Familiar.

Two Moons

 

Chen skipped few stairs, holding a poster in his hand. He was either happy or worry, he just wanted to get to the leader as fast as he could. “Kris hyung!” Kris who was reading a book near the window of his room turned his head to find breathless Chen. “What is it?” he closed the book and stood up. Chen walked towards Kris’s office desk and rolled open the poster. Kris looked up to it. It was a promotion poster of a showcase that will be held later that day. “Debut stage of the new hip hop idol, Phoenix.” Kris read the poster. “Its Chanyeol right?!” no one cant tell actually, since it was a back shoot of the person. “Are you sure?” Chen nodded. “Okay, lets go there tonight, tell Luhan. “ Chen nodded.

 

“Ahh such a great night to hang out!” you jumped in happiness. You were so happy to finally having a break from college and being a “star”. Aira chuckled while watching you jumped around. “Where should we go?” you excitingly asked. “I don’t know.. wow what’s that?” both of you stopped, seeing lots of people lined up in front of a club. “Isn’t it too early?” you said. Aira nodded in agreement. “Hello ladies.. do you like hip hop?” an ahjussi showed up in front of you. Both of you were surprised but managed to nod at him. “Great! Why don’t you come to this!” he gave both of you a pamphlet. “Look those people are lining up to watch him. You wont be disappointed!” you looked at Aira. She raised her shoulders. “Okay then, since you two are gorgeous and you both like hip hop I gave you special price.” He said. “Cool! thank you ahjussi.” You bowed followed by Aira. After you bought the ticket both of you get into the line. “Wow.. so many people came.” You agreed at Aira’s words. The line got more crowded and crowded and kept pushing each other. You accidently bump onto the person in front of you. “Jwesonghamnida..” you bowed your head. The person turned around. You looked up to such a cute guy, you gave him a smile. “I-It’s okay.” He said. Aira mischievously raised her eyebrows towards you. You slapped her arm lightly. Another push from the people behind, you bumped onto him again. “Sorry again..” you said chuckled awkwardly. What if he thinks I did this on purpose! You glared at the people behind you. The guy in front of you turned around, you quickly put on a nice face. “Do you want to go first?” he asked. “No no no it’s okay really.” You waved your hand. “No, it’s okay. You and your friend go first.” He moved a bit to let you and Aira move to the front of him. You turned around and bowed your head, “Thanks a lot. I’m Seolrae.”

“Baekhyun.” He smiled. You couldn’t help but to smile too, his smile was just that sweet.  Aira cleared . “Eh um and this is my friend, Aira.” You quickly said. “Ahh annyeong Aira-shi..” Baekhyun bowed. Aira bowed, “Thank you for letting us go first.”

“No prob-blem.” He tried to hold the crowd behind him. After a long 20 minutes of waiting, even though you didn’t mind it since you talk a lot with Baekhyun, finally they opened the gate. The crowd rushed in. “Don’t push other people please! Keep in line!” the crew shouted. But no one seemed to listen. You and Aira got pushed around and separated. Suddenly a hand grabbed yours and leaded you out of the crowd. You got pushed and bump on to people several times. Finally you could breath again. You looked up to see the same person who saved you. “Oh my.. thank you so much Baekhyun-shi..” he smiled while fixing up his coat. “It’s nothing.”

“Seolrae!” Aira ran towards you. “Gwenchana?” you nodded. “Thank you again Baekhyun-shi.” Aira said to Baekhyun. “No really, its nothing.” He said. “Should we go now? We better get a great view.” He said. You and Aira nodded. “Ladies first”

 

With both of his feet on the coffee table, Chanyeol waited inside his makeup room reading a comic book. “He who controls fire, phoenix.” He read the first page. He mimicked the character in the comic, he snap his fingers together. Fire came out of his fingers. It was his first time to make a fire, a simple one. He once promised not to use his power since he thought it was a curse. But it changed after he read the comic book. “If you can do it, you’re probably him, Phoenix. A phoenix can control fire, uses it for a better life.” He smiled. Suddenly there was a knock on the door, he quickly put out the fire. “Oppa~” Sunhae sweetly greeted. “Ahh oppa’s favorite dongsaeng is here! Thank you..” he said rubbing Sunhae’s head. Sunhae’s the CEO’s daughter. Chanyeol lived with the CEO since day one, he treated him like his own son so Sunhae basically like his own little sister.  “What are you doing? Are you nervous?”

“Me? nervous? Psstf yeah right and cant you see I’m reading this comic?” he said. Sunhae laughed, “Oh my God oppa why are you so weird? Anyway… I have a friend of mine here. He works for our school paper. He wanted to ask you some questions. Can you?” Chanyeol put down his comic and nodded. “Awesome! Thank you oppa!” Sunhae signed her friend to come in. He came in and bowed. “Anyyeong hyung my name is Sehun.” Both of them looked at each other for such a long time. They both felt this weird familiar feeling they cant seemed to figure out. “Guys.. this is awkward.” Sunhae said. “Oh sorry. Take a seat please. So what do you want to ask me?” Sehun asked him few questions about his music and showcase. “Okay last question, is there any person you wanted to meet?” Sehun asked. “Ah ye.. I’ve been reading this amazing comic about supernatural people.” Sehun eyes grew wider. “O! you like that comic too?”

“You too?” Sehun nodded. “I guess it’s pretty popular among boys these days. Well back to the topic, I really wanted to meet the comic’s maker.”

“Ahh I see that’s interesting. I guess that’s all hyung, thank you so much for your time.”

“It’s always a pleasure. Don’t forget to give me the copy of it okay?” Chanyeol said pated Sehun’s shoulder. “Yes sure, I’ll give it to Sunhae. Good luck for the showcase.”

“Thanks..”

“Good luck oppa!!” Sunhae said. “Thank you baby sist..” Chanyeol walked them to the end of the hall. “Bye~” Chanyeol watched Sunhae and Sehun back disappeared. Why do I feel so close to that kid. Hhh.. maybe I saw him somewhere.  Before he went back to his waiting room, he heard commotion from another hall.

 

“Ya! Let us see him!” Chen tried to break away from the bodyguard’s grip. “No one’s allowed to come in here. Just go back and enjoy the show. Aish these fanatic fans.” Chen got really angry. “Aishhhh” he was about to blow up but Kris stopped him. “Don’t.” he knew what Chen was going to do. “Please sir, just let us talk to him. He knows us.” Luhan said, even though he didn’t know about Chanyeol either. “What’s going on?” all of them turned their heads. Chanyeol stood there. Chen and Kris eyes shot open, lost in words. Luhan stared back at Chanyeol.

Why do I feel like this again? Chanyeol felt that familiar feeling he had towards Sehun minutes ago. So did Luhan toward him. While Chen and Kris looked at each other, wondering why Chanyeol didn’t say or do anything. “They’re trying to come in, they said they know you. Do you?” the bodyguard glared at them. Chanyeol shook his head still lost in his mind. “See that! Now go! Get out of here!”

Kris and Chen looked at each other in disbelieve. “What just happened?”

“YA! Come back here!” Chen shouted to Chanyeol. “PARK CHANYEOL!” Chanyeol stopped. He never tell anyone about his full name. Only the CEO and his family know. Even his closest friends only knows Phoenix. He turned around but Chen, Kris and Luhan were already gone.

 

“What happened to him?” Chen asked. "He's popular now he doesn't want to see us?" Chen clinched his fist. Kris sighed. “I doubt that. I think... Just like Luhan, he forgot about everything.” Luhan stared at them. “So this happened to all of them except us?”

“We still don’t know, we have to make sure about that.” Silent. “I felt that familiar feeling when I see him, just like when you guys found me. Honestly, I still can’t remember anything about us.  But the way you guys treat me and the fact that I have power that similar to yours, that’s why I followed you guys.”

Kris pated Luhan’s shoulder. “You don’t have to follow me, it’s so not like you.” Chen and Kris chuckled while Luhan is lost. “I promise, we’re going to find the others even if they don’t remember us. We’ll find a way to unite us just like we used to be. "