!" 

 

"WHAT?! NOW?!!" I stared at him in shock and was about to whack him. "YOU-"

 

"Hyung! You're gonna be late if you don't hurry now!" He covered his head and stood up quickly, sticking his tongue out.

 

"I swear you're going to get it from me some day, Lee Seunghyun!" I sighed, running into my room and got ready in record time.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"Here goes nothing~" I adjusted my jacket one last time and did a final check on my outfit.

 

A casual T-shirt with a black leather jacket, going along with a pair of black jeans and finishing the style with 'Giyongchy's' beanie. I figured out that if she's really my fan, I should just showcase my normal outfit instead of dressing all so nicely. It's better if I come clean to my real personality if we want to walk further. Walking further? Why am I even thinking about having a future with her? It must be due to all the advertising that Seungri made.

 

She would be wearing a floral print dress, wearing a pair of sunglasses and sitting at the most deserted corner of the café.

 

I remembered what Seungri had told me before I left the dorm and looking around, I found someone with a floral printed dress, sitting at the corner of the café. Aishh~ I'm late.

 

"S-Sorry that I'm late..." I apologised the moment I reached the table. "Y-You're Seungri's friend right?"

 

"Eh? T-Taeyang-sshi?" She looked up, removed her sunglasses and looked at me in surprise.

 

I was taken aback too.

 

Seungri hit the bulleyes this time round.

 

Indeed, she's pretty. GORGEOUS in fact. She does music too and at a closer look, she's EXACTLY the girl that Mina noona had drawn for me.

 

"Yuri-sshi..." I found myself stuttering dumbly.

 

I forgot that she used to be Seungri's classmate, before that brat decided to drop out of the university to attend online lessons.

 

"Here, sit down first," she smiled, asking me to take a seat.

 

"Thanks," I nodded and sat down immediately, not wanting to attract any attention. If people were to find out, we're dead.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

YURI'S POV

 

Things were awkward at first but it was warming up as the food came and we began to talk more comfortably. He's a gentleman, picking the food up for me from time to time, ensuring that I was well taken care of.

 

"Wow, I still can't believe that this brat set me up with you," we were having our desserts as he chuckled. "So this is why he's being so confident that you and I would click."

 

I laughed at his comment. "Yeahs. He had always been saying that he would introduce me to guys. He had been saying that until he had dropped out of the university. Finally, he found me a guy. Luckily it's you, Taeyang-sshi, if not, I wouldn't know what I'm suppose to do."

 

"Whack him?" He laughed. "Oh, and let's drop the formalities."

 

"J-Jeongmal?" My eyes went wide in surprise.

 

"Mwuh? You wouldn't like?"

 

"A-Anniyo! I'm a huge fan of you! Of course I would love to!" I became flustered.

 

"Haha! Well then! I'll call you.. Yuri?"

 

"Neh, Youngbae oppa? Is this okay? Me calling you by your real name." 

 

"Sounds good to me," he smiled.

 

We shared a common smile and well, this marked my first successful blind date?

 

✺✺✺✺✺

TAEYANG'S POV

 

A month had passed ever since I had that blind date arranged by Seungri. I thanked him but at the same time, I blamed him. Because of that blind date, I couldn't focus on my work thereafter. My mind always drifted to Yuri, thinking about her smile, her actions and her voice. I thought I was going crazy. I had never experienced this before. After the blind date, fortunately, we kept in contact. Though we were both busy with our schedules, we managed to stay in contact, texting each other from time to time, cheering each other on.

 

"Youngbae ah, you look like you're in love~" Jiyong teased me one night as we gathered in the living room after a night of our concert.

 

"M-Mwuh?"

 

"Quit denying hyung. It's written all over your face~" Daesung added, joining in the fun.

 

"Aishh~ Shut up Daesung!" I threw a cushion at him which he caught it perfectly, breaking into a satisfied smile.

 

"Who's that? Is it one of the girls that I had introduced?" Seungri butted in this time round.

 

I remained silent.

 

"Ah! Oh right! You didn't mention anything about the previous date that I set you up with!" Seungri shouted.

 

"You still dared to mention it? Why didn't you tell me that it's SNSD Yuri? I could have presented myself better," I sighed, indirectly admitting to his question.

 

"Ahhh, look what I've got~ I told you that you guys would click~" Seungri nodded proudly.

 

"Yah, you went on a blind date with a SNSD member and you didn't tell me about it?!!" Jiyong was now all worked up, demanding to know the details.

 

I sighed and began to tell them everything. I knew I had to confess to them sooner or later.

 

"Chinjia. You actually went to their concert ALONE, without asking us along," Jiyong pouted and shook his head.

 

"I just missed the chance to see Sooyoung-sshi live..." Daesung sulked.

 

"You just took away another rare chance to meet Tiffany, Dong Youngbae," TOP hyung added.

 

"Chinjia... Chingu actually invited you and not me..." Seungri complained.

 

"Yah yah. Can we focus on my issue?" I rolled my eyes. "This is bad. I can't get her out of my mind..."

 

"Then just tell her!" Jiyong commented.

 

"Anniyo, look what happen to Jiyong hyung when he tried to confess to Yoona," Daesung objected and laughed. "He got rejected right in the face."

 

"Y-Yah! T-That's because I-I wasn't well-prepared alrights!" Jiyong stuttered, feeling embarrassed.

 

"I think you should test the water first. Check if she has the mutual feeling," Seungri suggested.

 

"I can help you ask Tiffany if you like," TOP hyung offered.

 

"Aishh~ Hyung, you just want to create a chance to talk with her," Daesung teased.

 

"Yah, Kang Daesung, are you out to mock at us?" Jiyong and TOP hyung glared at Daesung.

 

"Oh well~ Can't help it. The girls you guys like just so happen to be close with me," Daesung smiled cheekily, shrugging his shoulders.

 

And that, earned him bashing from the both of them.

 

Test the water? Would it work? I hope the answer would be ideal...

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

I should have known better.

 

I should have known that I'm destined to be single for life.

 

I should have known that no one would fancy a guy like me.

 

Finally, I had mustered enough courage to ask her out. I had returned to Korea from the world tour, preparing for our final concert in Seoul. I decided to ask her out and thankfully, she was free too.

 

"Youngbae oppa!"

 

I turned around and saw her running towards me, looking as amazing as I had last seen her.

 

"Yuri ah," I smiled. "How have you been doing?"

 

"Great! We're making a comeback soon and I'm excited to see SONEs once again after so long," she smiled. "How about you oppa?" 

 

"We're concluding our world tour soon. Seoul would be our final stop. We would like to end everything at where we had started. It's going to be meaningful."

 

"Ahh, majayo. I'm pretty sure it's going to be a big hit. Jiyong oppa had invited Yoona and TOP oppa had invited Fany along for that concert," she nodded.

 

"Yeahs, I know. But it seems like Yoona is still considering because the invitation is from Jiyong," I chuckled, recalling how sour Jiyong's expression was when Yoona rejected him. "How about you? Aren't you coming along too?"

 

"Is this an invitation from you?" She laughed. "Well, I'm afraid I would have to reject already. I'm being caught up with something on that night."

 

"Oh..." Signal number 1. I should have stopped myself already.

 

"Yuri ah,"

 

"Eh?"

 

"What kind of guy do you like?"

 

"Eh? What's with that sudden question?"

 

"Just curious," I gave a weak smile, giving a lie.

 

"Oh. Nothing in particular actually," she shrugged her shoulders and let out a sigh.

 

There's still hope if she had stopped where she was at.

 

"But right now, I just want to focus on my career. Relationship is not on my list now."

 

There, I've got my answer.

 

Without e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter