The Only One [1]

Indestructible Yulsic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“So Jessie prom is coming up. Who’re you going with?” the school’s eye-smiling princess walked up to the sleeping beauty.

 

“Seriously Tiff?” Jessica lifted her head from the table to face her best friend. “Can’t you talk at a normal tone?”

 

“What are you talking about Jessie?” Tiffany took the seat beside Jessica. “This is my normal voice”

 

“Oh… I forgot. You swallowed a megaphone when you were little” Jessica sarcastically remarked.

 

Tiffany can’t help but rolled her eyes on Jessica’s supposed to be joke. “So~ who you’re going with?”

 

“HELLO KOREA! HELLO WORLD!”

 

Jessica and Tiffany turned to the people who just entered their room.

 

“Yul you’re disturbing the peace” the smaller in the group scolded the tanned girl who yelled.

 

“Not to mention you’ll wake up sleeping princess…” the blonde joined the scolding. “Oh would you look at that she’s already awake”

 

“Very funny, Hyo” Jessica sarcastically replied then she turned to the tanned girl. “Hi Yuri”

 

“Oh yea. Don’t pay attention to the oldest and smallest of the group” the smallest of the trio took the seat in front of Tiffany.

 

“Good morning Tae-tae~” Tiffany greeted Taeyeon with a radiant eye-smile.

 

“Morning Fany~” Taeyeon tried to mimic Tiffany’s eye-smile with her own unique one.

 

“Morning Fany~” Hyoyeon mimics Taeyeon. “Oh yea… act like being offended for not being noticed so Tiffany can be all mushy to you. Really classic Taeyeon, really classic” Hyoyeon said in a teasing manner as she walks to her seat.

 

“Yah! Don’t ruin my pick-up line” Taeyeon joked. “You’re just jealous because Tiffany pay more attention to me”

 

“Tiffany isn’t my type anyway” Hyoyeon stuck out her tongue and the two Kims started their childish game of sticking out their tongue at each other.

 

Yuri, Jessica and Tiffany can only watch in amusement at their childish act.

 

“Break it up you two” Tiffany stood in between the Kims. “Taeyeon come with me”

 

“Ohh~ Taeyeon ‘come’ with her~” Hyoyeon wiggled her eyebrows in a erted manner.

 

Taeyeon blushed hard because of Hyoyeon’s teasing. She can’t help but lower her head to hide her blushing cheeks.

 

Tiffany just shook her head. “You and your erted mind, Hyo” Hyoyeon just shrugs. “ByunTaeng! Let’s go!”

 

Taeyeon didn’t protest but didn’t agree as well. She just let Tiffany drag her to wherever with her sight locked on Tiffany’s perfectly shaped buttocks.

 

Yuri just shook her head. Her life isn’t dull when she’s around her erted friends. The tanned girl turned to the princess beside her who she hasn’t responded to because they were interrupted by their friends. “Hey Sica. It’s rare seeing you awake. Did I wake you up?”

 

“No. The loud mouth woke me up”

 

“Oh yea you two were talking earlier…” Yuri and Jessica took their seat beside each other. “May I know about what?”

 

“Nothing important…” Jessica turned to the window overlooking the soccer field.

 

“It’s nothing important if she wakes you up”

 

“It’s about the prom and who I’m going with”

 

“Oh yea!” Yuri exclaimed then snapped her fingers. “Who are you going with?”

 

Jessica turned to Yuri with a small smile on her face. “Excited for prom? Why? Are you going with someone?”

 

“I don’t do prom, Sica. You know that. And besides I’d rather play than go to prom” Yuri leaned back on her seat and took out her PS Vita. “Oh yea before I forgot. Who you going with?”

 

Jessica rested her chin on her palm and her elbows resting on her desk. She just watched as Yuri is slowly drifting away from reality to virtual-reality. “No one asked me yet”

 

“Really? It’s hard to believe that” Yuri responded without taking her eyes off of the handheld.

 

“And why is that Miss Kwon?” Jessica asked with a smile on her face.

 

Yuri paused her game then turned to Jessica. “Because you’re GorJess” Yuri flashed her charming smile. “It’s hard to believe no one asked you yet”

 

Jessica looked away but Yuri caught the blush on her cheeks. “Such as sweet talker Miss Kwon”

 

“I’m just telling the truth, Sica”

 

“Shut up and play your game Kwon” Jessica faked an annoyed tone but she was smiling like a fool while staring at the window.

 

Yuri just smiles and continue her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter