Samoyed. (AE 7 : BAEKHYUN)

Two Moons

“I heard that Kai will be home next Thursday?” Baekhyun looked up from his paper works to Chanyeol who was drinking his milk tea waiting for Baekhyun. “Yeah, Xiu Min hyung told me that too.”

“He’ll be staying at yours?” Baekhyun nodded. “In her room?” Baekhyun nodded again. “Lucky bastard.” Both of them looked at each other and burst to laugh. The two of them are aware of each other feeling towards you but brotherhood stand above everything that’s why it never effected their friendship and of course with the others too. “How’s Xiu Min hyung by the way?” Baekhyun put his paper works into his bag. “Not really good I guess. He haven’t came out of his room since this morning, the weather isn’t good for him to come out either so yeah..” Chanyeol nodded and got up from the sofa. “I’m off to practice then. Are you going straight home?” Baekhyun slung his bag to his shoulder. He checked on the watch on his desk before answering Chanyeol’s question. “I’m going to buy something for Xiu Min hyung first cause I think Lay hyung will be staying at his bandmate’s house tonight.” Chanyeol opened the door of Baekhyun’s office. Both of them got out of the room and bit goodbyes to each other.

 

Baekhyun pulled his red scarf up to his face as he got off of the bus. He kept yawning and yawning feeling the tiredness of working all day. Working with your best friend’s family business doesn’t mean you can get a nice and easy job. “Annyeonghaseyo…” Baekhyun greeted by the cashier of the super market. He bowed back and took the basket. He bought few instant foods and snacks, grabbing a cold strawberry milk for him self before pay all of it.

“O!” There were lots of people at the park he used to go with you which not far from the supermarket. He decided to take a rest a while at the park. The crew walked back and forth unloading the sound system from the truck. Baekhyun put down the groceries as he took a seat on the bench, drinking his milk watching the crew setting the stage. He then took out his iPod and plug his earphone to his ears, pushing the shuffle button as he close his eyes.

http://youtu.be/Fnv1VG4HkiM

A little smile appeared on the corner of his lips. Why must this song? He leaned to the bench, making himself comfortable as ever. He took a deep breath, as much as he hates this song because it reminds him so much of you but that night were an exception. He wanted to recall his memory of you. The basically tell everything he wanted to say to you right now or the moment you slowly disappearing in front of him that day.

 

[Flashback]

“Oppa~” Baekhyun turned around as you came running to him with your summer wear.

“Ya! Why did you leave me at home alone!” you hit his arm playfully. Baekhyun chuckled. “Waeyo? Were you looking for me?” you nodded as you took a picture of the park in summer morning. Everyone was out to the park, there were lots of people there. You waved and bowed to some of your neighbors.

Baekhyun happily watching your smiley face, you seemed to be very happy that day. You glanced at him from the corner of your eyes. “Ah wae.. why are you staring at me like that oppa?” you looked away hiding your blushing face. Baekhyun chuckled rested his elbows on his thighs and cupped his face between his palms watching the scenery in front of you two. You took a picture of the kids playing with the water on the pond and some of them were running trying to catch each other. Baekhyun straightened as you put your hat on his head. It fit him well. Then you took a snapshot of him, he was a bit surprised. You laughed seeing the picture. “Give me that!” Baekhyun tried to steal the camera from you hand. “No way….” You stood up and was ready to ran away but unfortunately Baekhyun was faster. He pulled your wrist and you fell to his lap. “Baekhyun oppaaa let me gooo~” you tried to get out of his hug and beside you felt very awkward and uncomfortable sitting on his lap cause some people had their eyes on you two. “Give me your camera first.” You sighed in defeat and gave the camera to him. He quickly took it and let you go. He set the camera in front of his face and took a selca of him self. You rolled your eyes. “Come here.” You smiled and quickly took a seat beside him. “Say kimchi~” he said. “Kimchi~”

“See I’m a better photographer than you.” He said. You hit his arm. “You evil!” you snapped the camera from his hand. He rubbed your head smiling. “I’m just kidding. Mianhae..”

“O!” you put your camera down. Baekhyun looked to your direction.

“Whaaa oppa look look look at the dog! Lets go there!” Baekhyun quickly stood up to catch up with you. You were already sat on the grass playing with the Samoyed dog. “Isn’t she beautiful oppa?” Baekhyun bent down and nodded at you. It warmed his heart, your smile is like a thick blanket in winter for him. The dog was actually from the pet shop around the area. The pet shop owner always took the dogs out to the park every weekend morning. “Your girlfriend seems to like her very much why don’t you buy her for present? She’s the only Samoyed left in the shop.” both you and Baekhyun looked up to the owner. “I-I’m not his girlfriend omonim…” you pretend to play with the dog to hide your.. again, blushing cheek. Baekhyun noticed it and it put a smile on his lips. “How much is this dog cost?” you looked up from the dog to Baekhyun and to the owner. “Its originally 800.000 won but I guess for you guys… maybe 750.000 won?” your heart dropped, there’s no chance Baekhyun will get it for you. Baekhyun looked at you with his apologetic face, “I don’t have that lots of money.”

“Ahh that’s too bad..” you cupped the dog’s face and pouted to her. “Are you going to take her back to the store?” the owner nodded. “Can we walked her there? You seemed to need lots of help.” The three of you chuckled watching the others dogs were trying to run here and there. “Of course! Thank you so much..”

[End of flash back]

 

Baekhyun bite his lips trying to hold back his tears. His aching heart couldn’t bear the pain of missing you.

 

[Flash back]

“Seolrae-ah….” You turned around from the mirror still brushing your hair. Baekhyun came in still with his Crystal Family uniform. “Come in oppa.. I’m almost done.” Baekhyun came in and closed the door behind him. You put down you hairbrush and sat beside him on your bed. “What is it?” Baekhyun took something from his vest. A roll of paper. “I wasn’t going to show you that but… you have to know that someone else is waiting for us at home.” You looked up to him with questioning expression as you rolled open the paper. It was an adoption paper of the Samoyed Dog you wanted. Your eyes widen in shock. “What should we ca—“ Baekhyun paused as you hugged him. “Gumawoyo Baekhyun oppa.. jeongmal.. I couldn’t be more happier than this!!”

“Its nothing Seolrae.. I’m happy that I can finally take her home with us.” Both of you pulled away. “Seolrae!! Dinner!!” your heard Suho’s voice from outside the room. Baekhyun stood up. “Baekhyun oppa”

“Em—“ you kissed his cheek and quickly run out of the room leaving him dumbfounded.

[End of flash back]

 

The next thing Baekhyun could feel were his tears uncontrollably running down his cheeks. The song was already changed, even to a more happier song but still his tears couldn’t stop coming out of his eyes. His heart was still aching and the picture of you smiling, waving your hand happily to him, calling him “oppa” and the way you warmly hugged him still replaying on his mind. Baekhyun quickly shot up as he felt weight on his lap. He rubbed his blurry eyes to find a white Samoyed dog, a grown one, slept on his lap. “You…” he was still shocked. The dog lifted her head and snuggled to Baekhyun’s shoulder like she was asking Baekhyun to stop crying. He chuckled and rubbed the dog’s sides. “Why are you here? I thought someone already adopt you after I put you back to the pet shop.” The dog wailed and rested her head on Baekhyun’s lap again. Baekhyun smiled and softly the dog. “Why? Your new family doesn’t treat you well?” the dog wailed again was like signaling an agreement. “Too bad, I wish you had a chance to be raise by Seolrae. She’ll give you love you could ever wish for. I’m sure you’ll love her too.” the dog only breathed softly, she’s enjoying Baekhyun’s touch. Baekhyun looked at his watch, it was almost 2 a.m in the morning. Baekhyun carefully stood up and grabbed the groceries. “Should I walk you home again?” the dog’s tail swung in excitement.

 

Baekhyun pushed the bell several times but it seemed that no one was home. He looked down to the dog. “Maybe we can go back in the morning. How about staying at my house?” the dog swung its tail again. “Great! Kaja!” the dog followed beside Baekhyun. And as they near your house the dog ran to the front door. “Hey Snowy how did you know that this is my house?” Baekhyun took out his key and opened the door. “Ssshhhtt..” the dog seemed to understand it, she carefully came in and waited for Baekhyun to put the groceries in the kitchen.

 

“Chaaa.. this is my room…” he closed the door after the dog came in. “and Lay hyung’s room. So please don’t go near that side okay?” the dog sat beside Baekhyun’s bed. “Good girl. I’m going to wash up first. You wait here okay? Don’t be too noisy and don’t touch anything!” the dog wailed and laid on the floor. “Good girl.” After Baekhyun washed up he came back in to his room and the dog quickly sat up. Baekhyun pretend to looked around. “You didn’t touch anything did you?” the dog moved its head like saying “no”. “Good girl..” he rubbed the dog’s head and sat on his bed ready to sleep. The dog still on her back staring at Baekhyun “You can sleep now Snowy. Good night.” He pulled up his blanket. The dog wailed again. Baekhyun sat up on his bed. The dog’s eyes were big and round just like asking him to take her with him. “Fine… come up here..” Baekhyun pated the bed. The dog quickly got up. “Thank God you’re clean.” He said and hugged the dog soon he drifted to sleep.

 

Baekhyun slowly opened his eyes. He quickly shot up on his bed. Rubbing his eyes one more time. “S—S—S” he couldn’t sleep. He looked around but he couldn’t find Snowy anywhere instead, he found you laying on his bed beside him. You groaned and turned to the side laying flat on the bed. “O you’re awake.” You casually said as you opened your eyes to a still stoned Baekhyun. “How-how-this-“ he stuttered, bad. You sat up and smiled at him. “Is it important? Now that I’m here and you just sat there, staring at me? what a great welcoming oppa.” You flicked his pointed nose that snapped him back on earth but he still couldn’t do anything. You caressed his porcelain cheek and then looked back at him in the eyes. He reached your hand and pulled you to his embrace. “Seolrae-ah…” you hugged him back. You could hear him sob to your neck. You pated his back, like calming a baby down. “Baekhyun oppa… don’t cry please. Oe?” you pulled away and swept away his tears. “This is real right? You’re here..” you hit his arm hard. “Ouch!”

“Feel that? Its real oppa. I’m home.” Tears started to pilled his eyes again, you couldn’t deny that your tears also coming out from your eyes too. “You’re not the only one who felt the pain of missing someone oppa.. me too.. its killing me too.” He hugged again and resting both of you back to his bed. You snuggled to his chest. It feels like home finally. His embrace is as warm as the sun in early spring. He kissed the crown of your head and breathed the strawberry flavored shampoo from your hair. “Seolrae-ah..” you looked up to him as he looked down at you. “What if I say….” He bite his lips. You nervously waited for him to continue his sentence. “What if I say.. I love you?” you chuckled and flicked his nose again. “Then I will say..” Baekhyun held his breath. “I love you too.” His anxiousness turned to unexplainable feeling, relief, happy and everything blended into one as he hugged pulled you up to meet him and slowly but surely leaned in to kiss your lips. You gladly kissed him back. You wanted to pull back but he put his arms securely around you, then you had an evil plan.

“AAA!” Baekhyun backed away as he found a white Samoyed dog in front of him and a second later it turned back to you. You laughed so hard until you fell off of his bed. “Oh God oppa! You should see your face!”

“How did you do that!” Baekhyun paused. “Wait.” You stared at him. “Shape shifting…”

“Its.. its.. D.O.’s mother’s power right?!” you nodded. “I can do this too.” your hands were shining. “Mine…” you shook you head. “Your dad’s but yeah technically its yours too.”

“but how?” you shook your head. “I don’t know either..” there was a long silence between you two. Baekhyun rubbed his lips again. “Don’t ever do that again okay? Ewww I kissed a dog..” you kicked his leg. “Ya!” he laughed and pulled you into a kiss again.