Portal.

Two Moons

 

“We ran out of ice cubes here~” you closed the fridge and got back on chopping the vegetables. Few minutes later a bucket of ice cubes dropped in front of you. “Thank you oppa..” you smiled to Xiu Min. “Anytime Seolrae-ah..” he rubbed your head as he took the orange juice after you put the ice in it. “Oyeah I got something for you!” he gave you a plastic. You unwrapped it fast. “Uwaa oppa! You finished it!” Xiu Min nodded in happiness. “First copy for my star. Well it came out yesterday though but I don’t have a chance to give you since I came home late last night.” You nodded smiling to him as you opened the first page. You can see 12 guys stood there in front of the white big airplane lookalike thing. “Exo?” he nodded. He purposely made that comic book, it’ll be one of best selling one so hopefully the other guys can find it and found you. It is like some kind of mass message.  “Ah!” you quickly your own bleeding thumb. “Ya! Yoon Seolrae why are you so clumsy! Aish.. let me see.” Xiu Min slowly pulled out your thumb from your mouth. “It’s not bad oppa, its not like I’m dying or something.” Out of nowhere suddenly Lay appeared behind you. “May I?" he said. You tilted your head in confusion. Sighed, he grabbed your hand forcefully and held your bleeding thumb. You felt a warm sensation on your thumb and bam! “Wow.. you have such an amazing power. Thanks.” As you touch your healed thumb. Lay went to the dinning room without even respond to anything. You looked up wondering why he never talked much to you. “Lay is very shy.” Xiu Min said seemed to know what your were thinking about. He took three plates on the bar and then went to the dining room to prepare the table.

After you finished cooking, the three of you quietly ate your breakfast, a simple salad and salmon.

“It’s weird, I can’t seem to track the other members. Especially the K team.” Lay said. You looked up in worried. “Maybe they are too far? I mean, you said umm Kai? Can transport anywhere he wants, maybe he’s somewhere out of Korea?” Xiu Min chuckled. “We don’t have distance boundaries.” Xiu Min added. “But…”

“You got a point, maybe he’s too far that we can’t track him since our powers aren’t strong enough.” He changed his mind. “Or maybe they…” Lay whispered.

There was silence again. You just couldn’t stand to see their sad faces. “Okay! I’m going to take a shower now and after that we’re going look for the others!” you stood up and brought your plate to the kitchen. Both Xiu Min and Lay watched you came out of the kitchen and went upstairs to your room, they looked at each other. “Have you tell her everything?” Lay asked after he heard shower noise from your room. “I did.. not EVERYTHING though. She’s not ready yet but she will be.” Xiu Min drank his orange juice. “What if she won’t?”

“I believe in her and I’ll make sure that she’s ready for it.” Lay nodded. “If you have doubt on her why did you gave her your pendant that easy?” Lay looked up. Xiu Min was right. “I just wanted to find everyone right away and besides I saw your pendant, I know you’ll never share your power with just a random girl.” Xiu Min smirked. “O! which reminds me, about the pendant, does she knows about it?” Xiu Min shook his head. “I don’t think this is the right time to tell her and we still don’t have to use those pendants.” Lay nodded in agreement.

 

Like his usual Sunday morning activities, Suho had to clean the bathroom. He agreed to do the chore because it is such an easy job for him. “Suho hyung!! Breakfast’s ready!” Jiho, his little brother, called him from the dinning room. He’s still far from done, since he woke up late that day. He pointed his hand to the bathtub, lifted up his hand and amount of water raised from the bathtub. He then moved his hand to the left and the water splashed to the floor. He quickly bent down to clean it with brush.

“Hyung!”

“Just a second~” he said with an angry tone as he dropped the brush. He then took the napkin he put on top of the wc. He walked up to the mirror on the left side of the drawer. He sprayed the mirror with water from his hand before pressing the napkin to it. He slowly moved his hand downwards and..

“OH GOD!” a girl face appeared in the mirror. Wasn’t like the scary one in a horror movie but a decent one. Brushing her massed bob hair. Suho took a step aback and shook his head. It disappeared when he opened his eyes. What just happened?! He pulled his own hair. “Suho!!” his mom voice sent him back. “Y-YES mother! I’m coming…” glanced back to the mirror before rushing out of the bathroom.

“What took you so long?” his mom put two pieces of pancakes on his plate. “Thank you and nothing..” he gave her an unsure smile while putting maple syrup on his pancake. “I heard you scream, a cockroach huh?”

“Ya! What kind of guy do you think your hyung is?” his brother raised his shoulders and got back to his comic. “Psstf, nerd.” Suho said. “NO I’M NOT!”

“and what’s that?”

“A comic.” (the one that Xiu Min made)

“That’s the point.” Suho put a whole pancake in his mouth.  He chocked on the pancake. Jiho just stared at him not even move to help his own big brother. Suho quickly reach out for the glass in front of him and drink it. “Here.” His mom gave him another glass. “O! I haven’t fill your glass, where did that water come from?” Suho looked up. “Mom please… you always forgot.” as he pated his own chest as his mom stared at him in confusion. Yeah it had been like that since he could even remember. Suho had this power he couldn’t even explain to him self. He kept it from his own family, at least these people he thought was his family. They had no idea how Suho’s room once flooded with water. How Suho knew a big wave would come when he’s out surfing with his friend. There were too many unexplainable things about Suho. He always thinks that he’s going to be a hero someday like those superheroes in Jiho’s comic book collection. When the fact is, he is a real hero. He just doesn’t remember it, yet.