Once In A Lifetime [The Last Part]

Indestructible Yulsic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

i gave you the last... last... last... chapter for this story.

sorry for all the suspense and long wait...

author loves torturing the readers [evil laugh]

don't worry...

author is just trolling with ya'll... kkkkk...

enjoy reading... :))

 

 

Jessica, TaeNy, Yoobin and Uee are all waiting for the chopper to arrive. President Kwon offered his private chopper for the gang to use. They accepted because the president keeps on insisting. The gang was becoming restless because they can’t get a hold of Yuri. They tried calling her but their call will go straight on the voice mail.

“Here the heck is that Kwon?!” Taeyeon barked in frustration. It was already her 31 attempt (the other’s attempt wasn’t included) in calling Yuri but the result was still the same. It still went directly to Yuri’s voice mail.

“Darn it! I’m seriously killing that Kwon once I see her!!” Yoobin also barked in frustration. Their celebration will be ruined if Yuri will not show up. They tried asking President Kwon but they choose not to bother him for they knows that president are a busy person.

The chopper had already arrived. They waited for about half an hour more for Yuri but it seems that she will not be coming. TaeBin started to turn red because of anger. Their girlfriends calm them down while Jessica was silently hoping that Yuri will turn up anytime soon. She didn’t mean to be harsh on her. she was just hurt by Yuri’s words that she accidentally heard.

“Screw this! Let’s go! I know Yuri will find her way to their private island.” Yoobin said as she entered the shopper. Taeyeon followed suit. The girls were contemplating because they wanted to wait for Yuri but Taeyeon’s angry voice made them hop in the chopper reflexively.

 

-Good afternoon passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight 1347 to Massachusetts. We are now inviting those passengers with small children, and any passengers requiring special assistance, to begin boarding at this time. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Regular boarding will begin in approximately ten minutes time. Thank you.-

Yuri was sitting on airport chair. She kept fidgeting with her hands. By this time she knows her friends are probably on their way the Kwon’s private island. She wanted to be there with them but she already made up her mind.

“Appa…” Yuri called out weakly. She just came back from her visit to Jessica’s house. She can’t hide her distress at Jessica’s coldness towards her.

“Neh Yuri-ah... what happen?” President Kwon immediately asked as soon as he saw her daughter’s gloomy state.

“Nothing appa… I wanted to talk to you about my decision… I want to study politics. I want to be a president like you appa.” Yuri forced out a weak smile.

“Are you sure about this? Or are you just decided that because you’re broken-hearted?”

“Aniyo appa… I want to become a president like you…”

“You do know that I will send you overseas to study there right?”

“Neh…”

“Are really sure about this? I told you think this through…”

“I already think it through appa and I really want to do this…”

“Alright… If that’s what you want.”

“Kasahamnida appa…”

 

-This is the final boarding call for all the passengers 1347 to Massachusetts. Please proceed to gate 3 immediately. The final checks are being completed and the captain will order for the doors of the aircraft to close in approximately five minutes time. I repeat. This is the final boarding call for all the passengers 1347 to Massachusetts. Thank you.-

Yuri stood up and dragged her luggage and heavy heart to the said gate. She let out a sigh before completely going inside. Every step she took flashback of her and Jessica started to appear. All her hard work just for Jessica to notice her, everything she’s been through just for Jessica, and everything she endured just to be with Jessica. In the end all attempts, all efforts drastically went down the drain because she got hurt by Jessica’s attitude towards her.

Yuri took one last glance behind her and smiled bitterly. She started walking again and now she’s already inside the airplane. In a short while the plane will take off and that’s the mark of her new beginning. After placing her baggage at the compartment, Yuri finally settled down. She decided to look at her phone and chuckled sullenly when she saw how many messages her friends left her. She didn’t bother opening the message for she knows it will just hurt her ear.

Yuri was about to put her phone back to her pocket but the led light started to blink robustly indicating that she just received a message. She opened it when she saw it was from Nickhun:

“Yul, I just wanted to say how sorry I am for all the things I’ve done. After our little talk I decided end things up with Jessica. I told her everything and when I was everything, I meant everything. I told her that it was you who made all those surprises and efforts. I even told her about your feelings for her. I wanted to act like a cupid for the two of you to make up for what I did but I was too little too late. I can’t contact you anymore and when I went to your house butler Shin already told me that you’re on your way to the airport. I screw up I know. I wanted to make things right but you didn’t gave me a chance. I’m not mad. I just hope that what you’re doing is really what you want. Take care Yul and I’m sorry.”

Yuri smiled after she read Nickhun’s message. She decided not to reply anymore for at any moment they will ask the passengers to turn off their mobile devices. She was about to return her phone back to her pocket but she received another message from the same sender.

“Oh… I almost forgot… Jessica opened up to me. She told me everything. She told me that she likes you too but what the heck. You don’t want to know about that right? Past is past so take care of yourself bro… seeya!”

Yuri’s eyes widen when she read Nickhun’s latest message.

[Is it true?! Is Jessica really in love with me?! nonononono… Nickhun is just playing with me that’s it… calm down Yuri…]

The stewardess announced that they will take off in short while. Yuri decided to let the thought go and turn off her phone. She leaned back to her seat and looked at the window.

 

The girl’s have finally arrived at the Kwon’s private island. They completely forgotten about Yuri as soon as they saw the beautiful scenery but one particular girl wasn’t happy at all. When they arrived at the house, they gathered up to have their room assignment. There are six rooms inside the house so they pick whatever rooms they want. Jessica picked the most secluded room since she doesn’t want to hear the couples’ activity during the night.

Jessica quickly went to her room with the couples trailing behind her. She was still in the middle of unpacking her stuff when she heard a knock on her door.

“Jessi?” it was Tiffany. She slowly opened the door to take a peek inside. Tiffany found Jessica still unpacking her stuff.

“Neh?”

“We will explore the beach you wanna come?”

“No… I think I’ll just take a nap after I finished unpacking.”

“Okay… see you later.”

 

Tiffany walked down the stairs she found her girlfriend and Yoobin sulking on the couch watching some random shows. She took the seat beside her girlfriend and joined them in watching. After a couple of second Uee too was walking down the stairs and joined them as well.

“Uee wanna go for a walk?” Tiffany asked when she got bored of the show they’re watching.

“Sure…” The two girls quickly went outside.

“Yah! Be careful okay?” Taeyeon yelled before her girlfriend vanished. She didn’t hear a response which caused her to panic.

“Chill Taengoo… I’m sure they’ll be fine… besides we will join them later so chillax ayt?”

TaeBin continue they lazy mode and watched some random shows again. After a couple of minutes, the phone started ringing. Since Taeyeon was the one beside the phone she answered it.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Butler Shin? What’s up? What can I do for you?”

“What?!”

“What the--- neh… alright… thank you for informing me butler Shin.”

Taeyeon ended the call and put down the phone. She took a deep sigh and faced Yoobin. The look on Taeyeon’s face made Yoobin anxious. She waited patiently for her cousin to talk.

“She left…”

[A/N: Past Present settings. legend: •past •present]

 

“That's a wrap! Thank for your hard work everyone! Kamsahamnida… See you all next week.” one by one the staff started to leave until the photographer was the only person inside the studio.

“Appa! Appa! Yuri appa!” a little girl barged inside the studio and rushed towards the worn out photographer.

“Hey buddy!” Yuri lifted her daughter and settled the little one to her lap. “Where's umma buddy?”

“Don't know appa.” The little girl cutely responded.

“Don't know? Then who send you here?” the little girl made a cute thinking face. Yuri can't help but chuckle at her daughter's cute antics.

“Halbeoji...”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter