Counting days.

Two Moons

 

Chen and D.O. looked down to their coffee, didn’t even dare to look at each other’s eyes. Both planned to clear up the love triangle between them and Hanin but both of them were just to coward to explain each other. Chen, who felt terrible to D.O. for his whole life got worsen by this, he just don’t want to hurt his best friend anymore but in the other hand its fated and no one could ran away from it. D.O. understood it very well that he got to let go cause again its fated and no one could change that but then.. he was just too in love to let her go. This wasn’t going anywhere if both of them kept silent. “You..” both of them said and situation got awkward again. “You first.” D.O. said. Chen sighed, if only I said that earlier he thought. Chen took a deep breath gathered all of his courage. “You cant let her go D.O. you love her.”

“But she loves you.”

“and you too..” Chen finally had the courage to look into D.O.’s weak and innocent eyes and yes that made him even more nervous plus guilty. “but you love her too.” D.O. said. “Okay D.O. we aren’t going anywhere if we keep doing this.” Chen sipped his coffee and it made his heart go wilder, if only I didn’t order coffee he said to him self. “Fine. I wont let her go.” D.O. said. Chen unconsciously gave D.O. an expression of shock and disappointment. “See that. You wouldn’t either.”  Chen shook his head feeling a bit stupid. “Its not like that D.O. its just…”

“If you’re doing this because you pity me, don’t. Cause I’m not the same insecure and weak guy you met or maybe the innocent D.O. you guys knew. I learnt a lot from this journey actually.” Chen blinked at the younger guy in front of him, yes this journey did change him. “Hyung.. you and her are fated. Don’t make things hard for me please.” D.O. looked out of the window hoping his heartache wont make him cry. “She’s at the apartment, you should tell her everything.” D.O. put the key on the table, in front of Chen’s cup. Chen was about to say something else but D.O. cut it. “Don’t! make this hard for me hyung. Just go. I’ll stay in Seolrae’s place tonight if I have to.”

“No no I cant its your home.” D.O chuckled. “You really wanted your girlfriend to live in one roof with a guy who's in love with her? Bet not.”

“Well if its someone else I wont let her but if its you I don’t mind at all.” D.O. bitterly chuckled again,, Chen tried too hard to comfort him he thought. “What ever, just go hyung.” Chen looked at D.O. one more time. He unsurely took the key and stood up. “Good luck.” D.O. said. Chen nodded at him and left.

 

You watched D.O. sitting alone in the back garden, somehow his expression reminded you of Chen’s not so long ago. Biting your thumb deciding whether to talk to him or not but your heart said you have to and so you did.

You stood in front of him, “D.O.-yaaa….” You waved your hand in front of his face. He was a bit surprise. “Seolrae.” he smiled at you, a bitter one you could see it clearly. “You did the right thing.” You said to him. He raised his eyebrow towards you. “How..” you just smirked to your self. “If your heart aches because you want to see someone else happy, it’s always right. Cause at the end you’ll be happy too. That’s just my point of view.”

“You think so?” you nodded wildly. “You just have to let it go, not forgetting it just don’t think about it or remember it.” he titled his head trying to process your words in his head. “Besides I’m sure Chen oppa wont mind if you hang out with Hanin.” He looked down hearing those two names. “Whoops did I just remind you of it?” you chuckled. He bitterly chuckled, laughing his own weaknesses for being too sensitive. You took out your little notebook and a pen. “What are you wanted to do before going back to Exo?” you asked him. He stared at you with weird expression. “Huh?”

“Is there anything you wanted to do here before going back to Exo Planet?” he blinked at you. “Ya! Should I talk with you with babies language!” you hit his arm playfully. He shook his head, he just imagined you talking with babies language. You showed him your notebook. “Exo wish list.” D.O. read the tittle. “I. Yoon Seolrae. Will do anything to make it happen!” you saluted him. “You’re a genie now?”

D.O. skimmed the list. Lay wanted to finish the song and perform it in front of everyone. Luhan wanted to ride a ferris wheel. Sehun wanted to drink bubble tea with Luhan everyone. “Its lame right? I know..” you knew what was D.O. laughing at. Tao wanted to eat lots of cakes. “Nah.. I’m good Seolrae.” you pouted. “Oh come on….” You pulled his sleeve. “Fine. I want Seolrae to go inside and sleep.” You stopped writing. “Ya! Do Kyungsoo!”

