You'd never Left

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#NowPlaying Westlife - I'll See You Again

 

“How are you?” Jessica looked up into the dark sky, with a smile lingered on her face.

 

As usual, she would be sitting down at the balcony, talking to Seunghyun.

 

Tears started to form in her eyes when she sensed no reply, only a gust of strong wind blew on her.

 

She had been like this since 4 months ago, 4 months since Seunghyun passed away.

 

“Why aren’t you replying me?” She sighed, not prying her eyes away from the night sky. "Are you still angry at me?"

 

“Are you happy to see me alone like this?” She mumbled to herself.

 

She knew that she wouldn’t get any reply, but still.

 

“I miss you...”

 

There’s so many things that she wanted to tell him, so many words that she didn't say it to him when he's still here.

 

“Can you believe how blur I am? Only realizing that i’m pregnant after 4 months...” Her chuckles rang exceptionally clear in the still night. "It's a baby boy this time round, someone that I'd been wishing for."

 

She’s pregnant, with a baby boy this time.

 

“I bet you're laughing at me right?” she smiled and continued. “Should we name him Seunghyun? Choi Seunghyun.”

 

Jessica kept quiet for a few minutes before starting to speak up again.

 

“Do you remember the time when you confessed to me?” she laughed. ” You were stuttering all the way and I couldn’t even make clear of what you’re trying to say.”

 

"S-Sica, I-I have something to t-tell you...”

 

“Mwuh? What is it?” she looked at him curiously.

 

“I-I just w-want to tell y-you that i-i w-want” he stuttered.

 

“Mwuh? What are you trying to say?”

 

“N-Nothing, it’s alright. Quickly go to your next class, you are gonna be late”

 

“Oppa!”

 

“Until Jiyong oppa came and tell me that you fancied me and wanted me to be your girlfriend. Till then, then I knew why you were so nervous the other day,” she chuckled.

 

“Hey Sica, I’ve something to tell you,” Jiyong approached her after school.

 

“What is it? Telling me that yoona is angry at you again? Or asking advice to persuade yoona to stop being mad at you?”

 

“A-Anniyo! Actually Seunghyun have been carrying a torch for you since long time ago. Remember that time he said that he have something to tell you?" Jiyong ruffed his hair and stuttered on his words.

 

She nodded.

 

“He wanted to ask you to be his girlfriend but he was just too shy to ask and was afraid that you would reject him,” Jiyong shrugged. "I just thought that you should know this.

 

“At first, I couldn’t believe what I heard. I always thought that you just treated me as your friend and well, remember how I used to tease you for being a coward?”

 

A smile crept up to her face as she recalled those days.

 

“Oppa!” She ran towards Seunghyun and hugged him.

 

“M-Mwuh? What happened?” he stared at her curiously.

 

“Oppa, you are a coward,” she scrunched her nose and gave a mischievous smile.

 

“Y-Yah. Since when have I become a coward?”

 

“Then why can’t you tell me yourself that you like me?” she stared into his eyes.

 

“W-What? W-Who say t-that I- l-like you?"

 

“Mwuh?! You don’t like me?”

 

“A-Aniyo It’s not l-like t-this I-“

 

“Oppa, I'm so disappointed in you,” she sighed and released her arms that was wrapped around his waist.

 

“No, Sica, wait. ”He quickly held her hands.” I've always wanted to tell you this, but I just don’t have the courage to do it cause I was afraid that you would reject me... Just for once today, I-I hope you do feel the same way as how I feel towards you...” he cleared his throat. "Sica, would you be my girlfriend?”

 

“Hmmm. No?” she said playfully.

 

He stared at her with his eyes wide open, not believing what he just heard.

 

“Arasso, I shall stop teasing you~” she started laughing at his expression. “Neh!” she smiled widely.

 

He then heaved a sigh of relief, pulling her into his embrace.

 

“Sica ah, Gomawo~”

 

“I love you...”

 

“I wouldn’t be able to say all those words to you again...”

 

A drop of tear fell on her cheek.

 

“Have you gotten home safely?”

 

“Yeap, stop nagging like a grandpa~"

 

“I'm so sorry for not being able to send you home...”

 

“Nah, it's alright, and besides, you have important event to attend.”

 

“Alright, go have a warm bath and head to bed. It’s late already.”

 

“Arasso. Goodnight oppa, I’ll see you tomorrow. Bye!”

 

“Sica! Wait!”

 

“Eh?”

 

“Goodnight and... I love you.”

 

“I love you too, Tabi~”

 

“And I wouldn’t have the chance to hear you saying those words to me again...” She started sobbing. "You're gone now..."

 

“Can you please come back? I don’t mind you nagging at me all days, j-just c-come back...” She choked on her tears.

 

“Oppa! I’m here!” she waved towards Seunghyun’s direction.

 

“Did I keep you waiting for long? I'm so sorry!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter