My Bestfriend's Girlfriend

Indestructible Yulsic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I just finished parking my car. I’m now on my way towards our building, twirling my keys on my index finger and whistling at the same time. I was in a good mood. In a couple of days, all my hard work will be payed off. The smile on my face quickly disappears. It was raining petals and it was just in one place, the place where Sunny and Jessica are standing.

 

“This is not good” I said to myself. I quickly fastened my pace to reach their spot. I was a couple of steps away from them when I saw someone walking out of the building. He was carrying a bouquet of flowers.

 

The scene in front of me is like one of those cliché movies that I watch with Sunny. Donghae was walking while the petals are pouring over him, like he was a princess charming or something. Even if he is smiling and most girls think he’s so handsome and attractive, still his fish face is irritating me. Don’t get me wrong, he’s a nice guy but there’s something about him that makes my blood boil.

 

“What to do? What to do?” I ask myself as Donghae walk closer and closer to Jessica. “Should I scream? Should I interrupt? Sh*t! What can I do?!!”

 

“Jessica”

 

Now Donghae is in front of Jessica. “My hard work!! No!!! Think Sooyoung! Quick!”

 

“Jess” I called out and Jessica turned to me. “Now what?” I don’t know what to say. “Damn you Kwon Yuri! This is one of those times when I want you to be superman and fly your way here”

 

I might’ve been talking to myself for a long time because now Jessica is facing Donghae again. I turned to Sunny. Using her eyes, she was signaling me to do something. I slightly shook my head like telling her I don’t know what to do.

 

I was about to say something but fish face beat me to it. “Jessica this is the official first day of classes after the vacation. I’m not being cheesy or anything I’m telling the truth when I say this. I haven’t had a good night sleep for 2weeks because I kept anticipating for your answer”

 

“Do something Choi Sooyoung! Come on think!” I said to myself. “D*mn I’m becoming like Yuri”

 

“Sunny I—”

 

“Jessica will you be my girlfriend” the fish face didn’t gave me time to finish my words and just continue on asking Jessica.

 

My heart thumped loudly and I’m sure Sunny’s heart is in the same condition. After all she was also a part of this. Our, me, Sunny and Hyukjun-oppa’s hard work will be thrown away if Jessica will say yes. Me and Sunny were anticipating for Jessica’s answer. Our hearts broke into tiny little pieces when we saw Jessica walked towards Donghae. She tiptoed and gave Donghae a hug, her hand touching Donghae’s nape.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Sooyeon-ah!”

 

“Yes mom?” Jessica immediately answers her mother when she heard her name being called.

 

“Close all the windows and doors. We don’t want shattered glasses and wet floors inside the house” Mrs. Jung told Jessica and the latter immediately did what she was told.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter