Missing.

Two Moons

 

All of the greatest, most intelligent scientists gathered today. They held a big intern conference. Some of them still didn’t know what were there actually doing there and some of them already gave the others clue that something not right is happening. The leader of them all stood up, clapped his hand asking for the others attention. Every eyes were now on him. He opened the meeting and went straight to the problem. The moderator turned of the projector, everyone gasped. “I-is that.. a dark mark?” one of them said. The leader nodded and they started to talk to the person beside them. “For the second time this month that this dark mark appeared on the west sky.”

“Then the prophecy is real.” All of them turned to that someone among them all. He was just an ordinary scientist but one of the genius one when it comes to that world bigger than earth.

“It is real.” The leaders told the moderator to continue the slide. “What is that?” a dagger stabbed on to a big stone with weird pattern carved to the stone.

“Dagger of the vow.” They look at each other. “The time is near and we found this already, we just needed one last and most important thing.”

“What is it?”

“The Twelve Crystal Skull.” The leader said as he glanced at one of his fellow scientist who seemed to be nervous. The screen showed twelve picture of young men with their full biography. “Are they really… aliens?” of them said. “There’s only one way to find out.”

“Get them before the DAY come.”

 

>> 

 

A tall guy with his smooth brown hair stood there with his back facing you. You knew who it was and you couldn’t hold back your happiness anymore. “CHANYEOLIE OPPA!!” you hugged him from behind. He squeezed your arms around his stomach, “I miss you.” You pulled off as he turned around to face you. “Me too!!” you hugged him again he hugged back. Xiu Min just smiled seeing both of you and joined Chen enjoying their evening tea. Luhan roughly munched the popcorn as he glued his eyes to the tv screen to keep him from looking both of you and Chanyeol. Kris, Tao, and Lay just came out from the basement. “Hyung!” Chanyeol greeted. “Chanyeol-ah you’re back!” Kris said pated Chanyeol’s shoulder. Lay smiled at him. “I saw you on the tv, you were so cool hyung.” Tao said. Chanyeol ruffled Tao’s head thanking him. “Where’s baconnnnn?” Chanyeol looked around. “CHANYEOL!” you smiled as you see both of them bright eyes seeing each other. “Baconieeee~” they hugged each other and pated each other back playfully until Baekhyun whined in pain. All of you laughed at each other. All of you gathered in the living room, listening to Chanyeol touring experiences and also for Chanyeol to keep up on everything he missed while he was gone. Once and twice he steal glance at you grinning.

“You’re staying for dinner right?” Kris asked. Chanyeol rubbed the back of his head, “Well actually I’m going to take Seolrae out.” You glared at him pointing at your self. He nodded with his smiley face. “Where are you going to take her?” everyone turned to Lay, that wasn’t like him at all to ask such question. “Just.. in case.. something happen.” He added clearing his throat after. “Don’t worry it wont be long.” He said. “Okay then.” Xiu Min said. Chanyeol looked at you giving you his famous teeth smile. You chuckled, “Okay I’m going…” you looked around to see the other’s expression, seemed to be halfheartedly letting you go with Chanyeol. “to change.” You tilted your head erasing those silly thought. Chanyeol sat back to the sofa waiting for you. “Seriously where are you taking her?” Lay asked again. He wasn’t sure, but he just felt unease, like something bad is going to happen.

 

“Where are we going oppaaaa~” you pulled his jacket sleeve while he was driving both of you somewhere. “Are you hungry? Should we grab some food first?” you nodded pouting while rubbing your stomach. He chuckled holding him self from attacking you because of your cuteness. Both of you stopped on the drive thru bibimbap place. “Oppa.. are we still far? I cant stand the smell of the bibimbap can I eat it now?” you looked at the long road in front of you. “Give me a kiss first.” He taped his cheek with his index finger. “Ewwww nooo~” you pushed his face lightly. He laughed and focused back to the road. “If you that hungry you can bite Goma.” You raised your eyebrow towards Chanyeol. “Who’s Goma?” Chanyeol smirked and pointed his thumb to the back seat. You turned around and took the other plastic bag. You up in on your lap and slowly opened it. It was a white teddy bear. “Goma-yahh say hello to Seolrae…” Chanyeol said. You looked at him. “He’ll be your friend when I’m away. Hopefully I wont but yeah..” he said. You just… speechless. You took Goma out of the plastic and hugged him. “Thank you…” you said to him he just gave you his always smiley face. Thirty minutes later you both arrived at the hill. Chanyeol opened the top of the car so both of you can see the starry sky clearer. “Whoaaaa this is beautiful, how did you find place like this?” Chanyeol just smiled handed you your dinner. You thanked him and quickly dig in.

Chanyeol pushed your seat flat so you can lay down to enjoy the night sky he did the same to his seat. You mesmerized by how beautiful the sky was, the most starry sky you’ve ever seen. You glanced at Chanyeol who was staring at you. “Oppa.. why are you staring at me like that? Aren’t we supposed to watch the stars up there?” you pushed his shoulder. “I have mine here, why bother looking up to those stars?”

“Aigooo oppa you’re getting good at sweet talking huh?” you looked away to hid your blushing face. “I’m serious.” He said with his deep words and he started to sing Jay Park’s Star again reminding you of that day in the amusement park with him. You sat up hugging your legs as you buried your face on your knee. Why is he doing this!!! You screamed to your self. You heart was racing faster and faster. He chuckled and stopped singing. You peeked out to see he was there with hands under his head and eyes closed, seemed like he enjoyed the moment very much. You rested your chin on your knee, watching the not less beautiful in front of you. He sat up beside you not that you noticed and the cd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzgwYpTsxKI

You lifted your head hearing one of your favorite song. You glanced at Chanyeol stiffed expression he seemed like deep in his own thought.

You hummed the song as you taped your fingers to the beat.

 

gilgeori reul georeul ddae neol boneun namja deule siseoni neukkyeo jine
(When you walk on the streets, I can feel the men’s eyes on you)


geotneun moseub jocha neomuna yeppeun geol
(Even when you are walking, you are so pretty)


Happiness is what I feel now
Now I’m gonna kiss you now I just wanna kiss you now

 

Suddenly the song was slowly fading. Chanyeol took a deep breath. “Seolrae-ah…” he called you. You lifted your head and turned to him and suddenly he crashed his lips to yours. Your eyes widened because of his sudden boldness. It was like you were having a fireworks party in your stomach and your chest. He smiled between the kiss and slowly pulled off before you could respond to it. He stared at your eyes still with extreme closeness between your faces. You could do anything, say any thing or even think of anything. He softly smiled at you and your lips with his thumb. “Is it okay if I love you?” you blinked at him. He chuckled and grabbed your wrist. He touched your bracelet and his pendant appeared. “Well I do not need you permission for that so whether you like it or not, I love you.” He said, putting your hand back to your lap. He chuckled seeing you stoned. “Don’t burden your self, don’t change, I don’t need your answer and I don’t mind sharing.” You stared at him full of confusion. “Sh-sharing?” he laughed. “I’ll let you found out about that your self.” He said pulled the car's top back. “Well I don’t really like sharing especially with Luhan hyung and Baekhyun can me my top contender but ah well….” He laughed at his own words as he started his car. “Should we go home?” he faced you. You nodded nervously. He chuckled again, he was happy so see your blushing face, you like it or embarrassed by it, that didn’t matter to him. He just wanted you to know that you’re the most important person in his life right now, only you.

It was awkward on your way home. Both of you kept glancing at each other without even saying anything and the song on the radio seemed to make everything more awkward by playing love songs.

Suddenly you had a bad feeling attack. Your heart beating fast and you didn’t like it at all. “What’s wrong Seolrae?” Chanyeol asked. “Oppa.. can we go faster? I-I- I had a bad feeling.” Chanyeol concernedly looked at you and increased his speed. You took your phone out and try to call home, Baekhyun and Lay but no one answered. Chanyeol glancing at you in worried. Again you tried to call Xiu Min, Luhan and Kris but the line was off. Oh God please don’t let anything happened to them.. you bite your phone. Chanyeol took your hand and it softly, “Everything is alright Seolrae…” you weakly smiled at him cause you know it was not alright.

 

You eyes shot open in shock and fear when you arrived at your house. The front door was wide open. You jumped out of Chanyeol’s car and ran inside. It was like a shipwreck. You could imagined what happened. You stepped on Xiu Min’s broken phone. Broken glass on the floor and the most you feared the most. Blood. You dropped on your knees, tears started to stream down your face. Chanyeol came in, he was shocked just like you. He quickly bent and hugged you and pulled you up. He turned you around to face him and hugged you again. “We’ll find them Seolrae.. they’re fine, you don’t have to worry.” He said. You started to sob on his shoulder. He looked around.. he him self started to doubt his own words. “I’ll look upstairs to find some clue. You check around here okay?” you erased your tears with your palm as you nodded to him. He touched your head and gave you a smile before went to the second floor. You started to looked around. Entering the kitchen. Lots of broken glass on the floor, “Luhan oppa..” you imagined Luhan using his power to attack you don’t even know what by throwing the glass with his power. The wall was frozen. “Xiu Min oppa…” you touched the cold wall. You walked to the janitor door. It was locked from the outside. How come… you tried to look for the key but you couldn't find it. “Chanyeol oppa!!” Chanyeol rushed down. “What is it?”

“Can you open this door?” he nodded and melted the doorknob with his hand. He pushed the door open. You sighed in relieve, the ship was still there safe. It seemed that nothing happened there. “It was locked from the outside.” You said to Chanyeol. "They prepared to protect the ship." Chanyeol looked around. Suddenly both of you heard noises from behind the ship. “TAO!” you jumped and ran to him and hugged him. He was shaking and sweating. You could see fear in his eyes. “Tao-ya.. what happened here?” Chanyeol asked. You squeezed Tao’s arm giving him emotional support. “Th-they-they… t-took them.”