A YulSic Movie [4]

Indestructible Yulsic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

The boss, Lee SooMan, SNSD's manager, all the girls and Kiryuu are all in the conference room. Oh yea and other board members plus a representative for Rain's place. The manager and the CEO are reviewing the contract. Since Yuri already signed it they can’t do anything about that but they have to read it for Jessica. It was a hard struggle because Jessica wants to sign the contract already so they can start filming but when her seobang told her to let the older people review the contract first, she agreed.

As always the arrangement is, YulSic, TaeNy, SooSun, YoonHyun are sitting side by side. Sitting in front of Yuri is Kiryuu and beside him is Hyoyeon which was really a bad idea because Hyo and Kiryuu are teasing YulSic silently. While the older people are reviewing the contract Kiryuu kept eyeing Yuri and Jessica. The pained expression on Yuri’s face made them more tease-able in Kiryuu’s eyes.

Kiryuu had a professional/bored expression on his face but he kept scoffing every time he sees Yuri shifting from side to side like there’s something on her seat. He and Hyo are currently holding in their laughter’s because of Yuri’s antics. Unconsciously Kiryuu let out a giggle but quickly recovered by letting out a cough.

“Is there something wrong director Kiryuu?” one of the board members asked.

“Oh nonono... Carry on” Kiryuu regained his bored expression but when Yuri let out a wide yawn, he can’t help but smile. He secretly took out his phone and messaged Yuri.

 

From: crazy silver wolf

To: yurisistable

What the heck happen to you?! I heard banging and shrieking yesterday... Did you already do it with jessica???!!! Plus! What’s with all the shifting? Does your lower region hurt? Muahahahahahaha!>:)))

 

Kiryuu watched Yuri patiently, waiting for her to take out her phone.

 

*vibrate*

 

Kiryuu arched his brow when it was Jessica who started moving while Yuri remained seated on her seat and was about to doze off any minute. Jessica opened her purse and took out her phone but the Mickey Mouse casing caused Kiryuu to scoff again.

“Why does Jessica have Yuri’s phone? Doesn’t Yuri have a pocket?”

Jessica gently tap Yuri’s thigh to get her attention. The black pearl looked at Jessica with a heavy eyelids and force out a tired smile. Jessica gently caressed Yuri’s cheeks, hoping it will give the black pearl some energy and it worked like a charm. Yuri carefully and secretly stretched her arms and legs. After Yuri’s little stretching Jessica pass the phone to her. Yuri began reading the message.

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri kicked the door closed and dropped Jessica in the bed and kneeled on the soft mattress.

“Yah!” Jessica roughly kicked Yuri off the bed causing a loud thud.

“OWWW!” Yuri rubbed her sore bum and looked at Jessica with a cute pout. Jessica resisted the pout by hiding behind the covers.

“Yah Sica~ why do you keep hiding from me?” Yuri whined cutely but the latter under the covers didn’t move. Yuri jumped on the bed and started tickling the supposed to be mad ice princess.

Yuri hovered on top of Jessica. The latter kept on letting out her dolphin like shriek hoping it will stop Yuri from attacking her. Whilst in the middle of a wrestling Jessica unconsciously kicked Yuri again causing her to land bum (again) first on the floor.

“Yah! Why do you keep kicking me? Don’t you want to snuggle with Kwon seobang?” Yuri rested her head on her arms that were placed on the edge of the bed. Jessica was now sitting on a sitting position and was looking down on Yuri. The pained expression on Yuri’s face made her chuckle.

“Because you keep on annoying me…” Jessica caressed Yuri’s cheeks hoping that it will make the pain go away. “Does it still hurt?”

“Nah-uh…I’m fine now…can I lie down next to you?”

“Sure” Jessica moved a little so that Yuri can lie down on the bed.

“Sica~ I’ve accepted the role…so please don’t get angry with me”

“Jinjja?! You’ll do the movie with me” Jessica asked excitedly. She can’t contain the thrill building inside her when Yuri accepted the role. Now her wild fantasy will eventually come true.

“Yes…and I’ve already signed the contract meaning…I can’t back down now” Yur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter