Orchids.

Two Moons

 

“What time should I pick you up?” Xiu Min dropped you off. “I can go home by me self oppa. You go search for your brothers.” He gave you a -_-“ face. “Ya, that’s YOUR mission.” You chuckled and ran inside your campus. As usual you waited for Aira near the greenhouse. Looked around as you waited for her you found few pots of dead orchids. “Eyy.. why can people be more concern about mother nature.” You took out your water bottle and put some water on them even if you know it was useless. “Seolrae!” Aira waved her hand walked towards you. “Did you ask Xiu Min to wait for you?”

“Err no, why?”

“Cause he is. I saw your car in front of the campus.” ARE YOU KIDDING ME OPPA!!

“What ever, lets just go to class..” Aira nodded.

“Is he really your cousin? You don’t even look like each other, his name is not even Korean.” You turned your brain round and round to find a great answer. Since you know Aira is very smart she can surely know when you’re lying. “Like I’ve told you before, his dad is Chinese so.. that explain his name and why he doesn’t have my family famous nose.” Aira laughed.

 

The class was very noisy, people were talking to each other. “Wae wae? New gossip?” you walked to your usual seat. You didn’t realize that someone was watching you from the corner of the room. You did feel it but you just let it go. Tried to reach your pen in the bottom of your bag, you glanced at Aira. “What?” you asked her. “Who is he and why is he keep looking at you?”

“He who?” Aira tilted her hear pointing to the person. You turned your head and saw a sharp faced guy with his familiar dark brown hair. You smiled to him and he just stared at you. “Awkward…” as you turned back around. Aira chuckled.

After the second period you decided to meet Aira at the green house since you both had a different class for the second period. That guy! You saw the guy at the class stood in front of the green house. You in courage your self to greet him. “Hey.” You smiled to him. “Hey”

What should I say to himmmmmm!! You looked around to seek for inspiration when you saw

“Wow! It came back to life!” you pointed at the orchids you saw earlier in the morning. The guy’s eyes grew wider on your words. “Ha ha silly me. Someone must have changed it to the new one. Hehe” you awkwardly laughed. You took out your water bottle again give the fresh orchids some water. “Grow well..” you said. He softened. But then he saw something, something very familiar on your wrist. “Where did you get that?” he suddenly said. “What? This?” you raised your wrist in front of his face showing him your bracelet with snowflake pendant on it. “My cousin gave me.” you said.

Silence between you two. “Xiu Min.” you glared at him. “How did you know?” now his eyes shot opened. He took the orchid from the pot and threw it to the ground. “Ya! What are you doing?!” you quickly bend down to take the flower but he stopped you. He stepped on it heartlessly. You felt anger in your chest. “Take it.” He said to you. “What?! Who do you think you-“

“TAKE, it.” You sighed and took it. “There! Hap-“ before you can finished your words the orchid turned back to how it was before, even better. Blooming beautifully in your hand. You couldn’t even believe in your own eyes. “You….”

“My name is Lay.” He took your left arms and touched your bracelet. You couldn’t move. After few seconds he let go of your arms. You looked at your bracelet. What is this? A unicorn pendant appeared out of nowhere. “Please find my brothers.” He said with his pleading eyes. “Lay!” both of you turned your heads. “Hyung…” Lay whispered. Ten to go huh? You stared at your bracelet.