“Ya! Yoon Seolrae! You punched like a guy seriously!” he rubbed his arm in painful expression. “I want to go….. to sleep. Byeeee~” he ran into the house while laughing. “Aiish that guy!” but you felt relieve that at least you can make him laugh. “AAAAA!” you screamed as Kris landed himself beside you. “GOD oppa you scared me, I thought a huge eagle or something fell down from the sky…” you rubbed your chest trying to control your heart beat. Kris chuckled wrecking you hair. Kris took your notebook on the ground and skimmed it. “Ah ye oppa, please submit your wish there!” you handed him the pen. He glanced at you. “Where’s yours?”

“Uh?”

“What are you wanted to do?” you shook your head. “I’m too scared to do it.” He took your pen and wrote it down then handed it back to you.

I want to make Seolrae’s wish come true.

You looked at him flattered by his kindness. “Oppa…”

“Tell me what is it.” You wrote it down and handed it to him. “Bungee Jumping?” you nodded wildly. He stood up and lent his hand in front of you. You stared at it in confusion. “Stand up.” You took his hand and stood up. “Close your eyes.” He said as he took your other hand. “What are you doing?” he glared at you and you were too frightened to ask more questions so you just did as he said. Suddenly you felt so light and weightless. The cold breeze hit your skin and made you shivers. It got colder and colder slowly. “Now open your eyes.” You greeted by his gorgeous face and… “AAAAAAAA!!” you quickly hugged him in fear. You could see Seoul under your feet. He chuckled and before you could manage to control your brain and heart beat both of you suddenly fell down in fast speed. You tightened your arms around Kris while you felt air hit your face. You screamed on the top of your lungs. Weightless again, just like when you fell off of the building, twice for exact but this time it was longer and faster. “Get ready.” He said and that made you even more frightened so you tightened your arms around him so did he. Suddenly you stopped and you felt like you landed on a trampoline and then It shoot you up again. You let out a loud scream. Yes you did scream every emotion you had. Then everything stopped. “Open your eyes.” You slowly opened your eyes and just like the first time you could see a beautiful view of Seoul at night, you could enjoyed it since you relaxed a bit. The countless colorful lamps. The big buildings and towers. You couldn’t even tell where you house is. Kris opened his arms, “Oppa! Don’t!” he chuckled and put his arms back around you. “Did you have fun?”

“I.. I have nothing to say.”

“Did I scared you that much?” you nodded. “I’m sorry..” you looked up to him and he was really sorry. “No no.. oppa I didn’t mean it like that. I wanted to thank you.. I finally can screamed out everything.” You said. “Glad to hear that.” He rested his chin on your head. You snuggled onto his chest. His heart was beating wildly, you looked up to him smirking at him. “Are you that nervous around me?” you . He just stared at you, when actually he was cursing him self inside. “Should I drop you now?” you hold on to him again. “Oppa!” he let out a light laugh. Yes, I am.

 

>> 

 

The Queen appeared on screen, “My loyal Crystal Knights” Suho and Kris kneeled followed by the others. “and The Star.” You kneeled down. “And I couldn’t be more thankful to have both of you and of course your team to help us.” She even bowed her head lightly to Prof. Kang and Prof. Lee. “The war has started, the dark force are now heading west to one of our important region.” Baekhyun and Chanyeol looked at each other in worry, the West is their parent’s land. “I have to be honest with all of you, we’re losing the fight.” You looked up in concern. “Before that war start he already started his move, he spread rumors and brainwashed tons of Exotic to go against us. We’re losing people.” You could feel the tense in the room, anger built up.  “I don’t want to rush you. Just take your time and prepare everything there.” The Queen said. “Leave the evacuation to the Royal Knights, they’ll help you to evacuate Exotic to earth. The most important thing is to bring the battle to the northern mountain where…”

“Where the Dagger of the vow stands.” You whispered to your self. “What?” Baekhyun glanced at you, you shook your head. But you were right. The Northern Mountain is the place where the vow happened centuries ago. They stabbed the dagger to the stone as a symbol. “After that you can leave it to the star, she knows what to do.”

“I do?”

Everyone turned to you. You looked down in embarrassment. “I do.” You lied. And everyone knew it. “You have to come back to earth on time. The…” she knew that Kai wasn’t there. “All on you have to gathered around the other Dagger of the vow that located on the southern mountain on earth. Is that right Professors?” the two professors bowed their heads. “Now you all know the orders. What ever happens, remember your orders. Everyone life’s both Exotics and Earthlings is in all of your hands.” Everyone bowed. “You can all go now.” they bowed again and one by one leaving the ship. “Star.” You turned around so did Baekhyun and Kris who just too curious. The Queen looked at them and they knew they have to go, they bowed but slowed their steps.

“Page 12 line 3, chapter 12 second line, Last page last word.” The only thing Baekhyun and Kris heard. They looked at each other in curiousity.

 

>> 

 

“Seolrae-ah..” Chanyeol came into your room. You sat up on your bed. It wasn’t like you at all to take a nap when the sun is still above the head. You moved to the side so he could lay on the side you slept on earlier. He put his hand on your forehead and your neck, your temperature was slightly normal. “What’s wrong?” he caressed your cheek. You shook your head lying. “Come here..” he opened his arms for you. You came closer to him and he wrapped his arms around you. He knew something happened to you, you had been like this since yesterday when the Queen called. He rested his nose on the top of your head, breathing the sweet scent of your shampoo. “Oppa.. can I take this off?” you raised your bracelet. He took your arms and looked into your eyes. “Why? Why you wanted to take it off?” you shook your head again and started to cry. He quickly pulled you back into his embrace. You sobbed onto his chest.

 

Baekhyun peeked in and Chanyeol shook his head. Baekhyun sighed in disappointement and closed the door. “What did she say?” Baekhyun shook his head. “O! maybe it’s the book!” Luhan said. “Which book?”

“The one Prof. Lee wrote, we can ask the copy from him right?” Baekhyun brightened. “Good idea.”

“You still remember the code right?” Baekhyun nooded. “Great. Lets go.”

 

>> 

 

Kai walked passed the prison, where dark master locked his hostages in. “Kai!! Kai!!” Sehun’s father shouted. Kai just glaced at him and walked away. Sehun’s father changed glare with Xiu Min’s father. “Kim Jong In!” Xiu Min’s father shouted. Both of them jumped when Kai suddenly appeared in front of their prison. “What did you call me?” he asked with his cold stare. “Jongin-ah.. what happened to you? We’re your uncles!” Xiu Min’s father said. “Uncles?” he raised his tone. The two fathers nodded in fear seeing the innocent boy they used to know turned into a cold moster. He smirked and disappeared then appeared again further. “JONGIN!!!” Kai closed his ears with his hands. “Shut up!” he said. Sehun’s father tried to call him again but there was nothing came out of his mouth. He was muted. “Daehun!” Xiu Min’s father shook Sehun’s father’s body. His mouth opened trying to say something but no voice comeing out of it. “That’s better.” Kai left the room.

 

“Lady Sojin! Lady Sojin!!” Kai’s housemade ran their mansion hallway, hoping to find her master anywhere near. “Lady Sojin!” the left door on the end of the hallway opened. She quickly ran faster to reach the open door. “What is it Jieun?” Kai’s mother asked in concern. She waited as her housemaid to catch her breath after a long run. “What is it?” she asked again. “Mister and Mistress Kim died.” Her eyes widen in shock. Two of the most loyal and longest workers who work for Kai’s family. They stood by Kai’s mother side since she started her own family. “How?” the housemaid froze. This could be bad for her master. The fact that her stepbrother and worst, her son involved in this incident. “Jieun!” she snapped out of her thought. “Errmm the the Dark Master and…” Kai’s mother bite her lips waiting for her maid to proof that her terrible thought was wrong but sadly it was right. “Young Master Kai…”

“Lady Sojin!!!” Kai’s mom fainted in instant after she heard her only son’s name. The rumor was true, her son is one of them now. “What happened?” the housemaid froze again. She turned around slowly gretted by Kai’s father. “I-I-I…” she stuttered. She cursed to her self as she wathed Kai’s father put his wife on the bed. He disappeared and reappeared in front of the housemaid, frightened her. “Tell me what you told her, exact words.” He glared at her. “Mister a-and Mistress Kim d-d-died.” His eyes grew wider. “The Dark Master killed them..” she looked away avoiding her master’s gaze. “What else?” she shook her head. “TELL ME!” she jumped a bit and her body started to shake in fear. “They said.. Young Master Kai was there too.” Kai’s father puched the wall cracked. He panted in anger. That in nerd. He disappeared. The housemaid dropped her self to the floor because of her weakened legs.

From behind the pilar someone watched whole the scene in worry. What’s happening?! I need to safe Kai now. The older boy came out of his hiding place and run somewhere with his super speed power. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To new subcribers and readers, welcome to the family. :) and my active commenters (lol so weird to call you that) if you have requests, ideas, advices, critics or questions, feel free to send me a message! 

<3 lullabyme07