Once In A Lifetime [2/3]

Indestructible Yulsic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Yah Kwon Yuri get back here!!!!” Jessica yelled at the top of her lungs.

“I don’t wanna!! You will chop my head off!” Yuri yelled back. She was running from the ice princess like there’s no tomorrow. The ice princess’ face is red as a tomato because of anger. Yuri, the prankster, pranks her again and it Jessica’s hell mode.

“Excuse me… excuse me… excuse me…” Yuri managed to say while running thru the crowded corridor.

For the past 1 month this was always the settings every morning. Yuri running for her life whilst Jessica was being hulk but her colour is red. After what happened on the infirmary, Yuri and Jessica started to meet each other in an unexpected place and event. The culprit? TaeNy and Yoobin-Uee couple. The clueless YulSic doesn’t know that their friends are setting them up on a blind date that’s why they get to meet unexpectedly. The four will always dismissed it as a coincidence. And because of that Jessica started to hang out more with Yuri and her friends.

“Yah! Tiff! Taeng! Stop her!” Jessica yelled when she saw their other friends walking by. TaeNy was caught off guard, when they got back to their senses Yuri had successfully ran passed them. Jessica stopped running right in front of the TaeNy couple.

“Mianhe Jessica…” TaeNy said in unison.

“It’s… o-kay…” Jessica muttered while catching her breath.

“What did Yuri do this time Jessi?” Tiffany asked her breathless best friend.

“She gave me her packed lunch and guess what’s inside?”

“That’s tough one… hm… let me guess… cucumbers?” Taeyeon guessed.

“You bet! Now I’m going to find that kkab and tear her limbs apart…”

“Don’t you think that’s a bit too harsh Jessi?” Tiffany asked as she gently rubs her mad best friend’s back.

“You’re right… I’ll just lower it to… hmmm… I don’t know…beat the crap out of her! I should go know… I still have a monkey to catch.” With that said Jessica rushed off to somewhere leaving TaeNy couple.

“OMO! Will my best friend be okay? Will I call an ambulance now just in case?” Taeyeon asked worriedly. Jessica’s cold eyes scared the crap out of her. She can’t even look at Jessica because of those eyes.

“I hope she will… send Yoobin and Yujin a message just in case.” Tiffany suggested. Taeyeon just nodded her head and took out her phone.

 


 

 

 

 

“What the--? Since when did trees can grow tree house?!” Jessica exclaimed when she saw a little tree house above her. Well not literally a tree house, it was just the floor of the house because the guys wasn’t able to finish it yet.

“Since I’ve decided to make it… this is my private hiding place. Kkkkk… please read the note before you climb up.” Yuri stuck out her head and she watched intently as Jessica reads the note.

Note: only happy people are allowed to go up… No ice princess allowed… No HellSica allowed…

“What kind of rule is this Kwon Yuri?!”

“A kind of rule that would benefit me…” Yuri stuck out her tongue and winked at Jessica. The blonde girl crossed her arms in front of her cheeks and bloated her cheeks. She heard Yuri let out an evil laugh which caused her to frown then Jessica heard a loud thud followed by groaning sound from Yuri. She quickly climbed up the ladder to tend to Yuri. When Jessica reached the top, she found Yuri lying on the wooden floor with one arm covering her eyes.

“OMONA! Yuri-ah! What happened?!” Jessica immediately kneeled down beside Yuri. She doesn’t know what to do. She doesn’t know if she will touch Yuri or not because of the arm that’s covering her eyes. Jessica can’t see Yuri’s expression.

“Yuri-ah! Are you hurt?! What happen?! Please tell me where it hurts… Yuri-ah…” Jessica’s expression suddenly changed into a soft one. Yuri still remained motionless which caused Jessica to panic more. At last, Jessica decided to shake Yuri’s body lightly. Yuri responded by groaning. She moved to her left and now her back was facing Jessica.

“OMO! Yuri-ah! Mianhe! Where does it hurt? Do you have a broken bones or something? Yuri-ah!” Tears started to welled up in Jessica’s eyes. Her voice started to become shaky and hoarse. Jessica gently placed her right hand on Yuri’s shoulder and slowly leaned in to see the tanned girl’s face.

“Gotcha!!” Yuri abruptly turned around. She got the shocked when she saw Jessica’s face was just inches away from hers. Yuri’s eyes started to roam Jessica’s flawless features, from her brown eyes, to her pointy nose and down to her luscious lips.

The two stayed in that position for about a minute. Then some unknown force started to pull them towards each other. Yuri was staring at Jessica’s lips and Jessica was also staring at Yuri’s lips. Inch by inch the two started to move closer and closer and closer. Their lips are just centimetres apart, one wrong move from the two parties and their lips will finally touch. Jessica took the initiative to lean in their lips are already millimetres apart.

“Yuri-ah! Are you still alive?”

“Jessica please don’t kill Yuri… her father will kill us…”

“Jessi are you two up there?”

“Jessi please spare Yuri’s life.”

Taeyeon, Yoobin, Tiffany and Uee started yelling breaking Yuri and Jessica’s trance. Jessica reluctantly pulled away whilst Yuri shyly scratched the back of her neck and let out an awkward laugh.

“Sorry about that… I was just pranking you…”

“It’s okay… I was just worried… let’s go before they all think that I’ve already killed you.” Yuri nodded her. Yuri started to climb down first as Jessica slowly followed her. Yuri was already on the ground she waiting and watching Jessica as the older girl made her way down.

Jessica was almost at the bottom but then she unconsciously skipped a step and she lost her grip on the wood. Good thing Jessica was almost at the bottom part and Yuri was there to catch her. However Yuri was caught off guard and she wasn’t able to balance Jessica’s weight. In result, she lost her balance too and they fell backwards but Yuri was able to secure Jessica in her arms.

“Ughhh…” Yuri groaned in pain but she was still hugging Jessica.

“Jessica… are you okay?” someone yelled from behind. Taeyeon, Tiffany, Yoobin and Uee turned their heads and saw Nickhun charging towards Jessica and Yuri.

“I’m okay… are you okay Yuri?” Jessica gave Nickhun a short glance and turned her attention immediately back to Yuri. Jessica’s expression suddenly changed into a worried one when she saw Yuri’s pained expression.

“I’m fine… I’m okay…” Yuri gave out her dorky smile to assured Jessica that she’s okay.

“Come on Jessica… I’ll send you to the infirmary.” Nickhun stretched out his hand but Jessica ignored it. She stood up on her own and looked at Yuri who was still grinning dorkily.

“I’m fine Jessica… go with Khun. He’ll take you to the infirmary. Who knows you might have a broken something… kkkk…” Yuri shooed Jessica to Nickhun. Jessica reluctantly left Yuri’s side but the charming dorky smile of Yuri’s hypnotized her into doing everything Yuri tells her to do.

Jessica left with Nickhun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter